Iron Man (any armor) versus Cyborg Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
the fight takes place on War World...so there is plenty of technology for Cyborg Superman to absorb. Iron Man can utilize every and all of his armor variations (ie if one suit begins to break down, he can switch to another)

who takes it?

Avalonofthewind
Unfortunately, Iron man has no chance. Look at what happened to Steel here.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/cyborg.jpg

sprintpcs
I say superman.

masterbruce
wow thats sick

can he do that to metallo?

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by masterbruce
wow thats sick

can he do that to metallo?

Easily.

grey fox
cyborg superman does the same 'absorb then strangle to death' with tony ... and it takes him less time .

Dr. Diamond
tony breaks out the cyborg suprman buster armor and is laughed at and is quickly killed.

ALEMASTER
i'd say iron man because i don't know that much about cyborg supes

ZephroCarnelian
Cyborg Supes would destroy him.

chilled monkey
Using sophisticated technology against someone who's specialty is interfacing with and controlling said technology is pretty much an excercise in futility.

willRules
The FF fought Cyborg Supes (I think) so Iron-man will have a tough time.............

ALEMASTER
i don't really know who will win

Grammaton
Lmao - Ironman would last all of 2 mins before Cyborg Superman takes over ANY of his suits and turns Tony Stark into potato mash.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by ALEMASTER
i don't really know who will win

What is so difficult to understand?

It's like a man doused in gasoline jumping into fire.

Magic_attack
Yeah. Ironman is really outclassed here. Cyborg Supes uses the Ironman suit for spare parts n Tony will be back to drinking.

jacobo0o
i think iron man could win but he would need a heck of a long prep time
and even if he makes a really really powerful suit
he will only win like 3/10 or so

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.