Psylocke vs. Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
No prep. No outside influences. No PIS.

1st Battle: Current

2nd Battle: Classic

Dark Thor
are Psylcoke's knives invisible or can you see them?

willRules
Classic- Psylocke wins

Current- Cap wins

classic Psylocke had telepathy..........

Draco69
But now she has TK.

Draco69
Originally posted by Dark Thor
are Psylcoke's knives invisible or can you see them?

You can see them. Psylocke actually uses her knives to see her way through the dark.

willRules
Originally posted by Draco69
But now she has TK.

Which is why she loses to the current Cap. In classic mode she wins though..................

leonidas
can't comment on current, but classic would be a hell of a fight. she beat wolvie and nearly beat ironman. still, i'm inclined to go with cap in straight up h2h, knife v shield. tough call though.

willRules
Originally posted by leonidas
can't comment on current, but classic would be a hell of a fight. she beat wolvie and nearly beat ironman. still, i'm inclined to go with cap in straight up h2h, knife v shield. tough call though.

She did beat Iron-man in the following issue of Contest of champions 2 although she managed to knock him out cos she got him by surprise..................

Dark Thor
Originally posted by Draco69
You can see them. Psylocke actually uses her knives to see her way through the dark.

how quick are they? and are they solid? can they penetrate Captain America's shield

Draco69
I think the knife would go straight through the shield since it's not concussive or anything.

And Current Psylocke has super-strength and Jean Grey Level TK.

leonidas
well then current seems like a psylocke beating. i was wonder about the knife going through the shield. that would make it a lot tougher but she's still less of a h2h expert imho and cap would still have the strength advantage.

again, very close, but i'll still go with cap in the classic version.

Khellendros
Hey, where did current Psylocke maker her reappearance and what series has she been in since then? As for the fight, I seriously can see Psylocke taking this.

Draco69
Uncanny X-Men. She wears a dragon suit now and still wields a TK/Psychic Katana.

Nataku8188
I know Psylocke up until she died, and THAT psylocke still had TP/TK/Shadow melding/Knives classic was just like original Jean Grey.

Draco69
That's current Psylocke. With super-strength. Minus the shadow stuff.

stormfront13
I thought the person writing it said she has tacticle TK and not actual super strength

xmarksthespot
Both Psylocke incarnations would likely win.

willRules
I didnt know Current Psylocke was that powerful
In my opinion she definitely wins in Classic versions, but in current I was leaning towards Cap until someone pointed out all those powers Psylocke now has.........................

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Both Psylocke incarnations would likely win.

agreed

Phoenix_Avatar9
Yea, classic, and especially current, She can slice through anything if her will is strong enough, and her current strength and teke upgrades are amazing, the way she utilizes her teke to augment her physical strength, speed, etc

8bitChris
This is all all-around Psylocke romp. Not only will she smash on Captain America in both incarnations, but she will look good doing it.

Classic Psylocke can control Cap's brain and then the fight is over.

Cureent Psylocke can "smash mountains" with her TKE. She uses it to modify her strength and has excellent hand to hand fighting ability. Cap America has no way to get through her TKE shield so there is no way he could even lay a finger on her. Cap's lucky she likes to fight; otherwise Psylocke would just crumple him into a tiny ball with her TKE and leave.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.