Sidious & Anakin vs Yoda & Dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Somebody
Before you post - please make note of the following:

- Darth Sidious is depicted identically to his Dark Empire form.
- Anakin Skywalker is depicted as his ROTS form.
- Yoda is depicted identically to his ROTS form.
- Dooku is depicted identically to his ROTS form (not holding back).

The setting is in the deserts of Tatooine. Please elaborate with your intended turnouts and if you desire - author a story on this fierce battle.

Dark Thor
sidious and anakin

Luke Is Better
it's not much of a fierce fight in my opinion dooku will waste anakin since he's not holdin back then yoda and dooku finish sids with relitive ease

Arbiter
Let's see.
Yoda and Sidious fight it out. Since Sidious has no pods to throw at Yoda or no high ground to gain Yoda would win.
Dooku not holding back would make quick work on Anakin.
Yoda & Dooku wins

Darth Somebody
I really should've elaborated on DE Sidious. Lol. Are you all familiar with him?

Luke Is Better
o ya well i still think that dooku yoda win bc anakin would fall faster then yoda would fall then sids is fightin dooku and yoda 2 very very power force users so i think they'll beat him

darthrevan89
Yoda and Dooku all the way I mean Anakin is the weak link here.

DarthGenises
Yoda and Dooku, you should have given Sids a better partner.

Darth Somebody
Indeed he is. I wanted to even it up - so to speak. I think DE Sidious could take out Yoda or Dooku by his self. Now, that would be unfair. So I put them two together. Yet I thought to myself: That may be too powerful for Yoda and Dooku. So I added Anakin. He isn't on par with either Dooku or Yoda. But he could make it even - and help Sidious.

darthrevan89
This is DE Sidious? Well if it is that he an Anakin win. I mean (oh this hurts) DE Sidious would probably win against Revan. Oh wait you said he is DE Sids up top oops.

DarthGenises
DE Sidious? Sorry don't know how I missed that Sidious and Anakin take it.

Luke Is Better
u think that DE sids can take both dooku and yoda at once cause dooku will take care of anakin pretty fast (i don't no DE sids that well)

DarthGenises
He is ROTJ Sidious in a mid twenties body that can conjure up a Force Storm.

DarthGenises
Originally posted by darthrevan89
This is DE Sidious? Well if it is that he an Anakin win. I mean (oh this hurts) DE Sidious would probably win against Revan. Oh wait you said he is DE Sids up top oops.

Finally someone else who thinks that!

Nai Fohl
Man...haven't I said that using DE Sidious in a versus match is pretty much...erm...useless.

He can use his force storm to throw people through the entire galaxy or at least the distance from Coruscant to Byss. So if Yoda and Dooku come in Sidious simply blows them into space.

Of course you can leave the force storm ability out. Then Anakin would get wasted in less than 30 seconds by Dooku and then you have Dooku and Yoda wasting Sidious in his 20s.

MAKASHIMAN
Yoda in a fair fight would slap Sidious around for the pure fun of it and Dooku would do the same to Anakin.

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by Nai Fohl
Man...haven't I said that using DE Sidious in a versus match is pretty much...erm...useless.

He can use his force storm to throw people through the entire galaxy or at least the distance from Coruscant to Byss. So if Yoda and Dooku come in Sidious simply blows them into space.

Of course you can leave the force storm ability out. Then Anakin would get wasted in less than 30 seconds by Dooku and then you have Dooku and Yoda wasting Sidious in his 20s.

Agreed. DE Sidious is the new Nihilus.

darthrevan89
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Agreed. DE Sidious is the new Nihilus.

Yessssssss! Finally someone else who agrees with me that Nihilus is an unfair character to put in a vs thread.

DarthGenises
Everyone agrees with you on that one.

Darth_Janus
Yeah. I said that since he first appeared on this forum. But I have had people argue that NJO Luke could avoid the force eat ability, like it's just a whiffle ball that you can swat away. Denial must be nice.

darthrevan89
Oh..oops I didn't realize that everyone knew that...my bad.

DarthGenises
Those must be fanboys.

Darth_Janus
Fanboys exist everywhere where popular fiction is concerned.

Darth Windu
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Yeah. I said that since he first appeared on this forum. But I have had people argue that NJO Luke could avoid the force eat ability, like it's just a whiffle ball that you can swat away. Denial must be nice.

And ignorance is bliss, my friend.

Darth_Janus
Amen.

*Begins chanting in the jawa dialect.*

Darth Windu
Llu mo megwai faidi tsao. . . . Llu mo megwai faid tsao. . . . Lord Artoo has arisen!

Darth Mantis
sarcasticclap

Darth_Janus
Oooteenie!

Darth Windu
YE!!!!

Darth Mantis
This forum is going to hell... Hell I tell you!

Hey that mantis is loco. windnuts

Darth Windu
Yah Man!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.