Demogorge the God-Eater VS. Superman Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Who takes it?

No prep.

Debate.

golem370
What about Demogorge vs Desak the God Slayer Thor Annual 2001
Origin Issue: Thor Annual 2001

Aliases: none

Height: 6' 8"
Weight: Unrevealed
Eyes: Red
Hair: Brown
Distinguishing Features: Gray skin that appears to be some sort of stone-like substance.

Citizenship: An unnamed planet in an unnamed galaxy
Place of Creation/Birth: On an unnamed planet in an unnamed galaxy

Known Relatives: Almonnas (wife, deceased), Loatia (daughter, deceased)
Known Allies: Tarene the Designate, Zarrko the Tomorrow Man
Known Enemies: Kronnitt, Pennsu, Tae, the Dark Gods, Thor, the Asgardians, anyone else who claims the mantle of godhood

Intelligence: Normal (4/10)
Strength: Superhuman Class 100 (11/12)
Flight Speed: Warp speed (12/12)
Stamina: Godlike (9/10)
Durability: Godlike (13/14)
Agility: Peak human (4/7)
Reflexes: Superhuman (6/7)
Fighting Skills: Unknown training, but has held his own against Thor and multiple other gods. It is reasonable to assume that he gains their fighting abilities as well as their power.
Special Skills/Abilities: None known
Superhuman physical powers: Thanks to the jewel, Desak is "immune" to a gods powers. He can absorb them, redirect them, and even send them back to the sender. He has sent Mjolnir careening off with just a wave of his hand. With each god he slays, he grows even more powerful. It is unclear whether he can teleport as well, or is just extremely fast as to appear to do so. He does travel from world to world and to other dimensions as well in his quest to slay gods.
Superhuman Mental Powers: The ability to sense all aspects of godliness in a being and their level of power.
Special Limitations: None
Source of Superhuman Powers: Empowered by Tarene the Designate
Personal Weaponry: Axe, sword, dagger, shield, and a jewel in a necklace that absorbs a beings power when he kills them

the Darkone
Atum will asorb him, end of story. Atum The God-Eater/ Demonogorge is above skyfathers and elder gods.

ImmortalOne
Yeah, but both of them lived in the SUN !!

who?-kid
Originally posted by the Darkone
Atum will asorb him, end of story. Atum The God-Eater/ Demonogorge is above skyfathers and elder gods.
I thought he was an Elder God ?

But it doesn't matter, because I don't think he'll be a good match for Super Prime. SP is just TOO powerful.

olympian
Demogorge.

Juntai
Superman prime.

Avalonofthewind
Prime, He's the most powerful superman out of a dynasty that includes an 5th dimension imp superman? Lzyxm Ltpkz.

He uses the GL ring once to make MM feel good about himself and then tosses it out.

the Darkone
Atum The god eater/ demogorge is unbeatable. He fought Set a elder god for 6 months and wasn't tired, Atum the god-eater powers are of above a sky-father. Hell Atum will just absorb superman prime end of story. Superman prime sun dipped for 1,000 or 15,000 years give or take compare to Atum 30,000,000 + plus years, Atum wins 10/10

Sentry
Atum kicking demon ass:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/atum2.jpg

Demogorge battling and Set and Chthon:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/atum3.jpg

Some claim Prime is a god of that time. He will be eaten Demogorge.

ImmortalOne
Prime wins !!!

long pig
How do you pronounce the Mxyplyxl guy's name?

Whatever his name is....I hate him with seething passion.

ImmortalOne
Mix-yez-pitel-lik !!!! Mxyptlk !!! Imp magik rulez !!

the Darkone
prime dies.

Draco69
I don't know WHY we're still making Superman Prime threads. We didn't see him do ANYTHING. We only have hyperbole to go on.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Draco69
I don't know WHY we're still making Superman Prime threads. We didn't see him do ANYTHING. We only have hyperbole to go on.

Thank You!! somebody with some sense.

olympian
He loses to everyone for me, because of that.

Even Wolverine, i dont care.

Beyonder
UP! And At Them! eek!

Crease
Originally posted by who?-kid
I thought he was an Elder God ?

But it doesn't matter, because I don't think he'll be a good match for Super Prime. SP is just TOO powerful.

Atum actually killed off all of the elder gods except for Gaia and Set. Even though I agree with Draco69 that we should kill these "Superman Prime" threads until DC actually uses him in something and gives us feats to go off of, sounds like he's hella powerful. I think he could take Atum.

the Darkone
Atum will kills superman prime.

Wild Cowboy
your grammar sucks, Prime wins !!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.