Sonic vs. Shadow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arbiter
A race across the world but they must fight like they did in SA2. They have all there powers expect "Super" forms and "Hyper" forms and Chaos Control. Will Sonic defeat Shadow? Can a Sonic Wind stop Chaos Blast?

Sonic x 20
I like both Sonic and Shadow and I don't really know which one will win. I will say a draw for right now.

Dizzle
Sonic, because it is always inevitable that the good guy wins.

Sonic x 20
Shadow is not evil.He helped Sonic defeat the Final Hazard. If he was really evil, he would've never helped Sonic defeat that boss. Shadow made a promise to Maria. Maria wanted Shadow to be friends with the people on earth and he did that by helping Sonic.

Hooverman
Shadow cause hes cooler

Sonic x 20
They both are equal in speed and abilities.

ShadowXslugger
shadow because think about it if you played SA2 shadow has about 50 years more experience then sonic and what does sonic have?
nothing

Sin Harvest
Originally posted by ShadowXslugger
shadow because think about it if you played SA2 shadow has about 50 years more experience then sonic and what does sonic have?
nothing

Yeah too bad Shadow was frozen those 50 years doing nothing.

Ritoshi
Originally posted by Sin Harvest
Yeah too bad Shadow was frozen those 50 years doing nothing. laughing out loud laughing

Hell's Harmony
well shadow would win because he is naturally stronger and meaner then sonic and also he can go super shadow to.

Sin Harvest
Originally posted by Hell's Harmony
well shadow would win because he is naturally stronger and meaner then sonic and also he can go super shadow to.

And Sonic can't go Super? Nothing you said proves that Shadow can defeat Sonic. Knuckles is naturally stronger and meaner then Sonic but Sonic defeated Knuckles. Hyper Metal Sonic is naturally stronger then Sonic so is Mecha Sonic and Silver Sonic but Sonic defeated all of them.

Ichigo Kurosaki

Ummm Sonic can go super. And there equal in all abilities. And what does meaner have to do with this?

Hell's Harmony
well for one i know sonic can go super,by meaner i mean aggressive and shit

Sin Harvest
well for one i know sonic can go super,by meaner i mean aggressive and shit

Okay don't give stupid reasons anymore. no If you don't have a solid reason on why Shadow will win then don't say so. Unlike you I actually have a reason on why Shadow will be able to defeat Sonic.

And again Knuckles, Metal/Mecha/Silver Sonic were all more aggressive then Sonic.

Hell's Harmony
i know sorry.but i just thought how can he beat him if sonic goes super when he dose go super he is invincible.RIGHT?

Sin Harvest
i know sorry.but i just thought how can he beat him if sonic goes super when he dose go super he is invincible.RIGHT?

If you read the first post neither can go Super nor Hyper. And besides that the reason Shadow would defeat Sonic is because Shadow defeated Sonic while fighting Diablon in Shadow the Hedgehog Game. Simple. All the other fights have no conclusion for no victor is ever clear until this game.

Demonic Phoenix
The only reason why Sonic would win is because he is the title character. Otherwise Shadow would have no problem in kicking Sonic's tiny hedgehog butt, just like Knuckles would kick Sonic's a$$ if the games weren't on Sonic.

Sin Harvest
Originally posted by Sin Harvest
If you read the first post neither can go Super nor Hyper. And besides that the reason Shadow would defeat Sonic is because Shadow defeated Sonic while fighting Diablon in Shadow the Hedgehog Game. Simple. All the other fights have no conclusion for no victor is ever clear until this game.

And no Knuckles wouldn't beat Sonic. Sonic has battled Knuckles many times and Knuckles has never won.

Shadow > Sonic > Knuckles

SpadeKing
Shadow because.........i said so no expression
oh yea u mite wanna change the poll cause on the last board shadow found a file saying that sonic was the ultimate life-form

apiah
Originally posted by ESB -1138
And Sonic can't go Super? Nothing you said proves that Shadow can defeat Sonic. Knuckles is naturally stronger and meaner then Sonic but Sonic defeated Knuckles. Hyper Metal Sonic is naturally stronger then Sonic so is Mecha Sonic and Silver Sonic but Sonic defeated all of them.

wtf are u talking about sonic neva defeated knuckles their battles always ended up in a tie or git distracted by robotnik ppl these dayz.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lord Saboteur
Originally posted by apiah
wtf are u talking about sonic neva defeated knuckles their battles always ended up in a tie or git distracted by robotnik ppl these dayz.... roll eyes (sarcastic) In the game Sonic & Knuckles both title characters fought and guess who lost? Knuckles lost. Then he gets electrocuted by Eggman as the doctor snatches the Master Emerald away. If anything I should be asking why you don't use proper spelling.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by SpadeKing
Shadow because.........i said so no expression
oh yea u mite wanna change the poll cause on the last board shadow found a file saying that sonic was the ultimate life-form

Mind saying where you got that information. Shadow is the ultimate life form created by Professor Gerald and Shadow defeated Sonic while fighting Diablon

Burning thought
Kain defeats both at the same time to save them the trouble of fighting

Blaxican Hydra
Then Chuck Norris jumps on Kain from a rocketship and chokes him to death with his thighs no expression

Burning thought
then miss piggy the muppet smashes him into the air, breaking every bone in his body

Kayne Archeron
WAKKA WAKKA WAKKA

kamikz
Originally posted by Burning thought
Kain defeats both at the same time to save them the trouble of fighting

Why do you always say that?

bbrem123
they only thing that is different about the two is that shadow is physically stronger

Semaseri x
Well since most you don't have good reasons and are talking about things that arnt even canon.its obvious that sonic can win,sonic obviously a better fighter then shadow,just look at sonic unleashed,sonic can still pull a good bit of the moves he developed,I don't see shadow doing this.

Don't bring up chaos powers because sonic can fall from space and just say ow,a blast won't do crap to sonic,not has a chaos spear showed to be threatening

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Semaseri x
Well since most you don't have good reasons and are talking about things that arnt even canon.its obvious that sonic can win,sonic obviously a better fighter then shadow,just look at sonic unleashed,sonic can still pull a good bit of the moves he developed,I don't see shadow doing this.

Don't bring up chaos powers because sonic can fall from space and just say ow,a blast won't do crap to sonic,not has a chaos spear showed to be threatening

Dude, this is from 2006. You're replying to a thread from 8 years ago.

Spawningpool
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Dude, this is from 2006. You're replying to a thread from 8 years ago. that awkward moment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.