Who brought about sin in the world?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shakyamunison

masterbruce
the only being with the ability to do so, God of course

he created man and satan, therefore he created sin

of course, there is no God

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by masterbruce
the only being with the ability to do so, God of course

he created man and satan, therefore he created sin

of course, there is no God

Did you vote?

ZoSo
Strictly speaking, Satan brought "sin" into the World - yet in the Old Testament, it was Eve who actually fell to her temptations.

Bardock42
Are you talking aboot Sin in general which would lead to the answer of there is no Sin....Sin is an absolutely subjective Idea of Societies.....
Or are you talking aboot Sin in the Bible, which I believe would have been an invention of Men cause God gave them free will (if I see this work of fiction right)

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Bardock42
Are you talking aboot Sin in general which would lead to the answer of there is no Sin....Sin is an absolutely subjective Idea of Societies.....
Or are you talking aboot Sin in the Bible, which I believe would have been an invention of Men cause God gave them free will (if I see this work of fiction right)

Hi Bardock42

The chose is yours, that's why I put other in there.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Hi Bardock42

The chose is yours, that's why I put other in there.

good....I answered both though.....

Sin is not a real thing...its an invention.....

debbiejo
There is no real sin...it is only labels we put on our actions..Choices that may have been better than others..Since I believe we are all part of "The One"...what ever it is...we are in fact responsible for our own actions...and what we create...

But according the scripture it would be either 1. or 2. depending on your belief....No church would ever pick 3........I voted for "Other"..

KPrince

Atlantis001

Shakyamunison
The real question is, what is sin?

AOR

AOR
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
The real question is, what is sin?

Tis an offense against God that causes seperation, both on a physical and spiritual level.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by AOR
Tis an offense against God that causes seperation, both on a physical and spiritual level.

You can't be separated from God. It is like trying to separate yourself from the air around you. Also, you can not offend God, that would make God a petty being.

InvisibleAngell

Imperial_Samura
If I believed the story I'd say God. He crated man. He created Satan. He knew what would happen. He put the pieces in place that allowed it to occur. And, after all, in terms of Christian doctrine nothing, not a thing, exists without God, God created all.

Thus he created a world were "sin" would be an integral part of humanity and faith, and if they truly do know everything, they knew precisely what they were doing, and what would happen - so I'd put the origin of sin with him/her/it.

A true God would be like that, though the Christian God can seem petty.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.