Thanos vs Captain Marvel and Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Thanos (current, full power, no IG, no HOTU)

VS

Captain Marvel (Shazam!, uber-pissed off)
Superman (post-crisis, uber-pissed off)

Okay, it has been shown that when Cpt. Marvel and Superman gets pissed, they are nearly unstoppable. But can the Mad Titan stop them?

snoopdogg
I think its time to start stirring the pot again.

If there is one character in these forums who is unbeatable its not Superman.........its not Captain Marvel............its THANOS beer

Dark Thor
Thanos.

dawsey28
Take a look at this:

http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/8875/avengers40jp.jpg

before answering.

Solidus Snake
i think they can take him.

i dont think thanos can match their speed.i think some speed blitzes will take him down.

the blue and red cheeses will take a hurting though

snoopdogg
Thats a cool pic dawsey.

But I think CM and Superman would be harder to beat than Thing and Thor.

golem370
He can teleport and he does not feel Pain so he would win he is also smarter then them.

snoopdogg
Why would he teleport?

Would that be called fighting?

dawsey28
I agree that Superman + CM > Thor + Thing, but the pic shows what his "Thanos vision" can do.

snoopdogg
Yea but the "Thanos vision" didnt put Thor down. Thing went down right away and I think Superman is more durable than Thor and CM is right up there also.

dawsey28
Well, I didn't say who'd win and who wouldn't. I just was showing what Thanos was capable of.

And he said a few more blasts and Thor would be joining Thing.

Although, I DO think Thanos would win.

Speedblitz may come into play, but Thanos has handled speedsters before.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by dawsey28

And he said a few more blasts and Thor would be joining Thing.

He did say that.

But we all know talk is cheap wink Saying that would be all specualtion.

dawsey28
What? Was he bluffing? Who was he trying to bluff?

Meh, I guess it IS speculation, but Thanos has backed up being able to take on characters of their durability. (Thor, Hercules, Hulk and Thing) and he is pretty smart also.

Speed is still a factor, but Thanos has battled Surfer, so speed he's also dealt with.

snoopdogg
He did battle Norrin Radd but Norrin didnt use his "nanosecond speed" .

He tried to fight him h2h which isnt Norrins game and lost.

Superman and CM like to fight h2h and do rather well. Put them together and Thanos might be hurtin for certain.

kgkg
Originally posted by snoopdogg
He did battle Norrin Radd but Norrin didnt use his "nanosecond speed" .

He tried to fight him h2h which isnt Norrins game and lost.

Superman and CM like to fight h2h and do rather well. Put them together and Thanos might be hurtin for certain.
norrin also tried his cosmic blast

Didn't do much

Thanos won't be effect by Speed.

Have you heard of the fallen one, just with his hand he made him look like a *****

These two will die

dawsey28
Did Thanos ever fight Gladiator, Drax, or Champion? wink

Didn't Thanos nearly stalemated Tyrant?

And don't forget Thor is an experienced warrior.

kgkg
Did Thanos ever fight Gladiator, Drax, or Champion? wink

Didn't Thanos nearly stalemated Tyrant?

And don't forget Thor is an experienced warrior.
With his force blocked he trapped Mad Thor with power gem.

That move will easily depose of them.

And Supes , and CM breaking Thanos shield is not likely , even if they do , Thanos is the kind of Character who puts down Cosmic level with his blasts.

snoopdogg
Thanos is the man. No doubt about it the guy can beat anybody.

snoopdogg

If there is one character in these forums who is unbeatable its not Superman.........its not Captain Marvel............its THANOS beer

Avalonofthewind
Uber pissed? These 2 will definitely win. If Thanos wins, its by trickery.

leonidas
he used outside tech to capture mad thor. i presume he wouldn't have it in a ring-type situation that is the default standard for these battles. just his strength and blasts against supes and cm.

hmm, i wonder how thanos does with magic? haven't seen him go against it often. a few lightning bolts might just get his attention. combined, i'd say supes and cm would have the PHYSICAL power advantage, and thanos is smart but supes and cm are NOT slouches - besides, in a ring, his brains wouldn't be of much use, it would come down to power. though he whipped him like a mule, it's taken thanos several blows to ko ss h2h, and ss wasn't using speed for some reason. if he did that here, the supes or cm would be getting free shots to stop him.

with supes and cm using their powers to the fullest and being uber po'd, they pack a LOT of power. i could actually see this going either way.

(damn, feels like i'm going against thanos a lot lately, but he's been put in some damn tough threads!)

ps-somebody PLEASE explain why the hell thor isn't blocking/absorbing that stupid vision blast with his hammer?? i've wondered that for about 20 years since that issue first came out!

Avalonofthewind
Supes in a good mood alone tossed a moon sized ship into space without any enhancements or powerups. Add Marvel to that and the added strength of them pissed off, and thanos is in for a hell of a fight. I'm not too sure how Thanos would do against magic as well.

kgkg
Originally posted by leonidas
he used outside tech to capture mad thor. i presume he wouldn't have it in a ring-type situation that is the default standard for these battles. just his strength and blasts against supes and cm.

hmm, i wonder how thanos does with magic? haven't seen him go against it often. a few lightning bolts might just get his attention. combined, i'd say supes and cm would have the PHYSICAL power advantage, and thanos is smart but supes and cm are NOT slouches - besides, in a ring, his brains wouldn't be of much use, it would come down to power. though he whipped him like a mule, it's taken thanos several blows to ko ss h2h, and ss wasn't using speed for some reason. if he did that here, the supes or cm would be getting free shots to stop him.

with supes and cm using their powers to the fullest and being uber po'd, they pack a LOT of power. i could actually see this going either way.

(damn, feels like i'm going against thanos a lot lately, but he's been put in some damn tough threads!)

ps-somebody PLEASE explain why the hell thor isn't blocking/absorbing that stupid vision blast with his hammer?? i've wondered that for about 20 years since that issue first came out!

He doesn't need outside tech to do it.

And Speed isn't helping much, leo am sure you heard of Fallen one.

Thanos is able to Physically battle people like Mad Thor With power gem , Odin etc

Who would K.O supes or CM with one hit.

Dizzle
Unless these two are somehow gonna fuse together and create some huge freaking lightning heat vision attacks that trump big shots from Odin, Thanos could sit there and let them pound away (Odin's blasts are magic, btw. Thanos handles it as good as everything else). Supes and CM have no way to hurt Thanos. While he has plenty of firepower and strength (boosted by power cosmic) to put either down. It might take a bit, but Thanos is just too damn hard to kill.

Or is this Archangel Angry Superman? If it is, then he wins. NO ONE survives demiurgic-vision. Or 15 quadrillion ton punches delivered 50 times a picosecond... No one. Except Batman. (Lord of the Omniverse)

leonidas
it's certainly possible, but i don't think he's taking out either with one shot. if they work well together and the magic has effect they MIGHT just weaken him enough. i'm not sure. cm and supes are not 2 chumps. i think it's one of those fights where i'd say thanos more often but that if supes and cm fought to their fullest they could win without it being CIS.

Dizzle
Odin blasting with Gungir is better than anything CM or Superman could ever hope to muster. They have 0 chance of putting Thanos down.

leonidas
<<Odin blasting with Gungir is better than anything CM or Superman could ever hope to muster. They have 0 chance of putting Thanos down.>>

THAT is a very good and valid point. feel like a moron for forgetting that very obvious point. embarrasment but don't forget, cm's lightning is a manifestation of zeus's power. it MIGHT hurt him. combined with their speed, they may still be able to get him, but you're right, it seems unlikely.

dawsey28
I think its time to start stirring the pot again.

There's a reason for that, though: http://superherochat.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=79429&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

the Darkone
Thanos is what darkseid should be, but he he's not. Thanos as a mutant eternal is the most powerful eternal of all second is (ikaris prime eternal). Thanos powers are above majority of the heralders of Galactus expect for Tyrant, Silver Surfer. Thanos can manipulate any forms of energy at will, thanos possesses cosmic/plasma powers, psionic powers, teleapathy, increase all of his abilities at will, can absorb massive amounts of energy like the silver surfer, impervious body,great h2h fighter, cursed by death, one of the smartest beings in the universe and in comics.

He has taken on beings that will crush superman and captain marvel with in seconds. Galactus, terrax, silver surfer, drax the destroyer, odin, tyrant, warrior madness thor, grandmaster, firelord, morg,fallen one, adam warlock, champion of the universe, the magus, kismet etc.

Thanos wins 10/10

Thanos will turn superman and captain marvel into his lap dogs and b***hes.

kgkg
Originally posted by the Darkone
Thanos wins 10/10

Thanos will turn superman and captain marvel into his lap dogs and b***hes.
i missed those words

K Von Doom
i've wondered that for about 20 years since that issue first came out!

you've been reading comics for 20 years?

leonidas
more, actually. smile starting reading superman soon as i could read. used to have this classic superman encyclopedia i'd bring to kindergarten with me. i was so pissed when i lost that book. probably worth a fortune now . . .

sad

nimbus006
Thanos takes this no contest... his forcefield has withsstood blasts from Galactus, and his energy/cosmic blasts have put Galactus down (not permanently, but it blew him back through his space cruiser.), he's also 100x smarter than Supes or Shazaam, after fighting them for sometime he'll expose some weakeness or come up with some sort of battle tactic to put these to down. And as kgkg said Thanos woops Surfer who is much faster than these two, so Speed Blitz will not be a factor, and even if they do speed blitz him, this guy is really really durable, he'll just get more angry.

Juntai
Supes + CM.

hoorayforpeepee
damn, the last five or six calls i've seen juntai make have been unabashedly wrong. it's like he's living in bizarro world or something.

Avalonofthewind
So supes or Shazam cant hurt thanos when these things can?
A ThermoNuclear device? Wolvies Claws?

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/wolviestabsthanos.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/Thanosboom.jpg

dawsey28
Maybe you should take a good look at that scan that you posted before saying those things hurt him. confused

Avalonofthewind
Maybe you should take a good look at that scan that you posted before saying those things hurt him. confused

Ok. The claws "penetrated" him....better dawsey? stick out tongue Wolvie is above average human. He got 1 stab. Supes and Marvel? Stronger than adamantium, and much faster than wolverine. Thanos is the man, but I feel he's getting overrated by a lot.

2nd. He said it himself that the device would kill him. After thor got rid of him by hitting him (which Marvel or Supes should be able to do also) we never see if he sticks for the explosion. I doubt that he did.

3rd - Supes held it down against Asmodel for a while, and Marvel has taken on Spectre if I remember correctly? There are times where Thors hammer has knocked Thanos around.

colossus17
Originally posted by Dizzle
Unless these two are somehow gonna fuse together and create some huge freaking lightning heat vision attacks that trump big shots from Odin, Thanos could sit there and let them pound away (Odin's blasts are magic, btw. Thanos handles it as good as everything else). Supes and CM have no way to hurt Thanos. While he has plenty of firepower and strength (boosted by power cosmic) to put either down. It might take a bit, but Thanos is just too damn hard to kill.

Or is this Archangel Angry Superman? If it is, then he wins. NO ONE survives demiurgic-vision. Or 15 quadrillion ton punches delivered 50 times a picosecond... No one. Except Batman. (Lord of the Omniverse)

JP does.....

dawsey28
Of coarse THAT Thanos = current Thanos? confused

Juntai
Cm only took on Spectre and stood a chance when he had the Spear of Destiny. Which is an almighty weapon that chops right through any celestial. The weapon that stabbed Christ, pierces teh holy veil, etc. I think thats the only time anyways.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Juntai
Cm only took on Spectre and stood a chance when he had the Spear of Destiny. Which is an almighty weapon that chops right through any celestial. The weapon that stabbed Christ, pierces teh holy veil, etc. I think thats the only time anyways.

Ah, I see. Any idea how he got such a powerful weapon?

kgkg
Originally posted by Juntai
Cm took on Spectre with the help of all magic being giving him power.

leonidas
<<Thanos takes this no contest... his forcefield has withsstood blasts from Galactus, and his energy/cosmic blasts have put Galactus down (not permanently, but it blew him back through his space cruiser.), he's also 100x smarter than Supes or Shazaam, after fighting them for sometime he'll expose some weakeness or come up with some sort of battle tactic to put these to down. And as kgkg said Thanos woops Surfer who is much faster than these two, so Speed Blitz will not be a factor, and even if they do speed blitz him, this guy is really really durable, he'll just get more angry.>>

i'll disagree with a couple things here.

first - supes seems to be getting a bit of a power-up right now and if i'm not mistaken, cm could be going through the same thing. (especially if you figure dc will ALWAYS keep the 2 of them relatively close.) damn, just reading the current dc arc (sacrifice) it's crazy how the other heroes talk about supes. they all KNOW he's the most powerful - cripes they're paranoid when they think he's being contolled. supes ko'd gl stewart with one shot! (his strength v stewart's will - guess who won?) and cm is as close to supes as possible and has powerful magic (divine) to call upon. even still, the odds are in thanos's favor here, but it certainly wouldn't be 'no contest'.

to hit them thanos would need to drop his force field, so the force field is a non-issue. then there is the 'brains' issue. this is an area supes is SORELY neglected in. have you seen his fortress of solitude? his robots? the tech he uses AND assembles/creates? i know he is not as smart as the 'living computer that could talk every language' in pre-c days, but the guy is ubersharp. and cm does have the wisdom of solomon to call upon. thanos is not the only one with grey matter in this fight.

supes (assuming bloodlust overrides all his morality and self-imposed mental barriers preventing him from killing and using killing force) and cm going all out are going to give thanos absolute hell before they fall, and i'll still say they have a chance to take him. if you don't think so, put down the marvel for a while and read more dc.

armandovalles
I think u guys are seriously underestimating CM and Supes.

the Darkone
Thqnos took on godlike cosmic beings and withstood the onslaught from odin, glactus, tyrant etc please against captain marvel and superman ain't sh**. They won't even last an hour with the mad tittan.

Avalonofthewind
<<Thanos takes this no contest... his forcefield has withsstood blasts from Galactus, and his energy/cosmic blasts have put Galactus down (not permanently, but it blew him back through his space cruiser.), he's also 100x smarter than Supes or Shazaam, after fighting them for sometime he'll expose some weakeness or come up with some sort of battle tactic to put these to down. And as kgkg said Thanos woops Surfer who is much faster than these two, so Speed Blitz will not be a factor, and even if they do speed blitz him, this guy is really really durable, he'll just get more angry.>>

first - supes seems to be getting a bit of a power-up right now and if i'm not mistaken, cm could be going through the same thing. (especially if you figure dc will ALWAYS keep the 2 of them relatively close.) damn, just reading the current dc arc (sacrifice) it's crazy how the other heroes talk about supes. they all KNOW he's the most powerful - cripes they're paranoid when they think he's being contolled. supes ko'd gl stewart with one shot! (his strength v stewart's will - guess who won?) and cm is as close to supes as possible and has powerful magic (divine) to call upon. even still, the odds are in thanos's favor here, but it certainly wouldn't be 'no contest'.

to hit them thanos would need to drop his force field, so the force field is a non-issue. then there is the 'brains' issue. this is an area supes is SORELY neglected in. have you seen his fortress of solitude? his robots? the tech he uses AND assembles/creates? i know he is not as smart as the 'living computer that could talk every language' in pre-c days, but the guy is ubersharp. and cm does have the wisdom of solomon to call upon. thanos is not the only one with grey matter in this fight.

supes (assuming bloodlust overrides all his morality and self-imposed mental barriers preventing him from killing and using killing force) and cm going all out are going to give thanos absolute hell before they fall, and i'll still say they have a chance to take him. if you don't think so, put down the marvel for a while and read more dc.

Couldnt Supes just do the same as here? Especially working with Shazam in the same mode? Supes is already faster than light, Thanos isnt.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/008-supermanbatman013rembrandt-dcp.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/010-supermanbatman013rembrandt-dcp.jpg

Dizzle
Or you could be underestimating Thanos... Please tell me what they're gonna do to even KO Thanos. Blasts aren't working (Odin), physical force isn't working... (Mad Thor w/ Power Gem) What do they have left? Nuttin. Both can be beat after being blasted enough times. Thanos wins, if only by sheer unbreakableness.

olympian
"Cm only took on Spectre and stood a chance when he had the Spear of Destiny"

Only if you mean regular versions, your correct. He recently stood to Spectre without it. He was chaneling various magic sources at the same time tho. It was an uber version.

Thanos unless he starts to get low showings to give high bricks, flying or not, a standing chance he wont lose.

Of course if you make a team with Surfer, Glads, Herk, Savage Hulk, Stranger,Thor, Photon, Quasar, Captain Marvel, Lantern and some other over the top ubers like this in one single team, he can go down. Just not likely considering he has practically no low showings.

The Odin case was a high one for him. Hes not skyfather level.

And that figth with Darkseid doesnt help much. Hes a chump that doesnt have a single win against Superman and Orion years from now.

long pig
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/008-supermanbatman013rembrandt-dcp.jpg
What issue is that? Who drew it?
I really liked the art there.

olympian
It was on Superman/Batman #13 if im not wrong.

The artist there its Michael Turner.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by olympian
It was on Superman/Batman #13 if im not wrong.

The artist there its Michael Turner.

Lets not forget it was written by Jeph Loeb. big grin
That guy who wrote about that Sun dipped Supes fella.
#10 was cool also, you know, with Supes destroying that Doomsday army? Great art right?
Any other questions Long Pig?
Could you let me know what happens on page#12 of MOS 30?
That was a really cool fight! wink

olympian
"Lets not forget it was written by Jeph Loeb"

I was already forgetting about him, you know wink

Who is the one that in your sig is taking the place of Batman?

long pig
Mike Turner? No wonder, the guy is awesome.
That fight looked great.

He's getting a exclusive for Marvel ya know?

olympian
He is? Didnt knew that.

Loeb is exclusive to Marvel too now.

Let the jobbing begin on a new side.

ImmortalOne
Back to topic,
Thanos survived magic (Odin)
Survived physic (Thor, Drax, BLACK HOLE)
Speed (THe Fallen One)
Tricks and Tactics (Omega, the Galactus Clone)
Fighting skills (CHampion)

Need any more ??

Avalonofthewind
"Lets not forget it was written by Jeph Loeb"

I was already forgetting about him, you know wink

Who is the one that in your sig is taking the place of Batman?

Thats the guy, everyone just loves, with the best art in the world! GOKU! big grin

kgkg
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Couldnt Supes just do the same as here? Especially working with Shazam in the same mode? Supes is already faster than light, Thanos isnt.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/010-supermanbatman013rembrandt-dcp.jpg
Yep faster than light wink

nimbus006

Ok im not saying Supes isnt smart or that he is not extremely powerful b/c he really is, and i know its not a no contest, because i do have more respect for but of these two than that, and yes they will give him hell before they go down, but when it comes to intelligence and thinking on the spot, im sorry but Thanos is superior to almost everyone. He once improved an entire planets ( Rigelian-3) Economic status, military defenses, food managment and more in a span of like 10 min if not less. The guy thinks on the spot better than anyone else, plus he's just more powerful when it comes to energy output and i would say he is on par with both in strength. And how can you say his forcefield is not an issue, its part of battle tactics, if they try to speed blits him or heat vision him i guarentee you he will put his forcefield up. So yes it is an issue.

apoc001
couldn't Thanos just send them through a portal to hell or something?

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by kgkg

I'll be happy to prove you wrong yet again when I get home tonight. big grin

dawsey28

I don't know... confused

... he might be able to trick Thanos into becoming cocky so that he can fly him to The Source Wall... confused

...because the Source Wall is available in this fight. big grin

leonidas
<<And how can you say his forcefield is not an issue, its part of battle tactics, if they try to speed blits him or heat vision him i guarentee you he will put his forcefield up. So yes it is an issue.>>

i said it's a non-issue because to attack them he would have to lower it. if he lowers it and is attacking one, the OTHER could speed blitz. i think that would be a great tactic. and i agree, thanos probably is smarter than either, but supes and cm aren't dummies and can put their own brains to effective use in this fight.

olympian
Unlike Darkseid, Thanos isent stupid to fight Superman, near the source of his own powers.

Avalonofthewind

Nope. Not faster than light... lets see, a trip from earth to the sun, back (which doubles the distance to the sun) a hell of a fight (lasted the whole issue practically) and under 2 minutes. Nope...guess supes isnt faster than light.laughing Proof is right here, whats your excuse now?
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/ww.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/ww1.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/ww3.jpg

the Darkone
Nope. Not faster than light... lets see, a trip from earth to the sun, back (which doubles the distance to the sun) a hell of a fight (lasted the whole issue practically) and under 2 minutes. Nope...guess supes isnt faster than light.laughing Proof is right here, whats your excuse now?
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/ww.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/ww1.jpg

Superman doesn't fly at lightspeed, he and wonderwoman fly under sublight speed. Those pictures mean nothing he's moving fast but not at light speed. You don't know how fast he is going, it's been stated he flies at sublight speed, he is still slower than the flash(jay garrick) who runs near light speed. By the way thanos still wins. big grin

Avalonofthewind
Superman doesn't fly at lightspeed, he and wonderwoman fly under sublight speed. Those pictures mean nothing he's moving fast but not at light speed. You don't know how fast he is going, it's been stated he flies at sublight speed, he is still slower than the flash(jay garrick) who runs near light speed. By the way thanos still wins. big grin

Bro, are you in school?
Light takes about 8 minutes to get from the sun to earth. Supes flew her to the sun and after puching her across space to earth..doubling the distance...They fought a whole lot more.

All this in under 2 minutes.

jrodslam
In regards to what you said Darkone, about Supes speed, hes faster than Jay and slightly slower than Barry. Mind you thats only running. Flying is another story. Just thought id mention that. smile

Draco69
Superman isn't faster than light....On Earth.

In space all bets are off.

2pac00
i say captin marvel and super man would join forses to kill thanos

K3VIL
How many Superman and CM fanboys and Thanos haters in there.
Somone pretends to substain Superman showing him slamming Darkseid into the Source Wall.
Darkseid, is currently Superman's punching ball, used to show he's on a cosmic level.
Darkseid in Pre-Crisis was kinda skyfather, he was able to fly, create force fields, blast you and move objects with his omega force of incredible weights, even planets.
Currently, he's pathetic, he's a rocky dude with eyebeams and nothing more.
Thanos is more than Darkseid, a LOT more.
The fight with Thor and Thing was before Death enhanced his durability and strenght.
His physical traits can be enhanced even further through his dark source of power cosmic, he can become so much invulnerable Supes and CM will broke their hands slamming their fists on him.
Thanos physical strenght is also incredible, he doesn't have feats like Superman, cause he just doesn't need feats.
A guy that got up after Odin blasted him, yes not at full force, but still were blasts of magical power from Odin that created havok around them, he survived the omnidirectional blast of Tyrant which atomized half of his fortress in the attempt to destroy the mighty titan, he backhanded Professor Hulk and Drax like they were pets, he beat down Silver Surfer more than once, he's one the guys that force Thor to fight him with enhancements like his belt and a battle armor to have a chance of beating him.
Superman and CM have Class 100 Strenght, Invulnerability, Superspeed, and energy projection.
Thanos usually eats guys like them for breakfast.
SS exceed Superman, Thanos beat him, he also exceed CM, and he beat him too.
Thanos don't even need to punch them, his blasts will be enough.
Come on, a guy that is considered a menace from Galactus even without prep time on his side should be scared of Superman and CM?
ROTFL

2pac00
sm and cm would join forses to kick tanoses ass

2pac00
hey draco69 what tha hell is wrong wit yo hair doodoo

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by K3VIL
How many Superman and CM fanboys and Thanos haters in there.
Somone pretends to substain Superman showing him slamming Darkseid into the Source Wall.
Darkseid, is currently Superman's punching ball, used to show he's on a cosmic level.
Darkseid in Pre-Crisis was kinda skyfather, he was able to fly, create force fields, blast you and move objects with his omega force of incredible weights, even planets.
Currently, he's pathetic, he's a rocky dude with eyebeams and nothing more.
Thanos is more than Darkseid, a LOT more.
The fight with Thor and Thing was before Death enhanced his durability and strenght.
His physical traits can be enhanced even further through his dark source of power cosmic, he can become so much invulnerable Supes and CM will broke their hands slamming their fists on him.
Thanos physical strenght is also incredible, he doesn't have feats like Superman, cause he just doesn't need feats.
A guy that got up after Odin blasted him, yes not at full force, but still were blasts of magical power from Odin that created havok around them, he survived the omnidirectional blast of Tyrant which atomized half of his fortress in the attempt to destroy the mighty titan, he backhanded Professor Hulk and Drax like they were pets, he beat down Silver Surfer more than once, he's one the guys that force Thor to fight him with enhancements like his belt and a battle armor to have a chance of beating him.
Superman and CM have Class 100 Strenght, Invulnerability, Superspeed, and energy projection.
Thanos usually eats guys like them for breakfast.
SS exceed Superman, Thanos beat him, he also exceed CM, and he beat him too.
Thanos don't even need to punch them, his blasts will be enough.
Come on, a guy that is considered a menace from Galactus even without prep time on his side should be scared of Superman and CM?
ROTFL

Yup. I see thanos doing a lot better than Darkseid in space...

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/thanosfloat.jpg

Supes absorbing the dark energy (anti sunlight by the way) of mageddon(primordial annahilator) >> an Odin blast. How do we know how strong the blast was? Was it ever said?

Took blows from a pre crisis superboy (when time trapper brough him to earth) pre crisis...the planet jugglers.

kgkg

ya he has stated himself that he couldn't where does it say he was moving at light speed.

Many times he says he can't

Still doesn't mean much you much have heard of Fallen One.

You must know that if he exceeds light speed in DC he rips space time

the Darkone

Supes absorbing the dark energy (anti sunlight by the way) of mageddon(primordial annahilator) >> an Odin blast. How do we know how strong the blast was? Was it ever said?

Took blows from a pre crisis superboy (when time trapper brough him to earth) pre crisis...the planet jugglers.

Dude this not about pre-crisis superman. Thanos will out last superman and captain marvel with ease. You can keep coming up with these threads wont change nothing, thanos will turn both superman and captain marvel into his b***hes plain and simple. big grin

Draco69
ya he has stated himself that he couldn't where does it say he was moving at light speed.

That's inaccurate. The entire battle between last under two minutes. Superman flew to the Sun and back in that a span of time.

It's really quite simple. Superman gets stronger and faster as he gets nearer and nearer to the sun. He might not have started out at lightspeed but as time progressed...

And yes Thanos would win.

the Darkone

KGKG my boy!!! He won't believe you man no matter what you say or show. I think avalonofthewind has a super stopwatch. Even superman stated so many times in comics he can't fly at or near lightspeed in earth or space.

Avalonofthewind
KGKG my boy!!! He won't believe you man no matter what you say or show. I think avalonofthewind has a super stopwatch. Even superman stated so many times in comics he can't fly at or near lightspeed in earth or space.

And you are super-naive.
How long would it take to fly to the sun and back at under light speed?
Answer that, and you win!

(Hint: Over 2 minutes)

Avalonofthewind
Dude this not about pre-crisis superman. Thanos will out last superman and captain marvel with ease. You can keep coming up with these threads wont change nothing, thanos will turn both superman and captain marvel into his b***hes plain and simple. big grin

Supes withstood blows FIGHTING against a precrisis version of superboy.

Precrisis supes would whip Thanos ass by himself with ease, it wouldnt be a fair fight at all. Post supes can do just fine although Thanos would get quite a few victories on him. Adding Captain Marvel just makes this fight a lot tougher for thanos.

the Darkone
was their a stop watch in the comic, no so you don't know how fast superman was going. And damn I wanted that fight last a little bit longer, superma was kicking the sh** out of her. Wonderwoman is having one bad year getting your a** kicked twice by superman, boy she needs the eye of the tiger.

Avalonofthewind
was their a stop watch in the comic, no so you don't know how fast superman was going. And damn I wanted that fight last a little bit longer, superma was kicking the sh** out of her. Wonderwoman is having one bad year getting your a** kicked twice by superman, boy she needs the eye of the tiger.

Actually, there was:

A lot more happened in that 1 minute 54 seconds, but Im not trying to post a whole comic.

Could someone who knows a lot about thanos show us his greatest feat of speed? Strength?
I already know his intelligence and durability are high.

Draco69

If you're referring to the Azarello fight then you should know that fight was crap. A slap wouldn't send her flying.

The second fight was very cool. They were even for each other. Diana broke his ribs and slit his throat. Superman burned her face and broke her wrist. And Diana was clearly holding back.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Draco69
If you're referring to the Azarello fight then you should know that fight was crap. A slap wouldn't send her flying.

The second fight was very cool. They were even for each other. Diana broke his ribs and slit his throat. Superman burned her face and broke her wrist. And Diana was clearly holding back.

The magic knife slit his throat, but where did it say that she broke his ribs?

Draco69
He was clutching his side for the later duration of the fight. Even after the battle. I'm assuming his ribs were either broken or severely bruised.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Draco69
He was clutching his side for the later duration of the fight. Even after the battle. I'm assuming his ribs were either broken or severely bruised.

Looks like slightly bruised at most. It only lasted 3 panels. No crack, ouch anything. Still. Her durability in this issue speaks volumes.

Dizzle
And you are super-naive.
How long would it take to fly to the sun and back at under light speed?
Answer that, and you win!

(Hint: Over 2 minutes)

See, the problem here is that Superman has stated himself that he cannot go faster than light, where for all you know, the person who wrote that comic had no idea how long it takes light to get to the sun.

And there's no way of knowing exactly how powerful the Mageddon warhead was. Someone said it was initially created to destroy a universe. Guess what though? Darkseid was initially created to be as powerful as Galactus. Doesn't mean he is.

Draco69
It's not that hard to understand. Superman cannot go faster than light...on Earth. In space near a yellow sun all bets are off. Superman gets exponentially stronger, more powerful and yes FASTER as he gets nearer to the sun. Superman can already go a sublight speeds on Earth. Imagine how fast he is when he's guzzling up solar rays from a nearby yellow sun.

He grew faster and faster as he got closer and closer to the sun.

Dizzle
Yes, but to getting close enough to the sun would still take some time. He certainly shouldn't be doing it in 2 minutes. Whoever wrote the comic probably had no idea how fast light is, and therefore assumed that lightspeed wasn't really required to do that. (same thing with the Saturn trip, btw)

Draco69
Yes, but to getting close enough to the sun would still take some time. He certainly shouldn't be doing it in 2 minutes. Whoever wrote the comic probably had no idea how fast light is, and therefore assumed that lightspeed wasn't really required to do that. (same thing with the Saturn trip, btw)

It really doesn't matter. Superman is already near-lightspeeds on Earth. After passing the moon he's guzzling up pure, unadulterated solar energy that isn't blocked by the Earth's atmosphere. Which would make him incredibly more powerful. A slight boost was all Superman needed to exceed lightspeed.

Dizzle
That is true, I wasn't really thinking about the atmosphere... that still doesn't explain making Saturn and back in 4 minutes though. If he's going away from the sun, faster than light, he is gaining no energy. So how does he maintain that kind of speed? I smell a plothole.

Either way, Thanos wins in a couple of big shiny explosions.

Draco69
That is true, I wasn't really thinking about the atmosphere... that still doesn't explain making Saturn and back in 4 minutes though. If he's going away from the sun, faster than light, he is gaining no energy. So how does he maintain that kind of speed? I smell a plothole.

The Saturn thing is crap. As you said he's flying AWAY from the Sun. Unless there's another yellow sun in the vicinity I'm not aware about. If he's flying TOWARDS the sun then of course he's getting more powerful.

Either way, Thanos wins in a couple of big shiny explosions.

Agreed.

K3VIL

Man a blast from Odin that can knockdown Thanos, it's hella powerful, Odin doesn't pull out Gugnir is his foe isn't a tough bastard.
Supes during the Mageddon saga stated that if he can absorb sunlight, he can do the same with the anti-sun, and he did it, probably cause his biomatrix granted him to do the same.
You can't say that anti-sunlight is above Odin Force, especially considering that the fight between Odin and Zeus going all out caused multiversal level shockwaves.

ImmortalOne
But wouldnt absorbing anti-sunlight kill him ?? or at least depower him >??

Avalonofthewind
Man a blast from Odin that can knockdown Thanos, it's hella powerful, Odin doesn't pull out Gugnir is his foe isn't a tough bastard.
Supes during the Mageddon saga stated that if he can absorb sunlight, he can do the same with the anti-sun, and he did it, probably cause his biomatrix granted him to do the same.
You can't say that anti-sunlight is above Odin Force, especially considering that the fight between Odin and Zeus going all out caused multiversal level shockwaves.

Something called Anti sunlight should have at the very least weakened him..and the warhead at the very least is said to vaporize half a galaxy.
How powerful were the blasts that Odin used? Did odin state a power level? Were there any big explosions nearby and property damage?

I dont even know where people get that a cosmic blast will kill supes when the guy eats up anything thats not kryp or magic. Cosmic is neither.
Captain Marvel in not as sure about.

In Thanos fight with Galactus, Galactus was extremely weak. Again, not optimal conditions to judge thanos by.

kgkg
Something called Anti sunlight should have at the very least weakened him..and the warhead at the very least is said to vaporize half a galaxy.
How powerful were the blasts that Odin used? Did odin state a power level? Were there any big explosions nearby and property damage?

I dont even know where people get that a cosmic blast will kill supes when the guy eats up anything thats not kryp or magic. Cosmic is neither.
Captain Marvel in not as sure about.

In Thanos fight with Galactus, Galactus was extremely weak. Again, not optimal conditions to judge thanos by.
Supes absorbed Sunlight? So what does that mean

When cyborg used city destroy attack he was on the Ground for a while.

Now take that to World destroying attacks you have a K.O Superman.

Just cuz he absorbed sunlight doesn't mean he is going to take blast that can destroy world or galaxies.

As for Thanos doing something to Weak Galactus.

Weak Galactus tossed Marvel earth like nothing.

The Point K3evil is tying to make if Thanos can Survive Odins attacks, Who knocked out both Drax , and SS with one hit.

Supes , and Cm can’t really do much.

Avalonofthewind
Supes absorbed Sunlight? So what does that mean

When cyborg used city destroy attack he was on the Ground for a while.

Now take that to World destroying attacks you have a K.O Superman.

Just cuz he absorbed sunlight doesn't mean he is going to take blast that can destroy world or galaxies.

As for Thanos doing something to Weak Galactus.

Weak Galactus tossed Marvel earth like nothing.

The Point K3evil is tying to make if Thanos can Survive Odins attacks, Who knocked out both Drax , and SS with one hit.

Supes , and Cm can’t really do much.

Anti-sunlight - weapon powerful enough to at the very least vaporize half a galaxy. Thats a bit more powerful and the planet destroying blast.
Superman has survived Mageddon, Asmodel, Precrisis Superboy(juggle planets) Imperiex (killed doomsday effortlessly) Omega beams, Cythonna (kryptonian goddess) Nukes while sitting in kryptonite...etc etc.

Thanos has his low moments too. Knocked down and trampled? Can someone show something that says how strong those blasts from Odin and Galactus were. Solid proof.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/Thanostrampled.jpg

kgkg
Anti-sunlight - weapon powerful enough to at the very least vaporize half a galaxy. Thats a bit more powerful and the planet destroying blast.
Superman has survived Mageddon, Asmodel, Precrisis Superboy(juggle planets) Imperiex (killed doomsday effortlessly) Omega beams, Cythonna (kryptonian goddess) Nukes while sitting in kryptonite...etc etc.

Thanos has his low moments too. Knocked down and trampled? Can someone show something that says how strong those blasts from Odin and Galactus were. Solid proof.

Indeed he has low ones was he fighting Thor that time? Nope

And it's been stated that Thanos never used his full power until he fought Odin.

Can show me Supes surving something like World Destroying attack

Not Sunlight.

Like I said Cyborg Supes was able to put Supes on the ground with city destroying attack.

World Destroying is 100000 X more powerful from that it seem Supes whould get really hurt, or K.O’ed

Just cuz he has Survived those people doesn’t mean they used or are capable of World Destroying attack.

Thing has Survived Galactus’s Attacks

Galactus can destroy many Galaxies does that mean Thing can survive many Galaxies destroying attack to? Nope

Either way Odin can Knock both Supes , and Cm with one hit he has proven that much

K3VIL

You ridicule Superman fanboy.
Thor has just smacked his face in the ground.It's not a beating or a K.O.
Thanos in his first body beat down Thor.In his new body, enhanced by Death itself, he has beat down Thor again, and with more ease than ever, just cause he has his face on the ground, doesn't mean his durability isn't high.You have no concrete fact to prove that I'm not right, also because I am right.
http://www.corvusonline.net/thanos/fireball.jpg
A later tussle with the Galactus-spawned Tyrant again showcased Thanos' remarkable durability. Thanos managed to withstand a prolonged battle with this ultra-powerful being, who had shrugged off the combined assault of the Silver Surfer, Beta-Ray Bill, Terrax, Ganymede, Jack of Hearts, Morg, and Gladiator. At the climax of the battle, Tyrant generated an energy discharge so potent that it atomized a fair portion of his fortress. However, much to Tyrant's surprise, Thanos climbed free of the glassy earth virtually unharmed.
Superman would have been k.o.ed after a blast like that.
Thanos is one of those guys with a durability that few can match.
And he can even enhance it through power cosmic

leonidas
<<A later tussle with the Galactus-spawned Tyrant again showcased Thanos' remarkable durability. Thanos managed to withstand a prolonged battle with this ultra-powerful being, who had shrugged off the combined assault of the Silver Surfer, Beta-Ray Bill, Terrax, Ganymede, Jack of Hearts, Morg, and Gladiator. At the climax of the battle, Tyrant generated an energy discharge so potent that it atomized a fair portion of his fortress. However, much to Tyrant's surprise, Thanos climbed free of the glassy earth virtually unharmed.
And he can even enhance it through power cosmic>>

for the last friggin' time: THANOS FANS PLEASE STOP USING THE TYRANT FIGHT AS PROOF OF THANOS'S TOUGHNESS!!!!!!

leonidas
or, if you feel you MUST use it, use the full context PLEASE!!! here is EXACTLY what happened when thanos fought tyrant:

leonidas
that first blast did a LLLOOOOTTTTTTT of damage. tyrant backed up, what, a whole half-step. but he does well here:

leonidas
and finally, realizing he has NO CHANCE against tyrant using only his OWN power, he desperately reaches for the orb that contains TYRANT'S power. the rest of the battle he uses tyrant's power + his own power and STILL barely manages to survive the fight.

CONTEXT. it means a lot when making a point.

Avalonofthewind
You ridicule Superman fanboy.
Thor has just smacked his face in the ground.It's not a beating or a K.O.
Thanos in his first body beat down Thor.In his new body, enhanced by Death itself, he has beat down Thor again, and with more ease than ever, just cause he has his face on the ground, doesn't mean his durability isn't high.You have no concrete fact to prove that I'm not right, also because I am right.
http://www.corvusonline.net/thanos/fireball.jpg
A later tussle with the Galactus-spawned Tyrant again showcased Thanos' remarkable durability. Thanos managed to withstand a prolonged battle with this ultra-powerful being, who had shrugged off the combined assault of the Silver Surfer, Beta-Ray Bill, Terrax, Ganymede, Jack of Hearts, Morg, and Gladiator. At the climax of the battle, Tyrant generated an energy discharge so potent that it atomized a fair portion of his fortress. However, much to Tyrant's surprise, Thanos climbed free of the glassy earth virtually unharmed.
And he can even enhance it through power cosmic

I've given plenty of examples of superman durability.
Watch your words. Keep the 13 year old insults to yourself.
How do you explain Wolverines claws penetrating thanos? Is he only strong to energy attacks? WW just got knocked across space. Supes durability is much higher than that.

dvampire
Thanos does have great durability, but so does Supes. Thanos fought against guys way out of his league but he still held his own, but Supes has also done this aswell. I think Superman using all his abilities could even a battle between him and Thanos. Superman is far faster than Thanos, if he speedbiltz Thanos I don't think he'll be able to counter or keep up at all, adding CM is just overkill IMO.

kgkg
Originally posted by dvampire
Thanos does have great durability, but so does Supes. Thanos fought against guys way out of his league but he still held his own, but Supes has also done this aswell. I think Superman using all his abilities could even a battle between him and Thanos. Superman is far faster than Thanos, if he speedbiltz Thanos I don't think he'll be able to counter or keep up at all, adding CM is just overkill IMO.
lol you are pretty funny speed?

What speed? Buddy Thanos can trap Superman with a flick of his hands, and CM to.

Or K.O both of them

Have you heard of the Fallen One, Silver Surfer?

Punches vs Odin's attack do the math

Thanos takes this with blasting both of them.

dvampire
lol you are pretty funny speed?

What speed? Buddy Thanos can trap Superman with a flick of his hands, and CM to.

Or K.O both of them

Have you heard of the Fallen One, Silver Surfer?

Punches vs Odin's attack do the math

Thanos takes this with blasting both of them.

Supes has taken attacks from Imperiex, Quex-EL (Pre-Crisis level), Cythonna (a Kryptonian Goddess whos power are stronger than a normal Kryptonian) and blows from Pre-Crisis Superboy. Superman has great durability as well, and like I said once Supes start a speedbiltz Thanos isn't going to be able to stop him, especially with CM working with him.

kgkg
Supes has taken attacks from Imperiex, Quex-EL (Pre-Crisis level), Cythonna (a Kryptonian Goddess whos power are stronger than a normal Kryptonian) and blows from Pre-Crisis Superboy. Superman has great durability as well, and like I said once Supes start a speedbiltz Thanos isn't going to be able to stop him, especially with CM working with him.
ya and SS, FF, Thor took hits from Galactus.

Like I said before it depends how much power your opponent is using.

Cyborg Superman put Superman down for a while with City destroying attack.

Thanos takes World Destoying attack like nothing.

dvampire
ya and SS, FF, Thor took hits from Galactus.

Like I said before it depends how much power your opponent is using.

Cyborg Superman put Superman down for a while with City destroying attack.

Thanos takes World Destoying attack like nothing.

Supes also take world/star destroying attacks, survived blackholes, worm holes, and much more. Galactus wasn't at full power when he was fighting them either.

kgkg
Supes also take world/star destroying attacks, survived blackholes, worm holes, and much more. Galactus wasn't at full power when he was fighting them either.
black hole , wormholes

Buddy you don't need to be physical durability, if he is fast he has escaped black hole yes he did survive those, what does that say? Not much

I know supes is durable you don't have to tel me that.

Like I said he has trouble with shot that can destroy City ( he can takes those) , but he can't brush it off.

Amp that to world you have a K.O'ed superman or injured.

dvampire
black hole , wormholes

Buddy you don't need to be physical durability, if he is fast he has escaped black hole yes he did survive those, what does that say? Not much

I know supes is durable you don't have to tel me that.

Like I said he has trouble with shot that can destroy City ( he can takes those) , but he can't brush it off.

Amp that to world you have a K.O'ed superman or injured.

Supes also take world/star destroying attacks, survived blackholes, worm holes, and much more. As I said before Supes is just as durable, add his Durablility with his strength and speed, will easily even this match until CM joins in, which is overkill IMO.

kgkg
Supes also take world/star destroying attacks, survived blackholes, worm holes, and much more. As I said before Supes is just as durable, add his Durablility with his strength and speed, will easily even this match until CM joins in, which is overkill IMO.
Where what issue did he take world destroying attack?

-Like I said explosion nearly killed Pre-Crisis Superman.

dvampire
Where what issue did he take world destroying attack?

-Like I said explosion nearly killed Pre-Crisis Superman.

But not Post-crisis.

kgkg
But not Post-crisis.
Well what the issue and get back to me.

And how do you explain City destroying attacks put him down for awhile?

dvampire
Well what the issue and get back to me.

And how do you explain City destroying attacks put him down for awhile?

Action comics #775, Action comics Annual #7, Hunters/Prey and lot more. Supes is just as durable.

kgkg
Action comics #775, Action comics Annual #7, Hunters/Prey and lot more. Supes is just as durable.
in which one was the world destoying attack?

Avalonofthewind
in which one was the world destoying attack?

This one.

In Adventures of Superman #478, as part of the Time and Time Again storyline, Superman survived- without so much as batting an eye- the nuclear destruction of the entire moon in the year 2995. The moon had been lined with sufficient nuclear devices to disintegrate it in one shot. When the moon was obliterated, Superman was actually within the moon (structures had been built beneath the surface of the moon). He did not suffer any harm and did not lose consciousness.

or something like this. A blast doesnt have to be huge to be powerful.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/nodisintegrate.jpg

kgkg
Where does it say World destroying

What is that scan showing? All I see is a big hole

kgkg
Am not denying anything I want proof that's all

I know superman has taken lots of nukes without much problem

But I also know he has trouble with energy blast capable of massive damage

Avalonofthewind
Where does it say World destroying

What is that scan showing? All I see is a big hole

Supes got hit with a disintegration beam and barely noticed it.
It was a wide area blast and created that huge crater.

You can't get more powerful than desintegration or atomization. Things that Supes has survived effortlessly.

kgkg
Supes got hit with a disintegration beam and barely noticed it.
It was a wide area blast and created that huge crater.

You can't get more powerful than desintegration or atomization. Things that Supes has survived effortlessly.
how is that world destroying all it did was create a hole.

as for destoying atoms well any cosmic...............

Avalonofthewind
how is that world destroying all it did was create a hole.

as for destoying atoms well any cosmic...............

Do you only read half posts?
Did I say it was world destroying? Read it again, I also said a blast doesnt have to be huge to be powerful.

Were the blasts Odin, Galactus, and Tyrant did on thanos world destroying attacks?

kgkg
Do you only read half posts?
Did I say it was world destroying? Read it again, I also said a blast doesnt have to be huge to be powerful.

Were the blasts Odin, Galactus, and Tyrant did on thanos world destroying attacks?
I think the whole purpose of war destroying attack that is actually destroys one , not make a small hole.

Maybe they should call that a block destroying attack

SS used his full power on THanos it didn't do much.

SS full blast = World destroying attack

As for Odin well let’s see it knock both drax , and SS out who take world destroying attacks.
big grin

Avalonofthewind

kgkg

Avalonofthewind
Once again, did I say it was a world destroying attack?

you didn't nuff said , i was asking for that

AOS#478 Supes survived a world destroying attack as you asked.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/boom.jpg

Thanos own words, he was going to commit suicide with a Nuke.
You are fond of showing proof with words..here you go...out of thanos own mouth.

kgkg
AOS#478 Supes survived a world destroying attack as you asked.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/boom.jpg

Thanos own words, he was going to commit suicide with a Nuke.
You are fond of showing proof with words..here you go...out of thanos own mouth.
And he was talking about nukes there , and thanos can't die by the way.

Avalonofthewind
And he was talking about nukes there , and thanos can't die by the way.

You don't need to die to lose a fight. We both know this.

kgkg
You don't need to die to lose a fight. We both know this.
ok , but you still haven't shown me Supes taking world destroying attacks

i have already giving you example of superman struggling with much less.

and by the way Thanos is powerful enough to blast both Supes , and Cm and get a knockout quickly.

and he can also trap them with a snap of his fingers

golem370
"His most impressive and Dangerous weapon is his Superhuman Intellect" Thanos

Avalonofthewind
ok , but you still haven't shown me Supes taking world destroying attacks

i have already giving you example of superman struggling with much less.

and by the way Thanos is powerful enough to blast both Supes , and Cm and get a knockout quickly.

and he can also trap them with a snap of his fingers

I gave you the example already. Buy the issue.
AOS #478
If things like Adamantium can penetrate him, he's tough but not indestructable. A couple of punches from these 2 to the head should KO Thanos.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by golem370
"His most impressive and Dangerous weapon is his Superhuman Intellect" Thanos

This is definitely acceptable.

golem370
Thanos could stand up to Superman and Captain Marvel anyday

golem370
There is what Superman and Shazam

golem370
and

dawsey28
AOS #478
If things like Adamantium can penetrate him, he's tough but not indestructable. A couple of punches from these 2 to the head should KO Thanos.

I'll ask again. When Wolverine's claws penetrated Thanos, was that the current version of Thanos? confused

golem370
Not Sure

Avalonofthewind
I'll ask again. When Wolverine's claws penetrated Thanos, was that the current version of Thanos? confused

Did he die again and death bring him back a second time?
It was after she brought him back in his new body.

Your point now?

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by golem370
and
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/ACTION_COMICS_782_Kano_and_Marlo_Al.jpg

ImmortalOne
WHen did that happen RED SUPEZ ?

dawsey28
Did he die again and death bring him back a second time?
It was after she brought him back in his new body.

Your point now?

So it's not current Thanos? confused

spidermonkey
laughing Stop messing with him Dawsey. You know you are.

dawsey28
getout1

spidermonkey
laughing Why?

olympian
"Supes has taken attacks from Imperiex"

Regular Supes never fought imperiex, he fought probes. The real would have killed him the same way Doomsday did, if Darkseid didnt teleported him to Apokolips.

"Quex-EL (Pre-Crisis level), Cythonna (a Kryptonian Goddess whos power are stronger than a normal Kryptonian) and blows from Pre-Crisis Superboy. Superman has great durability as well, and like I said once Supes start a speedbiltz Thanos isn't going to be able to stop him, especially with CM working with him"

Why are you using pre crisis examples, that dont apply anymore. Thanos doesnt need to stop the speedblitz. Its the same against classic Juggernaut, the mad durability they have and soaking damage ability will absorse it.

Unless your trying to tell me, even that Odin never went full out, Superman would do as good as Thanos did.

A nitpick. The claws getting past his hide its bad writting. If we want to use low showings or jobbing moments, then lets not forget Kal being ko by a gas station explosion.

dawsey28
Originally posted by spidermonkey
laughing Why?

Though shout not interfere with my "messing with him" as you so bluntly put it. wink

Avalonofthewind
"Supes has taken attacks from Imperiex"

Regular Supes never fought imperiex, he fought probes. The real would have killed him the same way Doomsday did, if Darkseid didnt teleported him to Apokolips.

"Quex-EL (Pre-Crisis level), Cythonna (a Kryptonian Goddess whos power are stronger than a normal Kryptonian) and blows from Pre-Crisis Superboy. Superman has great durability as well, and like I said once Supes start a speedbiltz Thanos isn't going to be able to stop him, especially with CM working with him"

Why are you using pre crisis examples, that dont apply anymore. Thanos doesnt need to stop the speedblitz. Its the same against classic Juggernaut, the mad durability they have and soaking damage ability will absorse it.

Unless your trying to tell me, even that Odin never went full out, Superman would do as good as Thanos did.

A nitpick. The claws getting past his hide its bad writting. If we want to use low showings or jobbing moments, then lets not forget Kal being ko by a gas station explosion.

Post Supes fought a Pre crisis superboy.
Nobody said thanos was fight a pre crisis superman.

Avalonofthewind
So it's not current Thanos? confused

If this is "messing" with me. You have a looooooooooong way to go buddy.

What is confusing? Current Thanos is the one brought back by death with his new body before he got the Gauntlet.

kgkg
AOS #478
He gets ripped then heals in second, you must have not read many Thanos comics.

He bodies been ripped, and nothing really happens to him.

like I said Odin would K.O both Cm , and Supes with one hit.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by ImmortalOne
WHen did that happen RED SUPEZ ?

In Our worlds at War.

He's Uber powerful in this form.

Here is another uber powerful version of Supes. This is when he fused with Kismet/Strange visitor.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/kismetsupes.jpg

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>