Venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
im almost for sure that venom's gunna be the main villain in spiderman 3...and i hope so too...cus remember at the end of spiderman 2 when mary jane runs away from the wedding and gets w/ peter, well the groom's gotta be pissed right..? well there's ur venom..he's even built like him...
and no...harry osburne isnt gunna be the green goblin...
but...
the hob goblin...
wink...watch..i bet u

Doc Ock
Venom won't be in Spider-Man 3.

And the fact you think John Jameson will be Venom speaks volumes.

The Joker#1
Originally posted by braz
im almost for sure that venom's gunna be the main villain in spiderman 3...and i hope so too...cus remember at the end of spiderman 2 when mary jane runs away from the wedding and gets w/ peter, well the groom's gotta be pissed right..? well there's ur venom..he's even built like him...
and no...harry osburne isnt gunna be the green goblin...
but...
the hob goblin...
wink...watch..i bet u

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v120/octopus/crazy.jpg

Next Venom_girl
Sheesh, when will these kids learn-- Man-wolves and aliens just don't mix.
No Eddie Brock = Pissed off fans. And you'd end up with something reminiscent of the Catwoman-in-name-only movie.
There will be riots in the streets. I know, because I will incite them.
It's too soon in the series to do Venom. They could introduce the alien costume, but you're likely villain canidates are the Sandman, Harry Osborn as a Goblin (hopefully a green one-- think of the children!) or the Lizard.

Doc Ock
Originally posted by Next Venom_girl
Sheesh, when will these kids learn-- Man-wolves and aliens just don't mix.
No Eddie Brock = Pissed off fans. And you'd end up with something reminiscent of the Catwoman-in-name-only movie.
There will be riots in the streets. I know, because I will incite them.
It's too soon in the series to do Venom. They could introduce the alien costume, but you're likely villain canidates are the Sandman, Harry Osborn as a Goblin (hopefully a green one-- think of the children!) or the Lizard.

This Venom girl knows what she's talking about smokin'

Josh22
Yes I agree it is to soon for that and they even have not gotten a person to play Eddie brock, and even this forum shouldn't going on because there is already a forum for this on there it is called The Official Symbiote thread, it was made for this kind of stuff.
thank you sad

spencerspider
Venom wont be in Spiderman 3 but Harry Osborn should be the Green or Hobgoblin.

Dazzler619
Venom may be in 4 or 5 but not 3 dude

NoFate007
Venom won't be in 3, but if Raimi doesn't do 4, then there's a good chance for that.

spencerspider
however many there are venom will be last lets say 6

doctorstrongbad
6 films sound good to me, that way its like star wars. It will more than one movie for venom, one with the black suit, one as a bad gut and one as a good guy.

spencerspider
i wouldnt do one as a good guy just have Spiderman 3 be Harry and someone to finish Harry's time off. Spiderman 4 could be Lizard and intro eddie brock.
Spiderman 5 have jameson go to moon and Spiderman get black costume show eddie's hate for peter.any villain could go here it dont matter maybe sinister six and black costume is able to beat them?At the end Peter rejects suit and it goes on brock.
Spiderman 6 Venom
ive said that plenty of times and thats how it should go.it would be great like star wars with 2 trilogies sort of.symbiote on and goblin one.if i was sam thats how id do it

GOBLIN5679
Originally posted by spencerspider
i wouldnt do one as a good guy just have Spiderman 3 be Harry and someone to finish Harry's time off. Spiderman 4 could be Lizard and intro eddie brock.
Spiderman 5 have jameson go to moon and Spiderman get black costume show eddie's hate for peter.any villain could go here it dont matter maybe sinister six and black costume is able to beat them?At the end Peter rejects suit and it goes on brock.
Spiderman 6 Venom
ive said that plenty of times and thats how it should go.it would be great like star wars with 2 trilogies sort of.symbiote on and goblin one.if i was sam thats how id do it

When and if The Sinister Six ever appear ,no symbiote costume.For the Six story to be affective,Spider-Man really needs the odds stacked against him and be at a really disavantage for the story to be effective.

Shame the power loss was used in Spider-Man 2 would have played out well in a story like this.

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by GOBLIN5679
When and if The Sinister Six ever appear ,no symbiote costume.For the Six story to be affective,Spider-Man really needs the odds stacked against him and be at a really disavantage for the story to be effective.

Shame the power loss was used in Spider-Man 2 would have played out well in a story like this.

Another fan who wants the sinister six in a movie. Right on Brother. smile

venomkill112
eek! eek! VENOM IS IN SP3! OK!?! eek! eek!

Doc Ock
Originally posted by venomkill112
eek! eek! VENOM IS IN SP3! OK!?! eek! eek!

No

spencerspider
lol what losers...sry if i insult anyone..

lil pimp
I liked green goblin but i rather see a different villain like venom or carnage I don't want to see the same villain in every spiderman movie so if harry has to be in the movie as a bad guy i rather see him as the hobgoblin . If you don't like my opinion to bad!!! smokin'

lil pimp
Also everyone who said venom wasn't going to be in the SP3 movie is wrong cause i heard from some movie sight the villains were going to probably be sandman , venom ,and hobgoblin.prove me wrong when the movie comes out!

Doc Ock
Originally posted by lil pimp
prove me wrong when the movie comes out!

Don't have to.

We'll prove you wrong when the villains are announced smile

lil pimp
I love to see that happen

The Ones
wait till december my friend.

lil pimp
No problem ,but the reason I don't want to be proven wrong Is because I heard there were going to be three films and i really want to see what venom and carnage are going to look like.

The Ones
dude sony has signed on for 6. if raimi doesnt do it then some other director will take over. heres what i want to see happen

4: Spider-man cant beat the villian(s) but then the symbiote comes along and gives him power but it ends up with him killing the guy. spider-man, who doesnt want to be a killer, tried to get of the symbyote and does but it goes on brock who wants spider-man/peter dead

5: Venom. carnage backstory

6. venom becomes a good guy and helps spider-man deal with carnage

willRules
This should be in the spider-man villain thread..........

Arahan
ehm well, the symbiote enver boosted up Peters Powers....tht was just in the lousy cartoon series. in comics was no power up, he had the same powers expect the fact that he could control his "costume" by mind, adjust to his environment and that he could change his clothes immediatly without wearing some.

MuffinmanMike
Originally posted by Arahan
ehm well, the symbiote enver boosted up Peters Powers....tht was just in the lousy cartoon series. in comics was no power up, he had the same powers expect the fact that he could control his "costume" by mind, adjust to his environment and that he could change his clothes immediatly without wearing some.

*Backhand*That show was AWESOME.

Phoenix2001
When Spider-Man got the symbiote... I thought it had increased his agility and reflexes.

kiekan
Only in the animated series. During that series, the Symbiote was more a parasite that tried to take over and control Peter. It made him more aggressive and pushed him harder. Also, it enhanced his powers, making him stronger and more agile.

In the comics, the Symbiote is totally different. Originally, it was simply a living costume. It didn't do anything but morph into different clothing, repair itself if it got torn, and make its own webbing. Later on, we find (according to Reed Richards), we find out it was might have tried to take him over (in fact, in the comic What If #4 this exact scenario is played out), though, we learn later on from Eddie during the Planet of the Symbiotes specials, that the Symbiote never intended to take over. Rather, it wanted to bond with Peter (and then Eddie, afterwards, because it felt rejected by Peter) and experience new things like emotions.

Basically, after being with Peter for those few months, it learned to feel. It also explains in that same story, that the other Symbiotes (aka the 'norm' for the Symbiotes) are actually parasites, and all they do is bond with other races and feed off their adrenaline, and then leave their hosts when they run out (and afterwards, it looks like the host has aged like 50 years.... which is what happens to Peter in What If #4). Though, because the Venom Symbiote was different, and actually wanted to live with its host and become part of it, the other Symbiotes thought it was insane and locked it up in a sort of jail cell (which is where Peter accidentally comes across it in the Secret Wars , and accidentally unlocks it thinking its a machine that the Hulk told him about, which is supposed to make new clothing instantaneously).

In newer issues of comics involving Venom, writers have totally destroyed the original idea of the Venom Symbiote, and just turned it into an adrenaline craving parasite. Now all it does is jump from host to host, trying to fulfill its craving (the only thing that still seems to apply to the 'new' Venom Symbiote is its hatred for Peter, which can be seen by its actions in the Marvel Knights run of Spider-man).

Phoenix2001
that explains everything... I didn't think it increased his strength... just that it made him faster.

I can't stand how today's Venom is being played out... it's not how I remember him when I first learned about him all those years ago.

DBZ MAN
i can understand fans not wanting venom but for the reason that is because it is too early sounds a bit extreme i mean lets face it, the movies are already not a direct exact version of the comics...green goblin appears earlier than doc ock in the films, mary jane does not let peter know that she finds out who he is. (altho she kinda knows), doc ock is VERY different to the comic version and so on. the movies are more closley based on the ultimate version of spidey and venom appears early in that.
please don't flame me for this i'm intiltled to this opinion thanks.

kiekan
Here are the pages from The Planet of the Symbiotes Super Specials that explain all about the original version of the Venom Symbiote:

http://www.geocities.com/valix_the_ssj/venom_special_01_10.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/valix_the_ssj/venom_special_01_11.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/valix_the_ssj/venom_special_01_15.jpg

linkslittlehelp
i dont think venom could be in sm3 because his backstory is origanaly so long. it would have to go through the secret wars then the part where spidey wheres the suit then reed richards taking it off of him then the suit attaching itself to eddie brock

scorpionlord
Venom is pretty much the fruitiest, stupidest character in the SM universe

Next Venom_girl
"Um, you already said that."

venom-sm Spam! Burn! spam_laser

venom989
venom will be in spider-man 3 i looked it up the person weres glasses befor being venom like spidey

venom989
venoms allsome

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.