Fav Bruce wayne/Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark Thor
Who's you favorite? Mine is Clooney

systemshock2
Michael Keaton, because he was the first Bruce Wayne/Batman I ever saw. I'll like Bale more once I see his work on the second film.

wuTa
with clooney on that poll, this thread has no credibility

sevenman
Or Adam West.

Myth
Originally posted by Dark Thor

Are you for real? I said Bale.

Dark Thor
everyone has their own opinion, but yeah i like Clooney; however, Bale comes in closely as second

Myth
Yeah, ok. Everybody is entitled to their own opinion. But wow... George Clooney blink I would have never guessed.

braz
Christian Bale...then Keaton, then Val Kilmer then Clooney..
Christian Bale did a phenomenal job at playing batman/bruce wayne...he embraced the role and you really felt his anger..hes one of the most talented actors and many people dont notice that...

Myth
He's one of my favorites. Got to love him in American Psycho and damn, look at the determination in The Machinist. HE ALMOST DIED!

Dark Thor
Originally posted by Myth
Yeah, ok. Everybody is entitled to their own opinion. But wow... George Clooney blink I would have never guessed.

you have something against Clooney? blink

Kieralinn
Where is Kevin Conroy??? He IS Batman/Bruce Wayne! I had to vote Bale since he wasn't on the list.

Conroy is the MAN!!

Myth
you have something against Clooney? blink

As Batman yes, but you're entitled to your own opinion.

vvvrulz
Bale was superb, as was Keaton.

Kilmer pulled off the Bruce Wayne role ok, but was a pretty lame batman, wasn't the least bit imtimidating i felt.

Clooney was just a joke, he was simply acting as himself.

Harvey Dent

Did you eat paint chips as a kid?!

George Clooney didn't know how to play Batman - all he did was play himself.

Bale is by far the best. Keaton was ok.

Harvey Dent
everyone has their own opinion, but yeah i like Clooney; however, Bale comes in closely as second

You must have ate paint chips as a kid.

Cloony didn't have a clue who Batman was or how to play him.

SnakeEyes
Definitely Bale, that guy is awesome. I mean, he played the role really well and his determination as an actor is amazing.

Red Superfly
Bale.

Proof? The scene where he unselfishly trashes his own party and reputation by pretending to be a drunken spoilt brati, in order to get everyone to safety. Fantastic scene.

That's Bruce Wayne.

Mainstream
Bale and Kevin Conroy are the best yo wickedph

sevenman
George Clooney blames Joel Schumacher for the failure that is BATMAN & ROBIN. I blame Joel Schumacher for the faliure that is BATMAN & ROBIN.

Myth
That may be true, ok, IS true. But by Schumacher's direction, Clooney made a really really bad Batman.

Bardock42

sevenman
Kevin Conroy has been the voice actor for BATMAN since 1990 in BATMAN THE ANIMATED SERIES still going today with JUSTICE LEAGUE UNLIMITED. Kevin Conroy and Mark Hamill have been duking it out for years.

1. Kevin Conroy
2. Adam West
3. Micheal Keaton
4. Christian Bale
5. Clark Bartram
6. Val Kilmer
7. George Clooney

Not to take any thing away from George Clooney. Joel Schumacher was ****ing old and retarded.

Kieralinn
Originally posted by Bardock42

Haven't heard of Kevin Conroy embarrasment

Here's how you HAVE heard of Kevin Conroy...just didn't know it! wink

http://www.scifilm.org/tv/tvgraphics/batman-forgotten.jpg

http://www.clampettstudio.com/images/newreleases/oct02/WB1160-Gotham-Knights.jpg

http://www.sykografix.com/articles/article16/rotj-bruce-1.jpg

Punkyhermy
Bale is simply too hot!

WindDancer
No surprises here...Bale is the favorite.

systemshock2
Clooney sucked. It was basically Clooney trying to be Clooney behind a latex mask. He did the same head bob that he always does in every single scene, and he never even altered his voice when he was Batman. Even as Bruce Wayne Clooney didn't change any of his personality. And since when has Bruce ever sported a roman haircut? I read somewhere that Clooney filmed Batman & Robin on the weekends while he filmed ER during the weekdays. That goes to show you at least how much effort he put into this.

Tron
I have to go with Bale also (along with Conroy voice-wise). And Keaton, although he may not have looked the part, still made you believe that he was Batman. And Clooney was the man in From Dusk til Dawn, but he is no Batman.

sevenman
It's not Georege Clooney's fault. It's Joel Schumacher's fault. My favorite Batman's are Kevin Conroy and Adam West. Micheal Keaton made a wise desicion to not do Batman Forever under the horrid direction of Joel Schumacher. Christian Bale will take Micheal Keaton's spot if they make two sequels to Batman Begins and finally make a FINAL Batman movie.

Tron
You're right, it's not Clooney's fault. But, he's still no Batman.

sevenman
Well. He WOULD have been....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.