Nihilus vs. DE Sidious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthGenises
Who kills who first? I mean they both have instant kill powers.

Darth_Janus
Yeah, but Nihilus can absorb Sidious' powers, not th other way around.

darthrevan89
Yep, Nihilus takes this.

DarthGenises
But Sids can send him into space and kill him with his Force Storm before he does it.

darthrevan89
Nope Nihilus can absorb those too.

Darth_Janus
Nihilus feeds on the Force itself. His power is immense, but it's not exactly something he can control... He must feed, and he feeds on Force sensitives.

Darth_Frobo
on a completely unrelated topic, Janus your from myrtle beach dude? That's awesome I frequently am taken on long ass vactaions there.

Bobafetty
I dont really have much to say about this thread. Nilhius absorbs energy from force sensitives, but Sidious is immensly smart, he would probably find a weak point.

Darth_Janus
YEah, Myrtle Beach rules.

Fishy
Originally posted by Bobafetty
I dont really have much to say about this thread. Nilhius absorbs energy from force sensitives, but Sidious is immensly smart, he would probably find a weak point.

No he wouldn't, how can you find a weak point when somebody eats you....

I mean everything he would throw at Nihilus would be absorbed unless Sidious has enough power to stuff him (which he doesn't) he won't be able to do a thing.

darthrevan89
I'm from little old Spokane Washington.

Darth_Glentract
Nihilus has it

DarthGenises
Actually Fishy he could chuck pieces of the area at him like he did against Yoda.

Fishy
No he couldn't... Before he could raise it he'd be dead

Bobafetty
Well he would eventually find a way. Just like a player on KOTOR 2 did.

Fishy
No he wouldn't... Sidious would be long dead before he could become a nothing in the force as well... Actually he would become a nothing in the force but not the way he would want. You actually think he would have the time to think of something? He would be dead in a heartbeat, there isn't anybody that stands a chance against Nihilus let alone stand somebody like Palpatine.

Bobafetty
Then how come the exile beat Nihlius? If the exile can do it so can Sidious.

Fishy
No because the Exile is a wound in the force a nothing like Nihilus. Nihilus can't eat nothing... It doesn't work, Sidious is a something Sidious would be eaten.

Darth_Glentract
The Exile can't be hurt by the force eating ability

Darth_Glentract
I hate it when that happens

Fishy
When what happens?

Darth_Glentract
you post something and someone else posts the same thing while you are posting.

Great Vengeance
Nihilus, the way it stands now hes unbeatable, hopefully kotor 3 reveals a weakness or something.

Darth Somebody
Lol, Fishy, given what we know about DE Sidious - he would perhaps decimate Kreia in battle, and sure as hell give Revan a run for his money. And DE Sidious IS VERY powerful, whether you want to admit it or not.

Fishy
Doesn't matter...

Even if you would throw him, Kreia, Revan, Malak, Vader, Ragnos, Sadow, Hord, Exar and Ulic at him Nihilus would still win. He would eat them all.

Illustrious
The only one that is confirmed to be able to beat Nihilus with his eating ability that we know of is Exile. Do we know that, for sure, his powers are unique, or that Ancient Sith Magic can't counter him? No, but it's a viable assumption.

I'll have to assume that his Force Feeding would be unbeatable by all that aren't a "wound" in the force a la Exile.

Fishy
And lets say there is some kind of magic that could stop it, they would need to know of Nihilus in advance, they would need to know that they are going to fight they just entered a damn arena and saw him. Nothing would stand a chance against Nihilus except for the Exile.

tommy vercetti
nihilus has this but i think somebody really powerful like marko ragnos would be able to find a way round his force eating ability

xxxpoppunker182
here does this make sense

exile=empty glass
glass=the embodyment of the force
the force=water in glass
nihilus=instant evaporation

nothing can't be evaporated and water can but water can't just refuse to evaporate it just happens.

just because someone has more water (like ragnos) doesnt mean that it can't be evaporated just the same as someone with very little water

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.