Public Embarrasment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WickedTexasMomA
I went out to eat where my sister works for my birthday, had to get me some fried catfish! And she told the waitress's it was my birthday..they came out from the back singing happy birthday with a cake in hand..I was so embarrassed.

Ever wish you could crawl in a hole some times?

Wolflet
thats not embarrassing

WickedTexasMomA
For me it was..everyone stoped eating and turned around and started watching..they took pictures while I had a mouthful of food.lol

Darth_Janus
I do. If anyone came to my table singing happy birthday, I'd unleash this...

SlipknoT
Ohhh They did that to me at Fridays today (my bday too) I didnt mind....Fried Catfish droolio

WickedTexasMomA
I was ready to go out to my sister truck and let the air out of her tiers.

WickedTexasMomA
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Ohhh They did that to me at Fridays today (my bday too) I didnt mind....Fried Catfish droolio Oh yea I forgot we shared the same birthday,happy Bday. eek!

SlipknoT
Originally posted by WickedTexasMomA
Oh yea I forgot we shared the same birthday,happy Bday. eek! Happy Bday too! eek!

WickedTexasMomA
The cake they brought out to me was Cherry cheese cake, what was your's?

SlipknoT
I didnt have a Cake sad I had bbq Ribs...So what did you get?

WickedTexasMomA
Dinner
Dr Pepper
fried catfish
salad
Mexican pot pie
and cheesecake

Wolflet
lucky

chelsea17
Yeah, I've had a couple times like that myself..mostly on my birthday when we go out to eat..or if friends and family decide to be bored enough to embrass me

SlipknoT
Originally posted by WickedTexasMomA
Dinner
Dr Pepper
fried catfish
salad
Mexican pot pie
and cheesecake No I mean for your birthday? stick out tongue

~ J ~
Originally posted by Wolflet
thats not embarrassing

I agree Its not. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.