which superhero would make a GREAT VILLAIN?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
I always love it when a good guy shows his darkside...like when superman wore that black uniform and worked for Darkseid, it was freaking awesome. Bad guys always seem to utilize the full extent of their powers.

anyways, which good guy do you think would make a very cool/interesting villain?

You can nominate 3 guys.

My nominees are:

Batman (he would make other villains look like braindead idiots with his great tactics and strategization)

Captain America (the symbol of heroism and good turned evil would be pretty scary...he would be like the red skill but even more insidious)

Xavier (sure he created Onslaught, but imagine he tapped into his powers for evil...pretty scary what he could do)

armandovalles
Thor and Hercules would be awesome as villains.

newjak86
Superman as a villain would be a sight to see. Once the greatest hero ever fallen from grace.
Spiderman also a good one. He would be the best bank robber ever or assassin.
Iron Man possibly the most dangerous man on earth. Almost unlimited resources. A great inventor plus with his armor could get down and dirty if he needed to.

willRules
I would say:

Emma Frost- I know she was once bad but it would be cool if she turned traitor on the team right now................
Agent X- I would love to see him kill a few unpopular heroes, sorta make him Marvels answer to Deathstroke............
Colossus- He is like the Juggernaut but slightly smarter and more skilled.......
Daredevil- He is the kingpin of Hells kitchen, what if he wanted to become kingpin of New York.......................
She-Hulk- Wouldn't it be cool if she started beating up the Hulk or mopping the floor with the FF...............

skizo
Batman Definately...Just Imagine.....Superman too...Him using the fullest extent of his powers for evil nonetheless

MrHeavySilence
Batman! He knows how to beat every single member of the JLA!

I believe that Wolverine would make one hell of a villain too.

Red Superfly
Any superhero would.

masterbruce
not any superhero would make a interesting villain...for example, jubilee

Mainstream
Originally posted by masterbruce
not any superhero would make a interesting villain...for example, jubilee

yeah I could see it now

Jubilee: I finally captured you dweebs...I'm going to send you guys off on the loserville train to hell! I'll be a totally rad ride...I hope you enjoy it cuz it's gonna like totally be your last! laughing

willRules
Oh My goodness. Jubilee a bad guy?!!!! Watch out Avengers!!!

masterbruce
if jubilee becomes a bad guy...watch out shopping malls all across the US!!!

Pointinel
CYCLOPS

and

MICHAEL ANGELO

CorderaMitchell
wolverine, would be perfect villan material.

Mainstream
I could see Leo of the TMNT being a villian...maybe Shredder going back in time and rasing him to hate his brother and giving him armor or something.

Lord-of-Dreams
haha!! That would be hot.
Black Panther would be a nice villain. Kinda like Doom, but.. different... and willing to get down and dirty when necessary. He would blow some big sh*t!!
Bats would be a good baddy, of course.
I'd kinda like to see Falcon become evil again.

willRules
She-Hulk!!!

jnt29904
SENTRY and GLADIATOR as a villainous duo

R.O.T. Yahman
Captain Atom .... And i think that D.C. are turning him into one. Hes basically the Surfer with the attitude of an army general.
Can take supes and most other JLA'er, I think Hals the only one who could handle him, when written to Full potential

The Atom ..... He can shrink to the size of a subatomic particle and is therefore nearly impossible to kill. He would also be able to shrink your vital organs .

Firestorm .... Loads of potential to be an Uber, Uber powerful bad guy.

Metamorpho. Basically a powerful Omega Iceman, who can turn into any any other molecular compound. Its very hard to kill characters who can turn into poisonous gasses.

Vixen .... The venom of a Black Mamba, the Speed of a cheetah, the size of an Elephant/Bacteria, the strength of a Rhino beetle, shes another with a near infinite amount of abilities to kill you.

Tempest .... Basically a high class Sorcerer with the durability and Speed of Aquaman and the abilities of Iceman and Elijah Snow (From Planetary).

Bishop .... Wasted as a good guy as there are always better X-men, a cool power and well trained, he should definitely become an X-man villain.

Inhuman
Punisher

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by willRules
I would say:

Emma Frost- I know she was once bad but it would be cool if she turned traitor on the team right now................

Don't say that... sad

Grimm22
Eh villans should stay villans and heros should stay heros erm

Rarely does turing villans to heros work, except for characters like Scarlet Witch.

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by Grimm22
Eh villans should stay villans and heros should stay heros erm

Rarely does turing villans to heros work, except for characters like Scarlet Witch.

Except she was the focal point of two of the worst stories created in the last 10 years. sick

Grimm22
Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman
Except she was the focal point of two of the worst stories created in the last 10 years. sick

Oh come on erm

House of M wasnt THAT bad.

There are a lot of stories that are worse...

Enemy of the State, ect...

Solidus Snake
pitt and the wetworks team from image

a zealot/grifter duo from wildcats

namor

aquaman

zatanna

doc strange

doc fate

mr. terrific would be a great street level villain

Grimm22
Originally posted by Solidus Snake
pitt and the wetworks team from image

a zealot/grifter duo from wildcats

namor

aquaman

zatanna

doc strange

doc fate

mr. terrific would be a great street level villain

Namor is an anti-hero.. close enough erm

Zattana is too cool and hot to be a villan stick out tongue

UniOmni
When you say a great villain..........Do you mean as in a believable reason to turn??
Or has that special charisma that would be deadly if turned evil??
Or do you mean who can do the most damage if bad??

Cuz if so, in descending order....

1. Martian Manhunter - Why?? Cuz he's green.
If blacks and other minorities just got accepted 30 years ago, he has another 200 to wait. Might as well put the rest of the earth into a coma.

2. Blackbolt - He doesn't speak, but people listen anyway. Thats charisma and starpower people!

3. Surfer - He can destroy planets with ease, and has more powers than he needs.

eleveninches
BATMAN!

also....
Flash
Xavier
Superman
Ion
Captain Atom

Doc Potato
I know she was never in fact a hero, but it wouldnt it be great to Lesley Thompkins give Bruce some trouble... I mean, she's killed Stephanie already and I could see her completely losing it quite easily... evil face

Doc Potato
And how about Captain Marvel and Superman?

Juntai
Martian Manhunter.

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by Grimm22
Oh come on erm

House of M wasnt THAT bad.

There are a lot of stories that are worse...

Enemy of the State, ect...

Sorry you think Enemy of the State was worse of House of M ...... confused

I loved Enemy of the State, I think its Millers best work. IMO enemy of the state should have been Marvels big crossover. It even had Garth Ennis raving about it, and hes not the biggest fan of maintsream comics, although he is doing Midnighter mini.

Ok what are youre favourite stories overall ?

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by UniOmni
When you say a great villain..........Do you mean as in a believable reason to turn??

Cuz if so, in descending order....

1. Martian Manhunter - Why?? Cuz he's green.
If blacks and other minorities just got accepted 30 years ago, he has another 200 to wait. Might as well put the rest of the earth into a coma.

2. Blackbolt - He doesn't speak, but people listen anyway. Thats charisma and starpower people!

3. Surfer - He can destroy planets with ease, and has more powers than he needs.

I think Black Bolt as a villan would be great .... I mean he'd never have the problem of revealing his 'Evil plan' to early.

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by Juntai
Martian Manhunter.

Done B4 .... And in all honesty it wasn't done that well .... I mean how come Plasticman was saving the day ?

I think Oracle as a badguy would be great, although the Claculator is kind of her equivalent.

IMO its who has the potential tro make a good story. Therefore the last one is the most important and its the writers job to get the other two right.

Juntai
Done B4 .... And in all honesty it wasn't done that well .... I mean how come Plasticman was saving the day ?

I think Oracle as a badguy would be great, although the Claculator is kind of her equivalent.

IMO its who has the potential tro make a good story. Therefore the last one is the most important and its the writers job to get the other two right. I don't mean The Burning.
I mean Martian Manhunter

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by Juntai
I don't mean The Burning.
I mean Martian Manhunter

Same thing really. stick out tongue

Grimm22
Sorry you think Enemy of the State was worse of House of M ...... confused

I loved Enemy of the State, I think its Millers best work. IMO enemy of the state should have been Marvels big crossover. It even had Garth Ennis raving about it, and hes not the biggest fan of maintsream comics, although he is doing Midnighter mini.

Ok what are youre favourite stories overall ?

Honestly I wouldnt hate Enemy of the State so much if there wasnt SO much jobbering in it.

Other than that, it was great yes

But, Agent of SHEILD, was a LOT better erm

NiņoAraņa
hmmm.....Flash, could probably speed blitz every non-hero (and some heros) in the world in like.....faster then it took to write this message....

Spider-man, probably the worlds best assasin...if he tryed, especailly with his new suit.

Superman - no need to say why. alot of others too.

R.O.T. Yahman

Scoobless
Originally posted by skizo
Batman Definately...Just Imagine.....Superman too...Him using the fullest extent of his powers for evil nonetheless

They already did a story like that in Superman/Batman..... it was pretty good, Wonder Woman killed Batman then Superman snapped her neck

Lindquist
Unecessary, as D.C. already have professor Doom, whose actually faster than the Flash. eek!

First, it's Professor Zoom (with a "Z" and I think you're referring to Hunter Zolomon, not Eobard Thawne).

Second, he's not really "faster" per se, he's actually shifted to a different timeline giving the appearance of super speed while not really moving any faster than anyone else. That's why he's a "Reverse" flash since his powers are derived from time and not speed.

Lastly, I loved the JLU episode where Luthor and Flash switched brains. Luthor vibro-exploded a wall as Flash and the other JLA members talk about how Flash would never do that since he was unsure how damaging it would be to other things around him. So yes, a completely reckless/'I don't care if I vibrate through living people and they explode" Flash would be pretty nifty.

Darth Vegas
Iron Man
Superman
Batman

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by Lindquist
First, it's Professor Zoom (with a "Z" and I think you're referring to Hunter Zolomon, not Eobard Thawne).

Second, he's not really "faster" per se, he's actually shifted to a different timeline giving the appearance of super speed while not really moving any faster than anyone else. That's why he's a "Reverse" flash since his powers are derived from time and not speed.

Lastly, I loved the JLU episode where Luthor and Flash switched brains. Luthor vibro-exploded a wall as Flash and the other JLA members talk about how Flash would never do that since he was unsure how damaging it would be to other things around him. So yes, a completely reckless/'I don't care if I vibrate through living people and they explode" Flash would be pretty nifty.

Cheers mate .... I love being humiliated. embarrasment wink

Lindquist
Cheers mate .... I love being humiliated. embarrasment wink

I'm just a Flash-a-holic. I'm sure you know loads more than me about any other character. big grin

badabing
Silver Surfer

Thor

Batman

Flash

Validus
Majestic

kenobi
Batman, Firestorm, and Dr.Strange.

darthgoober
I think it's been shown that Phoenix makes a pretty kick ass villain(imagine White Crown going bad)

The Punisher would be a TERROR to street level hero's, seeing as how he would actually kill them as opposed to standing around talking and acting supperior.

Wonder Woman would be scary as Hell if she armed herself with all the weapons at her disposal and just went on a superhero killing spree.

DigiMark007
The most iconic heroes, because you'd expect it the least.

Cap or Supes going homicidal, or even guys like Spidey or Batman just snapping with all the pressure and turning to the dark side. I'd love to see any of those, including SpiderMan

Oh, and Longshot. stick out tongue

boriquaking55
Squirrel Girl - no universe would be safe

Doc Potato
If Cap Marvel went evil, it would be great if he and Adam had a reverse, with Adam as a neraly- good guy now, they need another chance to fight!

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by Doc Potato
If Cap Marvel went evil, it would be great if he and Adam had a reverse, with Adam as a neraly- good guy now, they need another chance to fight!

This kind of already happened in Kingdom come.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by boriquaking55
Squirrel Girl - no universe would be safe

laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.