Why...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lil Krueger
Darth Vader had to say I am your father when he cut off Luke's hand? I mean come on! I woudl say it when I first meet him!

DeVi| D0do
Why?

Lil Krueger
Cause it wouldnt make difference.

Morridini
Because Vader didn't know (he must be kinda slow though. He sees a boy from tatooine, with his last name Skywalker and has his old droid R2-D2 with him).

Red Superfly
Originally posted by Lil Krueger
Darth Vader had to say I am your father when he cut off Luke's hand? I mean come on! I woudl say it when I first meet him!

That is the first time he met him. Apart from his unknown attack during the death star run. What was he supposed to do?

*Luke and Vader scream down Death Star trench*

Obi-Wan: "Use the force Luke"

Vader: "The force is strong with this one.......wait a minute"

*Vader pulls up alongside Luke and motions for Luke to winde down his window, Luke does so*

Luke: "What?"

Vader: "I'm your father......"

Luke: "........that's bullshit"

Vader: "Search your feelings etc etc....oh and have a look at this Birth Certificate"

*Vader holds up Luke's birth Certificate with Father: Darth Vader written on it*

Luke: "Noooooooo! Nooooooooo!"

Obi-Wan: "Use the force Luke.....let go Luke"

*Luke lets go of the joystick and crashes into wall, and is killed in the blast*

PVS
Why...

Why not?

Superfly4000
hello Red Superfly, My name is Superfly 4000.

Red Superfly
I was here first. CHange your name - NOW!

Just kidding lol.

Darth_Janus

Wow, another grade E thread from the master himself, lil krueger.

Darth_Janus
Profile For Lil Krueger Search for all posts by this user.

Date Registered: 07-08-2005
Previous Usernames: AnakinDayWalker
Total Posts: 311

Superfly4000
Hello Red Superfly. We can either be the best of enemies or the best of friends. Your choice. Bub.

lol

Red Superfly
Put those claws away, or you'll regret it.

*eyes light up a red glow*

darthrevan89
Someone kill this thread already.

Superfly4000
Dont make me hurt you Red Superfly. Or I'll commence order 66 on your as$.

Count Dooku
Sends some Jawas after the two Superflies....

Coffee, anyone?

Superfly4000
Count dooku. Always ending conflicts in a classy way.

Stealth Agent

Dramatic climax. And its not like he said it randomly a conversation did start, when Vader said he was Lukes father.

And this thread is ****ing stupid. Why ask such dumb ass questions. You pull the place down and make it look idiotic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.