Holy Shit That Was A Huge Spider!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
That was by far the largest, most gruesome-looking spider I have ever seen in my own house. I was on the PC and my bro was behind me when he screamed: God Damn that's a huge spider!
So I turned around just to see a glimpse of the beast! And he wasn't kidding, it was in fact, huge. When we were brainstorming ways to capture/kill it, my brother was trying to creep me out by using his fingers as spider limbs so I accidently stabbed him with a pencil. Luckily I spotted it later on and my brother caught it... so we flushed it down the nearest toilet. But first we took some pictures with our cell phones.
blink sick blink

Lil Krueger
SHAME ON YOU!! Spiders are natural creatures! You should ashamed! What the hell do you have against spiders? They are innocent!

alcoholicpoet
...First Post?

alcoholicpoet
Originally posted by Lil Krueger
SHAME ON YOU!! Spiders are natural creatures! You should ashamed! What the hell do you have against spiders? They are innocent!

**** you!

Lil Krueger
Originally posted by alcoholicpoet
**** you!

Now now DONT MAKE ME GET VENOM OR SPIDERMAN OUT HERE!!

SnakeEyes
I usually let spiders live, but that one was a huge mutha****a! It would've killed my entire family if it was not killed immediately. He might not even be dead. Maybe the toilet wasn't enough to kill him.

Lil Krueger
Dude, ever heard of "Leave it alone and it will leave you alone?"

SlipknoT
I hate spiders...Any spider in my house goes straight to the toads

SnakeEyes
No I haven't... Ever heard kill or be killed?

LordKerrigor
iv got a pet turrentula........... lol thing is ****ing huge! about the size of my clenched fist

Lil Krueger
No I haven't.....ever heard of Eight-Legged Freaks?

SnakeEyes
Okay, I'm done talking to you... you are dumb my friend. Anyway, the spider was huge, and yes we killed it. No, I don't feel bad.

SlipknoT
What if you Left it with its Wife and 7 kids to care for themselves?

Lil Krueger
Originally posted by SlipknoT
What if you Left it with its Wife and 7 kids to care for themselves?

7 kids? Sorry Spiders lay more than 1000 eggs.

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Lil Krueger
7 kids? Sorry Spiders lay more than 1000 eggs. If you couldnt see the sarcasm in my post then please end your life.

Lil Krueger
I did. Trying to worsen Snake's life. Of course it will be "Revenge of 1000 Spider babies"

Rogue Jedi
snakes and spiders do not scare me. cockroaches, on the other hand....
*runs and hides like a girl*

Lil Krueger
I love cockroaches. I use them as weapons against girls smile

SlipknoT
I love snakes (waits for cheap sexual jokes)

LordKerrigor
hey slipknot ever seen a trouser snake? laughing

SnakeEyes
You would! shifty whistle

Rogue Jedi
we have flying roaches here in texas.

SlipknoT
Originally posted by LordKerrigor
hey slipknot ever seen a trouser snake? laughing Only my pet one, "The General" love

LordKerrigor
hahahaha "The General" can you make it salut? laughing

SlipknoT
No sad But he does this one trick where he shoots out all this White Silly Putty eek!

LordKerrigor
lol so you taught em to use silly string?

Rogue Jedi
sick

SlipknoT
Originally posted by LordKerrigor
lol so you taught em to use silly string? Yea, But after a While it gets crusty erm

LordKerrigor
lol i know the silly string gets all hard and stuff then you gotta reload it thats a pain and it takes awhile

SlipknoT
Yea, I need to Shake the can a While before any more comes out laughing out loud

LordKerrigor
lol whats fun with silly string is you can freeze it into a solid block and just leave it somewhere to thaw lol it expands when it grows it makes a huge mess

SlipknoT
I've never done that no expression

Are We talking about actuall silly String or Jizz? embarrasment

LordKerrigor
lol i dont know

Kumar
wow, it is amazing where things can go. from spiders having feelings to freezing jizz...... or silly string, not actually sure.
what a crazy world we live in.

ladygrim
Ahhhh bugs i hate bugs

Antillies
i had a super big mosqito in here once it was like the biggest i have ever seen and thats very not normal in this country mosqitos arent that big at all confused

Red Superfly
Spiders tend to be HUGE this time of year. Last night I saw the biggest spider (well the biggest spider that has naturally enterred our house).

It was seriously huge. Had massive long rubbery legs and a beast of a body. You could see it's eyes from a few feet away it was that big.

So, my brother got his remote control DeLorean (Back to the future one) and ran it over multiple times.

Kosta
I have a love hate relationship with spiders. If I see one inside, I hate it, catch it and put it outside, that is if its one of those big garden spiders. If its a little teensy b!tch I kill it. If I see em outside I think they're cool stick out tongue.

Acherontia
Originally posted by alcoholicpoet
...First Post?

omfg... there should be a rule against people sayign "I GOT FIRST POST!

Kosta
Originally posted by Acherontia
omfg... there should be a rule against people sayign "I GOT FIRST POST!

Too true, its idiotic.

Darthburgerking
I hate spiders, I just have my freinds capture them and if there not at my house then I leave my house and go to theirs, to freaky to deal with.

bordom
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
That was by far the largest, most gruesome-looking spider I have ever seen in my own house. I was on the PC and my bro was behind me when he screamed: God Damn that's a huge spider!
So I turned around just to see a glimpse of the beast! And he wasn't kidding, it was in fact, huge. When we were brainstorming ways to capture/kill it, my brother was trying to creep me out by using his fingers as spider limbs so I accidently stabbed him with a pencil. Luckily I spotted it later on and my brother caught it... so we flushed it down the nearest toilet. But first we took some pictures with our cell phones.
blink sick blink
OMFG! I HATE spiders... scare the living daylights outta me embarrasment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.