Ultimate Captain America versus Batman... Who's cooler/who would win in a fight?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
Well, discuss! wink

DarkCrawler
Ultimate Cap!

long pig
Ultimate Cap is basically a Slade clone, so he'd win just like Slade would.

armandovalles
Ultimate Cap would lose. Sure, hes stronger than regular Cap, but regular Cap, in my opinion, has far better fighting skills and tactics. So in my opinion regular cap is superior to Ultimate Cap, so if reg. Cap only stalemates Batman, Ult. Cap loses.

Wanderer259
Ultimate Cap is just as skilled and just as smart, if not smarter, than regular Cap. He's also superhuman and is just as ruthless as Batman, so there's no sense of honor to exploit. I don't see how Batman's winning this one at all unless he pulls some sort of gadget.

long pig
Cap is definitely smarter.
He's even got the whole "Can use more of his brain to strategies" thing.

jesserw21
what about ultimate cap vs batman 1million? who wins that?

Juntai
Tie on this one in the fight....
Batman's still cooler though. . .

If you do Batman 1 million, like that guy said^^^^ That Bats wouldnt be touched.

SnakeEyes
BUMP... I am trying to determine which character is officially cooler.

DarkCrawler
Ultimate Cap...mostly.

Batman on Gotham Central is coolest, though.

willRules
Ultimate Cap is cooler and more likely to win in my opinion..........

ALEMASTER
true same here

SnakeEyes
Man, I was expecting more Batfans out there to come defend him! Meh...

long pig
Cap kicked Banner in the face after Banner had a Hul fit.

That sir, equals cool.

braz
wtf...The Bat would hand Captain America his ass to em either way if he was ultimate or not...i mean ionno what ne of that means cus i dont read comics, but its like if he has superhuman strength or not ryte?....but it doesnt matter......Captain America's a goodie goodie, n will ALWAYS fight fair n wouldnt try to cheat or nething........on the other hand.........Bats fights dirty, and has a whole bunch of gadgets to somehow find a way to beat em'.....or he would use his stealth tactics to just hang down right next to him like a giant bat like w/ that thug in BB n just break his neck..cappy wouldnt even know it...n plus Batman's much more skilled in martial arts than cap could ever dream of...hes mastered over 100 forms of it...i mean c'mon now

sry...but the good ol' boy scout of america falls this time......

Creshosk
Cool is a matter of opinion.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by braz
wtf...The Bat would hand Captain America his ass to em either way if he was ultimate or not...i mean ionno what ne of that means cus i dont read comics, but its like if he has superhuman strength or not ryte?....but it doesnt matter......Captain America's a goodie goodie, n will ALWAYS fight fair n wouldnt try to cheat or nething........on the other hand.........Bats fights dirty, and has a whole bunch of gadgets to somehow find a way to beat em'.....or he would use his stealth tactics to just hang down right next to him like a giant bat like w/ that thug in BB n just break his neck..cappy wouldnt even know it...n plus Batman's much more skilled in martial arts than cap could ever dream of...hes mastered over 100 forms of it...i mean c'mon now

sry...but the good ol' boy scout of america falls this time......

Dude. It helps (actually, you pretty much should) if you read comics while you're in this forum. Without the knowledge of the comics of which we are debating, you're just spewing out random thoughts that don't mean anything. Sorry, I hate to sound mean, but you're going to get chewed out even worse by other people if you do that. Just trying to save you some flaming.

Metalmanx
By the way, Ultimate Cap would school Batman. Geography, Biology, Chemistry, Math. I'm talking a real schooling.

willRules
Ultimate Cap is cooler and physical superior. Dont get me wrong I also think Bats is cool but he dont cut it here..................

SnakeEyes
Hmmm, to decide who is cooler, somebody should fill this out:

Better Costume:
Better Martial-artist:
Stronger:
Faster:
Smarter:
More badass (give example):
Better background:
More interesting character:

Feel free to copy and paste that, and then fill it in...

DarkCrawler
Better Costume: Batman
Better Martial-artist: Batman
Stronger: Ultimate Cap
Faster: Ultimate Cap
Smarter: Batman
More badass (give example): Ultimate Cap beating Giant Man.
Better background: Batman
More interesting character: Batman

SnakeEyes
Hmmm, looks like Batman wins in the cooler category... Even though Ult. Cap would most likely beat him in a fight.

Mainstream
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
Hmmm, looks like Batman wins in the cooler category... Even though Ult. Cap would most likely beat him in a fight.

or would he...find out next time..same bat time..same bat channel.

Dizzle
Better Costume: Batman
Better Martial-artist: Batman
Stronger: Cap
Faster: Cap
Smarter: Batman
More badass (give example): Batman. Kryptonite slaps Superman.
Better background: Batman
More interesting character: Batman

Cap still beats his ass in a fight, but Batman remains the cooler. Forever and ever amen.

Metalmanx
I'll agree with all of that, as long as it remains that Cap would beat Batman down.

Mainstream
Originally posted by Metalmanx
I'll agree with all of that, as long as it remains that Cap would beat Batman down.

go batman dancingeek3 go batman dancingeek3

SnakeEyes
Polls are currently tied...

skizo
I am vengeance....I am the night....I AM BATMAN!!!!

Mainstream
I made a promise to my dead parents that I would rid the streets of gotham from evil. beating up the criminal..who are cowardly punch

Grammaton
Batman is way cooler than any version of Cpt America - however I do think Cpt America is superior in the physical department than Batman, however in the strategy department and even stealth (yes one of Batman's MAIN attributes IMO) is where Batman leads the way, and is perhaps somthing to think about.

SnakeEyes
Wait, you think that Batman is better in the strategy department?!? That's a pretty warped opinion...

skizo
He is....I mean its Batman......He can do anything.....ANYTHING!!

SnakeEyes
Cap is the better strategist...

Metalmanx
I agree.

DarkCrawler
I think they are tied in strategist category. Even though Cap is the military guy, batman has way more experience then he has.

thezenbrawler
and i dont know if stealth would help either like grammaton was saying, i think were talking bats vs cap if we put them in a ring or something

willRules
In my opinion

Better Costume: Cap (Balaclava hood is cool but not the helmet he wears..........)
Better Martial-artist: Probably Bats
Stronger: Cap
Faster: Cap
Smarter: Probably Bats
More badass (give example): Cap (manipulated Hulk into killing Nazi alien)
Better background: Cap (He has the whole world war, got frozen in ice but i dont care attitude)
More interesting character: Cap

SnakeEyes
Hmmm, so you like Cap a lot more...

I just got finished re-reading the first 2 volumes of the Ultimates and now I am re-reading Hush. Maybe then I will have a better opinion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.