What Happens Here?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

silver_tears
Why does this happen to the page?
And by this I mean the attachment thing........

Storm
I' ve had it a few times myself as well. It comes and goes.

silver_tears
Yep, it's happened before, and then if you log out it's fine, I'm just wondering if it's the browser or what blink

And because of it, I now know that the Members' Pics Thread has 4177 attachments no expression

Fire
lol, some nice useless info

Lana
That happens to me randomly, hitting ctrl+F5 and closing the browser always solves that problem for me.

dave123
Originally posted by silver_tears
Why does this happen to the page?
And by this I mean the attachment thing........ It's merely displaying the text when you mouse over the image, as opposed to the actual image... not sure why it happens.

But try it thumb up Put your mouse over the paperclip, and you can tell how many attachments there are smart http://images.killermovies.com/forums/styles/blue/paperclip.gif

bilb
Originally posted by Lana
That happens to me randomly, hitting ctrl+F5 and closing the browser always solves that problem for me.

computer geek stick out tongue

Raz
That happens in Firefox when there is a problem with the net connection to the server.

silver_tears
Damn you firefox ranting

dave123
Dave says:

Get IE big grin

silver_tears
have stick out tongue it sucks too

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.