Sith vs. Sith

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark Thor
Darth Revan & Exar Kun (one blade) vs. Darth Bane, Darth Malak, and Count Dooku.

darthrevan89
Hmm...this a good thread.

Darth Windu
Revan and Kun. After, actually, a decent battle.

Darth_Glentract
Revan could take Dooku and Malak by himself since he has already shown to be over twice as powerful as Malak and Malak is stronger than Dooku by a little bit.

Exar would then kill Bane. Bane is good, but Exar is better. Revan and Exar have this.

Dark Thor
reasonable reply

DarthGenises
Revan and Exar Kun after a long and descent battle.

darthrevan89
I'm to lazy to type up a bunch of reasons why Revan and Kun win.

Kun-ni Habeo
revan and exar would win

Bobafetty
Darth Bane is the worst sith of all time so he isnt a problem. Revan knows Malak inside and out. and Exar Kun vs. Dooku? Dont make me laugh.

darthrevan89
Since when has Bane been the worst Sith of all time?

Bobafetty
Since he was slaughtered like a rat being cornered by a starving cat.

Darth_Glentract
Bane is freaking good. I hope you dont really think he sucks.

Bobafetty
He does. Explain why he is even remotely better then any sith at all. Im not saying he's horrible, Im just saying he's the worst sith.

Dark Thor
you're saying in a duel, BAne would lose to Maul? IMO, Darth Maul is the worst; however, he was pretty good

kamikz
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Revan could take Dooku and Malak by himself since he has already shown to be over twice as powerful as Malak and Malak is stronger than Dooku by a little bit.

Exar would then kill Bane. Bane is good, but Exar is better. Revan and Exar have this.

Where has it been stated that Revan is twice Malaks power? No offense, I'm just asking.

Dark Thor
(EDIT) Ignore post

DarthGenises
Originally posted by Dark Thor
you're saying in a duel, BAne would lose to Maul? IMO, Darth Maul is the worst; however, he was pretty good

Maul the worst Sith! If I were to say who the worst Sith is it would be Sion.

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by DarthGenises
Maul the worst Sith! If I were to say who the worst Sith is it would be Sion.

Because you don't like him.

Not because he's the worst Sith.

DarthGenises
Huh?

Darth_Janus
Sorry, was that too straightforward?

You said the worst sith is Sion. And I said, because you don't like him, not because he is the worst sith.

DarthGenises
Yeah, a little bit. But I say Sion is because Maul would own him.

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by DarthGenises
Yeah, a little bit. But I say Sion is because Maul would own him.

You're entitled to your opinion, but I still think that's horrible off.

Dark Thor
im not actually much of an EU person. But im pretty sure Maul is at least one of the weakest.

DarthMaul9123
i hope they all die

Dark Thor
Originally posted by DarthMaul9123
i hope they all die

laughing out loud laughing

DarthMaul9123
especiall you janus

Darth_Janus
Don't say that. Your mom loves me.

Dark Thor
maul, how old are you? somebody needs to teach you some manners.

Darth_Janus
Probably like 12. Parents never pay him any attention. Dog even hates him.

Dark Thor
laughing out loud we scred him away

Illustrious
laughing out loud we scred him away

That's a bad thing how?

Darth_Janus
If only he would just go away.

Darth L. Dipsit

No offense, but that seems kind of self-contradictory. However, the list of Sith, I always thought, from best to worst in the top few, would go something like this:

1. Marka Ragnos
2. Naga Sadow
3. Exar Kun
4. Darth Revan (since he learns from the holocrons)
5. Tulak Hord
6. Ludo Kressh
7. Freedon Nadd
8. Darth Vader (perhaps a serious misconception)
9. Darth Bane
10. Darth Malak
11. Darth Sidious
12. Darth Treia
13. Darth Nihilus (in raw power and ability, exclusive of Force consumption)
14. Darth Sion
15. Darth Tyranus
16. Darth Maul

If it's embarrassingly incorrect, then I will admit an error in judgment. It seemed right when I typed it, though. I might have forgotten some guys, too, and my apologies if that is the case (I didn't really want to commit to putting down the Exile as Sith and Ulic-Qel Droma isn't there because of his redemption). Forgot Darth Bane, also, so I just added him.

Darth_Janus
Dipsit, check my list on the other thread... might be in the EU forum

Darth L. Dipsit
What's the name of the other thread? I'll check it out. By the way, do you think mine is at all accurate? Just wondering if it's valid from another perspective at all.

Illustrious
It's pretty accurate. We don't know exactly how individuals like Ragnos, Revan, Hord, Simus, Kressh, etc. would wrong on the grand scale of overall force abilities and lightsaber skill, especially since there is hardly enough universal basis to go off of. With a few missing names, your list does seem pretty accurate.

Darth_Janus
Here, I'll just rearrange it..

1- Marka Ragnos
2- Simus
3- Naga Sadow
4- Ludo Kressh
5- Tulak Hord (Presumably)
6- Freedan Nadd
7- Exar Kun
8- Revan
9- Kreia
10- Malak
11- Ulic
12- The Exile
13- Nihilus
14- Sion

Something like that.

Illustrious
The general consensus is that the Sith and Jedi technique got stronger, peaked right around Ragnos, and then trailed off because of lack of necessity, to where the PT and OT Jedi/Sith were rather crappy compared to them. I'd have to agree and I think that's a very good list.

Illustrious
Oops, well i guess you could always slap that they saw a resurgence in power with the NJO series, but the necessity for it is back, and the entire NJO series is crap.

Darth_Janus
NJo... ew...

Darth L. Dipsit
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Here, I'll just rearrange it..

1- Marka Ragnos
2- Simus
3- Naga Sadow
4- Ludo Kressh
5- Tulak Hord (Presumably)
6- Freedan Nadd
7- Exar Kun
8- Revan
9- Kreia
10- Malak
11- Ulic
12- The Exile
13- Nihilus
14- Sion

Something like that.

I never respected Simus much, but I just reread my facts and I must admit he was better than I thought. I just never liked him after I found that he was assassinated on Sadow's orders. It made it seem to me at the time as though he wasn't worthy of being killed by Sadow himself.

Darth_Janus
Assassinated on Sadow's orders? He was a head in a jar at the time.

Illustrious
Originally posted by Darth L. Dipsit
I never respected Simus much, but I just reread my facts and I must admit he was better than I thought. I just never liked him after I found that he was assassinated on Sadow's orders. It made it seem to me at the time as though he wasn't worthy of being killed by Sadow himself.

Well, he was Mr. Head in a Jar at that time -- I'd imagine it wouldn't have taken all that much work to assassinate him.

Darth L. Dipsit
I know that now. It was a clever move on his part as well, the self-preservation, and I must admit that he belongs very high on the list. I would change this foolish mistake if I still could (also, I forgot Ajunta Pall, but whatever). Thank you for the update, gentlemen.

Darth_Janus
Ajunta Pall is easy to forget. He was merely a dark jedi and barely a sith.

Darth L. Dipsit
Admittedly I never thought he was that great, but he was a pretty ingenuitive Sith to make such a powerful weapon/trinket and to be the original is pretty impressive as well - however, there is no denying that he has, at times, been vastly overestimated in the past.

Darth_Janus
I'm not sure he was the original. There is always Xendor, as in "Minions of Xendor". That is supposively the first to lead the Great Schism, although I had heard he died before they reached Korriban.

Illustrious
There was a schism between the Jedi, of which Xendor basically took his forces and went home (figuratively). He was certainly what you would consider the first "Dark Jedi", but as far as the first Sith, that's tough. Ajunta Pall was 20000 years before the high time of the Empire under Ragnos, and the Sith Empire was remarkably advanced, so I have to say the peak of the Empire produced the most powerful individuals: Simus, Ragnos, Sadow, Kressh, etc..

Fishy
Actually when using logic I would have to put Pall above those guys on that list...

Exar Kun his spirit weakened in just 4000 years, and that was after he absorbed an entire race. Ragnos became a lot weaker in 5000 years. Every spirit became weaker fast, but Pall who's spirit appeared 21000 years later or something and yeah he was slaughtered by Revan but Revan was no weakling and probably except for Malak the only one who could do that at that time, and Pall was still a reasonable fighter.

If you look at how fast some of those Sith decay and how long Pall managed to stay around, i mean its freaking incredible.

Illustrious
Originally posted by Fishy
Actually when using logic I would have to put Pall above those guys on that list...

Exar Kun his spirit weakened in just 4000 years, and that was after he absorbed an entire race. Ragnos became a lot weaker in 5000 years. Every spirit became weaker fast, but Pall who's spirit appeared 21000 years later or something and yeah he was slaughtered by Revan but Revan was no weakling and probably except for Malak the only one who could do that at that time, and Pall was still a reasonable fighter.

If you look at how fast some of those Sith decay and how long Pall managed to stay around, i mean its freaking incredible.

You're making one huge mathematical and Star Wars assumption.

The one that spirits grow weaker by linear decay. For all we know, it could be exponential decay, where the first couple years they grow weaker by a long shot, and then the rate at which they weaken levels off and becomes more stable, gradually approaching 0.

Pall's spirit was impressive, and I would have him higher if we knew anything other than the fact he had a sword and that sword was taken in a game.

Fishy
Yeah okay, we don't know how fast spirits decline... But still just looking at how much weaker most of them became in a far smaller amount of time I would have to say Pall is really impressive. Although you could be right about that decline...

Darth_Otaku
dance

Darth_Janus
I think Ajunta was still around not out of any bridling power, but because of the sword and his own need for redemption, really.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.