Evil Dead

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Undying
Evil Dead
A boy named ash and his parents go for a hike, with friends. They discover The Book of the Dead and a tape recorder belonging to a professor, who also owns the cabin. They discover a tape recorder that a professor had used to record incantations from the Necronomicon XMortis - the Book of the Dead. When he turns it on, the recording releases a dark, sinister force from the woods. It turns ash's friend Linda into a zombie, her soul possessed by some hideous demon, and then tries to do the same to Ash. The people start turning into evil deadites, and the others soon learn from the tape that the only way to kill a person who is turned into a deadite is by total body dismemberment. People are dying left and right; one girl early in the story looses control and runs off into the woods, only to be raped and killed by the trees. Ash was almost posessed himself, except the golden glory of the rising sun had driven the evil out from him. Eventually, he managed to escape the cabin and hike his way during daytime back to civilization.

Ash was admitted to an asylum where his stories were all dismissed for paranoia, hallucinations and possible drug use. In a few months, Ash played the game and was freed from his captivity. His job at a hardware store was lost, but he had in his posession the Necronomicon. Ash now returns to the Cabin. With 10 of his friends.

Name: Ash Campbell
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 167 Ibs
Bloodtype: O
Martial Status: Single, Not Looking
Items: Shotgun, The Book Of The Dead

( Basically Ash was 13 at the time he was in the Asylum. )
10 people can participate in this RPG. And more can join...

black_goku#1
im confused and did you get permisson if so ill join

Movie_Geek_
If you have permission I will join. sounds cool!

Nyria
I will join as well if you have permission.

Mardel
gt permission and ill join

the-unforgiven
i'll join if you gt permission

gamewarrior
Ill also join if you got permission.

Undying
How do I do that? Sorry, I'm new here. I don't know how to do that.

black_goku#1
on the top of the forum page there is a thing that says i wann start a new game post here first do that ask for permission and let people joi there to get you started but you dont play there you only create the general plot and charecter design ok big grin

Undying
Oh thanks.

Movie_Geek_
Well you got 7 people so I hope she lets it go.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.