Minas Tirith

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Will-one Kenobi
Hear Ye Hear Ye all Men,Elves,Dwarves,orcs,uruk-hai,Nazgul,Goblins,trolls etc Welcome to Minis Tirith the place where Die hard fans can interact with the Lord Of The Rings characters and items for fun (Though may i ask that you keep all things not mentioned in LOTR out of this thread, Toasters, eBay etc)

I will start so you have the general idea.

The Witch King flew over earlier this Morning he broke his Morgual Blade and wants a new one

Aragorn is begging us not to tell Arwen hes cheating on her

Oh and Legolas has been kidnapped, does any one no anything about that?

P.S. There can only be one of these threads so feel free to join in this one.

Elessea
isn't this an RPG, so...shouldn't it go in the RPG forum...

Have you spoken to Ush?

Will-one Kenobi
No this is not an RPG its a LOTR social thread where Fans can have fun. No i have not spoken to Ush ( Forgot, sorry) but he allowed a thread just like this one in the SW forums so why not this one? Everyone had a lot of fun on the SW version so why not share that fun with LOTR fans?

Elessea
Well, we do have a social thread already:

The Third Annual Tig Party!!!! Now, it was the first annual tig party....and the mods tend not to like having more than one social thread..

I'm not trying to be mean, and I don't know if this is allowed or not, i was just curious

Will-one Kenobi
Sorry i didnt know, well this social thread is slightly different but if you want to close it thats fine.

Elessea
Well, I have no power to close anything stick out tongue

Will-one Kenobi
Can we give the thread a chance please? it can get hilariously funny and is great fun when you get into it.

Flying High
(come to the tig party stick out tongue)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.