Favorite Street Fighter Character!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sonic x 20
I know I made one like this before, but this time, it's different. You get to choose your overall favorite Street Fighter. Also, tell why you like your favorite fighter. I don't mind who you pick. You can pick more than one fighter if you want. Sorry about that. I forgot to mention that part. cool cool

Hit_and_Miss
Dan Hibiki
Easily the best fighter out there. Beat Sagat, Nearly beat ryu but had to lose to the "hero". No one could match the Chouhatsu Densetsu and Chouhatsu Shinwa, easily the best moves ever. some other notable moves were the Gadoken and Koryuken.

Also had some of the best cothing in the game.

Sonic x 20
Dan is funny character as well. Also the Raging Demon should have a chance of matching up to it. Do you think so?

Hit_and_Miss
not quite sure about that....

Sonic x 20
Well, the Raging Demon takes half of the characters health away while Shin M.Bison's Psycho Crusher takes off more than half!!!!!

Sonic x 20
My favorite fighters would be Ryu and Dark side, Ken, Akuma and Shin Akuma, Cody, and Guy. big grin big grin big grin big grin

GalacticStorm
Chun Li. There aint no beating that sexy b*tch!!

Freaky Zeeky
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
Dan Hibiki
Easily the best fighter out there. Beat Sagat, Nearly beat ryu but had to lose to the "hero". No one could match the Chouhatsu Densetsu and Chouhatsu Shinwa, easily the best moves ever. some other notable moves were the Gadoken and Koryuken.

He's garbage. Akuma would kill him.

Hit_and_Miss
Originally posted by GalacticStorm

LOL I'll create a gif from that statement! taki could take her though.

LOL akuma... such a nooby char. Dan would wipe the floor with him then brag about it....

Sonic x 20
Well, Akuma does have his Shin form which moves more faster than Dan.

Hoshi
dan is no match to akumas power,akuma is faster ,stronger and has better moves.

Sonic x 20
Indeed. Dan is a good fighter, but he is no match for Akuma or Evil Ryu and Normal Ryu for that matter power.

brainchild81
Ken. He's cool. He's beaten many up while never trying his hardest.

Freaky Zeeky
LOL akuma... such a nooby char. Dan would wipe the floor with him then brag about it....

Noob? Dan supers are so wack, they don't even compare to Akuma's supers.

Sonic x 20
Dan does his Gadoken and it disappears fast, Akuma does his Hadoken and it doesn't disappear.

StaT1c
Originally posted by Freaky Zeeky
Noob? Dan supers are so wack, they don't even compare to Akuma's supers. Akuma is garbage compared to Magneto (in MVC2), there I said it LOL. However, he's SOOOOOO CHEAP in Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo.

SaTsuJiN
I like ken alot as of late (being strictly a SF character).. he may not stun as much as ryu but he attacks fast enough to make it count heh

Darkstorm Zero
i'll say that Dan's been given a bum rap, when played by someone who knows what they are doing, Dan can be as devastating as any other Shoto.

However, I have a Long list of favourites, but if I had to pick One, I'd say Akuma.

Reason? Because he's a powerful character without needing boss upgrades or resorting to incredibly cheap tactics.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by GalacticStorm

You remind me of my cousin ALWAYS into the girl characters, and losing...

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
i'll say that Dan's been given a bum rap, when played by someone who knows what they are doing, Dan can be as devastating as any other Shoto.

However, I have a Long list of favourites, but if I had to pick One, I'd say Akuma.

Reason? Because he's a powerful character without needing boss upgrades or resorting to incredibly cheap tactics.

Are you saying gameplay or storywise, because if you are saying gameplay...

CorderaMitchell
Dan Hibiki

You on something?

Sonic x 20
Akuma is POWERFUL and becomes more Stronger and Faster every time. Every time Akuma trains, he obtains a NEW Special or Super move. Akuma has the ability to stay deep under water for as long as he wants. big grin big grin

StaT1c
Originally posted by Sonic x 20
Akuma is POWERFUL and becomes more Stronger and Faster every time. Every time Akuma trains, he obtains a NEW Special or Super move. Akuma has the ability to stay deep under water for as long as he wants. big grin big grin How old are you? Seriously, you remind me of some little pre-teen fanboy. No hard feelings.

Sonic x 20
Really. I know he wasn't that strong in MVC2, but he obtained more moves after MVC2.

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Are you saying gameplay or storywise, because if you are saying gameplay...

Gameplaywise, when he's wthout the boss upgrades, he remain very powerful without the cheezy cheapness. Storywise, well, until Ryu Surpassess him, he is the god among all gods of the SF universe.

Sonic x 20
Indeed. Ryu will become an unstoppable force at his Maximum Potential. big grin big grin

badacyborg
Akuma is just so cool! He isn't like too many other fighters out there

blind faith
my fav. ones are:

1.Ryu (most disciplined and curageous)
2.Akuma (so damn evil and powerful)
3.Ken (very bright and coolest shoryuken IMO!!)
4.Chun Li (toughest kicking legs ever!!)
5.Guy (love his fighting style so much, cool dude)

Sub-Zero_Master
The Ultimate Characters in my opinion:

1:Akuma (Super Strong And Evil)
2:Zangief (Awesome guy who Fights Bears for the Heck of it!!!)
3:Adon (Cool Muay-Thai Fighter who thinks he can beat Akuma)
4:Cody (Funny guy who Throw ROCKS on his Foes)
5:Fei-Long (Coolest Bruce Lee Copy EVER MADE)
6: Sagat (The Biggest Badass of all who will have his Revenge on Ryu!!!)

Scorpion_Master
None! 1234

Sam Z
Cammydroolio

Scorpion_Master
Btw shouldn't this be in Game discussion?

JohnnyDo3
what do you mean by "BEAT SAGAT" Dan's a bum he can't beat Sagat

JohnnyDo3
Sagat kicks ass man too bad he's a member of shadow law but to tell you the truth Sagat is a bad ass mofo

shin_remy
Sagat has lost from Dan and from Adon. cause he didn't want to fight them.

he saw what people are incapble are when they are mad! after he lost the fight against Ryu during sf 1, and ryu changed in Evil Ryu and shoryuked Sagat and left a huge scar on his chest.

Soo now Dan has his ''revenge'' and Adon has his Muy Thai title, but before Adon won, Sagat kicked Adon soo hard that he layed in the hospital for months!!!

Takion
Originally posted by Sam Z
Cammydroolio
I'd rather choose Chun-Li.

My favourite is Ryu.

JohnnyDo3
it doesnt matter Sagat is still bad ass for me

JohnnyDo3
so where is the proof that Adon defeated Sagat? man I dont believe that Sagat would lose to a BUM like adon

JohnnyDo3
so on Sagat's Record he has 3 loses from Ryu, Dan & Adon? damn I believe Ryu can beat sagat but that lousy 2 bums? it pisses me off man

Sonic x 20
Originally posted by JohnnyDo3
so where is the proof that Adon defeated Sagat? man I dont believe that Sagat would lose to a BUM like adon

Also out of the 3, Sagat wants to Fight Ryu the Most. Ryu's the One that Left that Emotional Huge Scar that we see now on Sagat's Chest and Right after that Happened, Sagat always wanted to Fight Ryu. I Love All of the Street Fighters, but here are my Top Favorites:

1.Ryu(I always Loved Ryu, he's a SUPER AWESOME Martial Artist that is a Powerhouse and will Train and Fight All the Time and I Love the COOL and White Headbands that he Wear and I Most Definitely Love it when he does the HADOKEN)
2.Ken(I always Loved Ken as well, the Master of his SUPER AWESOME SHORYUKEN and he even gave Ryu the COOL Red Headband that he Wears now and I Love Ken's Cocky Attitude and it's also COOL when he tries his Best to Prove to Ryu that his Skills has gotten Alot Better)
3.Cody(One of my Favorite Final Fight and Street Fighters and he doesn't care who he Fights as long as he Fights someone and he's also SUPER AWESOME and Funny in his own ways like running away from Edi.E while he is shooting at him with his gun and Cody even has his own COOL Unique Style like Wearing a Jail Suit and Fighting in Hadcuffs at the same time)
4.Guy(Also One of my Favorite Final Fight and Street Fighters and he is just a SUPER AWESOME BUSHIN NINJA with his own COOL Unique Style and I also Love the Shoes that he Wears and Love how Fast he can Move)
5.Chun-Li(She is Very Hot and she knows how to give her Opponents a Serious Beating and she is even the Strongest Woman in the World and I always Loved Chun-Li and she knows what to do with those Lightening Kicks of hers as well)
6.Akuma(A SUPER AWESOME Evil Martial Artist who'll Mostly Beat the Crap out of anybody that he Encounters and I Love it when he does his Raging Demon Attack and he will even wait as lonn as he wants for Ryu to Become Alot More Powerful, so they can Fight Each Other for a Final Battle)
7.Fei-Long( the COOLEST Bruce Lee of Street Fighter and Ever Made and I Love the noises that he makes when he Attacks and he has a Really COOL Flaming Kick as well)

Demonic Phoenix
I've always prefferd Ryu to most other chars coz, he's like the main guy, he's cool(not as cool as Ken though), powerful, n his moves r kinda easy to learn 4 a beginner(when u look at the movelist of someone like vega or T.Hawk, u'll know why). I'm not one by the way.

Then comes Ken. His moves are mostly like Ryu's but cooler looking. He's fast and use rapid hits. I love using the shinryuken.

Then is Sagat who's so tall that if u were a girl, ud have to stand on a chair to propose to him(i know the guy proposes, but i'm tryin to generate a clear picture). His range is impressive, his tiger shots are friggin fast sometimes. Then there is his tiger uppercut. Friggin sh!t, that thing deals quite some damage. He shud have a Shoryu reppa version of his tiger uppercut. i'd love that.

shin_remy
hhmm I love bad ass characters and people who hold back power.

1.Ken Masters or Evil Ken : His attitude, his expression, his looks, his moves. it all make sense. he's funny and he is popular by the girls and he is the richest kid in the world!! As Evil Ken, i like him more. He has maybe more potential then Ryu but his attitude stops him from it.

2.Akuma : The Powerfullst sf'er. ''Power made flesh, feel how weak you truly are''!! He never needed to show his full power in the Sf universe. when he gets white hair and is twice as strong and fast!! Still waiting for Ryu to Kill him in a match!!

3.Urien : ''Get Ready to DIEE!!'' Younger Brother of Gill. Very cool character. Powerful, wants to obtain more strength!! His voice ROCKS!! '' YOU DIE SCUM!!!!''

4.Gill : has been seen as a Semi God, descended of the Greeks. ''Kneel before your master'' As Boss Status in Sf 3 third strike i think it is one of the coolest Bosses Ever. Especially when he does his super and he gets his wings!! Seraphic Wing

5.Sagat : Even he gave his title away to Adon ( even we hear nothing anymore from him, maybe killed by Akuma )
Sagat was THE BOSS in sf 1. His seize, scar, expression, anger and power combines good. His ''Tiger'' fireball IS the fastest projectile EVER in a game. -> SSF2T. I really want to see the final match between him and Ryu.

6.M.Bison, Guy, Cody, Alex, Dan, Chun Li, Vega.

Legion_of_Maul
ryu. and guile, and ken. oh and i love blanca

IcePunk
None no expression

Scorpion_Master
Originally posted by IcePunk
None no expression LOL same as me then!! Happy Dance laughing big grin smile

shin_remy
why do you post then

Scorpion_Master
cuz i like to big grin laughing

badacyborg
Akuma is the bomb. Not only does he look the coolest, He also has the coolest attitude. There is no good, there is no evil. There is only Akuma

badacyborg
i've noticed that we haven't agreed on many things, Shin_Remy, but i guess this is a neutral zone.

Penelope
Chung li and Ryu. Both of my favorites.clapping

goddess_athena
Sakura~

and Ingrid For the win ^^

JohnnyDo3
Dan looks like Steven Seagal ha ha ha

BlaxicanTroller
The best street fighter is obviously Chuck Norris.

Superboy Prime
Ken Masters is, was and forever will be my favorite Street Fighter character.

cking
ryu and guile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.