Darth Maul or Boboa Fett

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthMaul9123
My vote is Darth Maul He has a saber staff and will have had much much more expierience by the time of ep6 or 4 or even 5 so Darth Maul is my vote

DarthMaul9123
Darth Maul is son of Darth Terath

Darth243
if mauls staff can deflect blaster fire , then definitely darth maul

darthrevan89
*sigh* Darth Maul duh.

Darth_Frobo
*sigh over crapiness of thread and noobiness of posters* Maul this has been done before use the bloody search button.

DarthMaul9123
Darth Maul always kiks ass
so whatever its obviouse

DarthMaul9123
off topic but who is Darth Terath

DarthMaul9123
This isnt even fair

Darth Windu
. . . . what?

Darth_Frobo
~force persuade~ you nnobies will give me all your money then go take a bath with a plugged in toaster.

DarthMaul9123
well mind tricks only work on the weak minded so im not weak but i know you are

Darth_Frobo
very mature there buddy with that logic and maturity you certainly proved you aren't weak minded :end sarcasm:

darth-yoda
that darth whoever you said was mauls farther is a lie and you proably made it up or you have well and truly been supershadowed n00b i was never like this when i came we iv just read another n00b post thats been done like 50 times use the search and using the force requiers a strong mind and body so with darth frobo using the force on you with the mind trick he couldnt be weakminded so stop withthe n00b insults and how do you know frobo is weak minded

Darth_Frobo
lol i bet you he can't answer a simple question, whats three to the power of thee times two diveded by plus twenty seven times 2 to the power of five squared times zero plus one hundred times 5 times two plus one thousand times zero plus seven hundred and thirty five times two plus thirty times four divided by six times one thousand dived by one hundred thousand squared.

Darth Mantis
Can one person please use the search engine at the top of the forum... Please, please I'm begging you... Or read mechmoggy's thread, that helps to...

Darth_Frobo
i se you have yet to answer my question

darth ass kicke
You all suck getting off topic the Fett will win He's bad ass

Darth_Frobo
shut up noob

General Jobu
yah shut up darth asskicke

Darth_Frobo
lol just teasing darth and general and every other noob i've emotionally scarred in the last hour.

Bobafetty
sure are alot of new commers since I left. Oh and my vote is ofcourse Boba, I dont want to get in a huge debate right now and say all the reasons he could beat Maul so I'll just leave it at that.

Darth_Janus
omfg...

Darth_Frobo
lol amazing.

Darth_Janus
I have too much fun with pics.

DarthMaul9123
Hey Janus i dont see you with any bright ideas

Darth_Janus
I got one for you...

Darth_Frobo
heh i like this one

Darth_Janus
Try this one...

Darth_Frobo
or this one

Darth_Frobo
Nice work janus

Darth_Janus
Here, check this out...

Darth_Frobo
i have a couple more

Darth_Janus
Me too.

DarthMaul9123
pictures and a friend wow ive got those two exept i dont have jsut one friend

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by DarthMaul9123
pictures and a friend wow ive got those two exept i dont have jsut one friend

Yeah, I guess all your fingers count, don't they?

Dark Thor
what did he say? What the f**k?

Darth_Janus
Something about how he types poorly because he's whacking to Disney's Alladin at the same time.

Dark Thor
i cant understand him.

DarthMaul9123
my fingers What???

DarthMaul9123
janus even thought you are being mean to me youre the funniest one

DarthMaul9123
i dont even care its a stupid forum

Darth_Janus
He can't understand us either. It's like me calling someone in Japan, only they aren't idiots like he is.

Dark Thor
why are we harrassing him again?

Darth_Janus
Because he flipped out over something pretty petty.

Darth_Frobo
i'll leave it at this befor I retire for the evening:

Illustrious
Dude, let's put it this way, I could probably carry on a better conversation with someone attempting to email me with a 300 baud modem from Mongolia. This guy is an absolutely joke, I wonder if he got dropped on his head when he was younger.

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by Illustrious
Dude, let's put it this way, I could probably carry on a better conversation with someone attempting to email me with a 300 baud modem from Mongolia. This guy is an absolutely joke, I wonder if he got dropped on his head when he was younger.

lmfao.

darthrevan89
Idiocy seems to be a disease now of days.

Darth Windu
I see the Dipsit Syndrome has worn off. . . it's hard being a Dipsit, in'it.

Darth_Janus
Yeah. Hence why I don't really try myself.

darthrevan89
Originally posted by Darth Windu
I see the Dipsit Syndrome has worn off. . . it's hard being a Dipsit, in'it.

Yea, I swear how does Dipsit do it? The man must have a heart of gold.

Darth_Janus
He's probably Pope John Paul returned from the grave and made into AI. lol

Darth Windu
Or maybe has an unbelievably high level of tolerance. . .

Darth_Janus
I bet he's got a monopoly on valeum.

Darth Windu
Lmao.

Darth_Janus
If so, he needs to let us in on the action. We're a community. We share, dammit.

darth-yoda
i want some and can n00bs get banned for being n00bs

Darth_Janus
No, but they should be banned for being outrageously offensive.

Darth Windu
Like vercetti has. Along with that 9123 dude. Damn, Janus, we're not popular among the noob world.

Darth_Janus
It's just a sudden flux of noobs. It'll pass.

Dark Thor
how the hek did they find us? We were all living in peace, and some noob declares World War III with us

darth-yoda
iv never being banned and dose anyone no where darthmandalore has gone to i havent seen him in a while i was just wondering

Darth_Janus
If you google search any sith or jedi names, we pop up.

darthrevan89
Yea just search for Revan he is like one of the most popular subjects on this site.

Darth_Frobo
lol i hope some noobs can get banned because i find their existence offensive...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.