New AC news show to air on Friday!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alpha Centauri
Hello you.

I've decided to remedy this current OTF hostility with a little idea I came up with.

Every Friday I will open a thread in the style of a news show. Highlighting the events of that week across the world aka KMC. All will be open for discussion. It will add a pinch of well needed humour.

So stay tuned and find out exactly what to think, on Friday!

-AC

DarkC
Seems like an excellent idea, actually.

Alpha Centauri
KMC NEWS NETWORK: Live at the Forum.

Coming soon.

-AC

Storm
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
All will be open for discussion. This way, if people have issues, they can be contained in one thread and nobody is harmed.

This will cause bad blood.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Alpha Centauri
That was an interest raiser.

Of course it will be peaceful, just the news. No fighting. Though it will have a touch of AC humour, so I shall be poking fun at some things and people.

It's be great, trust me.

-AC

Flirt
This is going to be interesting yes

DarkC
laughing

Korri
I want it droolio

Alpha Centauri
Join me on Friday for...

The AC Today!

-AC

DarkC
That's a great piece of Photoshopping, AC.

Alpha Centauri
I assure you, what I lack in photoshop skills I'll make up for in newscasting.

-AC

Korri
Now wait a minute here now...

I have a feeling we have been here before.

*cough*

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=2020060#post2020060

DarkC
Oh, let AC have the spotlight this time, Korri.

Korri
Only if i can be the glamorous assistant eyes

Alpha Centauri
You just spenged my whole idea out the window, ass.

Nevertheless, mine will be better. Because I'm AC and you know that it's going to be interesting if I'M running the show. Moreover, if I can let the mods see that I mean this as a serious, genuine weekly thing for fun, it will become a regular KMC installment.

Details to follow.

-AC

DarkC
Of course you can.

Let her have it, AC.

Lana
laughing

I can see this being highly humorous.

Alpha Centauri
Silence, I already know how my show will run thanks.

I have video uplinks planned and everything. I'm talking LIVE feeds. Though that will come in time, if my show does well.

-AC

Korri
You just spenged my whole idea out the window, ass.

Dont ever call me an ass again or i'll get your show taken off air, yes thats right all your late nights sitting up and frantically planning all this will have gone to waste over one little insult.

If i am an ass, i sure as hell am a bad one.

*BANG*

DarkC
no expression

Korri
*leaves*

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by Korri
Dont ever call me an ass again or i'll get your show taken off air, yes thats right all your late nights sitting up and frantically planning all this will have gone to waste over one little insult.

If i am an ass, i sure as hell am a bad one.

*BANG*

*Points and laughs*

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA! How cute.

Oh...oh, but for real. I was joking. You seem to love the serious humour, I assumed you could take it back. Apparantly I was wrong.

Chill out.

-AC

DarkC
Dear, dear.

GuitarBunny
Hello you.

I've decided to remedy this current OTF hostility with a little idea I came up with.

Every Friday I will open a thread in the style of a news show. Highlighting the events of that week across the world aka KMC. All will be open for discussion. It will add a pinch of well needed humour.

-AC this is a pretty good idea happy

Alpha Centauri
Some people love to arrange the buffet but when it comes to sampling what they've been serving, they get quesy.

Never mind, hopefully she'll get over her tantrum and realise that I did nothing that she hasn't done to others.

Your anticipation will be justified. For I will bring forth news. Friday!

-AC

DarkC
I'm very fond of her for some reason even though she acts like she hates my guts. laughing

Alpha Centauri
I think she's awesome, one of my favourite people on here.

Just seems to wanna throw tantrums every now and then. I've seen her do it enough to others to know that if she ever did it to me, to just ignore it.

-AC

DarkC
You can never tell with Korri. erm

Fianna
Hello you.

-AC Good idea thumb up ..maybe people will stop bitching and moaning then eek!

Alpha Centauri
Chances that your sig will be making the headlines?

High!

-AC

DarkC
yes

dave123
Originally posted by Korri
Now wait a minute here now...

I have a feeling we have been here before.

*cough*

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=2020060#post2020060 I was gonna say that happy

Alpha Centauri
Well no offence meant, but since when did repeating threads get picked up on here?

Much less one that could actually be something funny. Though I can't guarantee it'll last. Just figured it might be cool for a week, two, three, ten.

-AC

Fianna
Chances that your sig will be making the headlines?

High!

-AC Far more interesting things than my sig going on yes

dave123
You caused no offence, AC stick out tongue

FYI, there's a ton of OTF repeat threads that get reported and merged, but I just wanted to point out this had been done before.

And I hope you leaving it until Friday means your gonna be working on it over the next few days, and you're not just gonna go "Shit! It's Friday! Better write that article!"

silver_tears
I'm excited eek!

Deano
sounds good ACbig grin

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by dave123
And I hope you leaving it until Friday means your gonna be working on it over the next few days, and you're not just gonna go "Shit! It's Friday! Better write that article!"

Well for a while, I can only do it in a certain way due to it being text. It's a massive forum so what I plan to do is browse the most notable forums, it's occurances and members and write brief and humourous parts about them smile.

You'll see.

-AC

Masrix
I actually like this idea! Want a hero biscuit?

Alpha Centauri
You're just being weird.

First broadcast is already done!

-AC

BackFire
This sounds interesting, hopefully it can be contained without any bickering, but considering AC will be involved, he'll probably end up pissing someone off unintentionally or something.

My "close thread" button will be ready.

Alpha Centauri
Well if you know and see that I haven't actually done anything wrong and I'm just trying to have a fun thread, why don't you ban or stop the person getting pissed rather than closing the thread?

I guarantee it will be fun. Well, it was for me.

-AC

Deano
if anyone does get offended then i will hammer em

Alpha Centauri
Not in my studio.

-AC

BackFire
Because getting pissed off isn't against the rules, and surely if they get pissed off and begin arguing with you, you will surely respond and thus be partly to blame as well. As such, the thread will need closure because now both parties would be involved in a hostile discussion, unless of course both parties immediately drop it after the first warning, in which case the thread can go on without any problem.

But whatever, hopefully things go well because it does sound like an interesting idea.

SlipknoT
Can I be they Max Wineburg to your Conan O' Brien?

Deano
Not in my studio.

-AC

i will bash there brains in..i'll bash em the fuk in
and that will teach the masses not to get upset by your offensive slanderous news reports stick out tongue

Lana
It's definitely very funny.

And if someone manages to get offended by it they must have either a hole in the head or no sense of humor or both.

DarkC
Agreed, Lana.

Lana
Well, see, I've read the article stick out tongue and seriously, no one with a brain/sense of humor should be able to get offended by it.

SlipknoT
I'm going to purpously get offened stick out tongue

BackFire
Originally posted by Lana
Well, see, I've read the article stick out tongue and seriously, no one with a brain/sense of humor should be able to get offended by it.

Ah, well splendid then.

DarkC
Here's me praying that no one's in a touchy mood on Friday.

CorderaMitchell
Hello you.

-AC

That is actually ingenious, I can give you some scoop.... evil face

silver_tears
Originally posted by SlipknoT

right on rock

DarkC
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
That is actually ingenious, I can give you some scoop.... evil face
You're our Computer/Videogames Discussion Reporter.

BackFire
Originally posted by SlipknoT

Now that you said that I'll just ban you if you do stick out tongue You ****ed up.

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by DarkC

Our? I don't recall hiring you Mills.

No, no. See what you've done is put two and two together......and you've made five.

Or as the Americans say: Faaaahve.

If all goes well and people like it, it may continue. Then I'll consider hiring.

-AC

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by DarkC

I go in comics, religon, games, and philosophy, I post too much for my own good,lol.

DarkC
Oh, right.

Well, uh............consider it a recommendation, he does know the place quite well.

SlipknoT
Originally posted by silver_tears
right on rock Am I mentioned in it? ermm

CorderaMitchell
I don't think it has "aired"yet.

SlipknoT
But Lana Previewed it

Masrix
Am i posted in it? You know Ill give you a hero cookie!

CorderaMitchell
whoops, popped my bubble...

Deano
oh fuk the cookie!!

Masrix
Originally posted by Deano
oh fuk the cookie!! Maybe shifty

Alpha Centauri
All in due time people.

-AC

CorderaMitchell
I needs to know!!!!

Alpha Centauri
Oh well alright then I'll just spoil it all now.

It's not even guaranteed that any of you will find it good OR funny. Just something I'm trying.

-AC

Lana
I'm not saying anything about it schmoll you guys can just wait.

It is very funny, though.

And if anyone gets hired first, it's ME stick out tongue

Alpha Centauri
She didn't even get the finished version, she only knows some. I've got two days near enough to add stories, remove stories, change stories.

-AC

BackFire
Out of curiosity, why is it being released on Friday?

SlipknoT
Alot of members are on on Fridays? Coming to the weeks end? I dunno...

Alpha Centauri
Just seems more appropriate. Weekend etc.

-AC

Korri
*Points and laughs*

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA! How cute.

Oh...oh, but for real. I was joking. You seem to love the serious humour, I assumed you could take it back. Apparantly I was wrong.

Chill out.

-AC

I know you were and so was I.

As for the tantrum thing, i like to see it more as "venting anger".

Oh well roll on Friday.

Darth Nauj
Hello you.

-AC
coolness big grin thumb up

Syren
I have to admit this sounds like an interesting turn of events for the OTF.

But, knowing AC, and speaking from experience, someone's going to end up crying. And it probably won't be our brand new resident reporter roll eyes (sarcastic)

DarkC
Oh, give the guy a chance. Just this once.

Syren
I did blink Like I said, this seems to be one of the more promising threads already yes

DarkC
I hope so. Even I have a bit of doubt. erm Hopefully everyone will be in a more humourous mood tomorrow.

Revernd Maynard
Hello you.

-AC please dont lookaround

Syren
roll eyes (sarcastic)

I hope this goes to plan, if it goes wrong AC will be even more of a force to reckon with ninja

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
please dont lookaround i was just joking...please dont hurt me

Syren
wink No hurting you, promise shifty

DarkC
Originally posted by Syren
roll eyes (sarcastic)

I hope this goes to plan, if it goes wrong AC will be even more of a force to reckon with ninja
And I'll be stuck in the middle. Blast. I really hope this goes well. Being the ref is a little taxing.

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by Syren
wink No hurting you, promise shifty whoever said i didn't want you to hurt me shifty

Korri
OMFGI, Its Friday.

Alpha Centauri
At 6pm English time, the news will be aired.

It may be what you expected, it may not. You may love it, you may hate it, but it will be here.

-AC

DarkC
Blast, that's at least a couple of hours still.

Alpha Centauri
3 to be precise.

-AC

Syren
eek! I'm disgusted with myself for feeling so excited disgust

Alpha Centauri
*Dramatic zoom on my face*

YOU SHOULDN'T BE! *Point*

Will try not to disappoint. Hopefully you'll all enjoy, but if not, who cares? I'm doing it for my entertainment. You guys liking it would just be a bonus.

-AC

Syren
roll eyes (sarcastic)

And so we get a glimpse into what a night with AC would really be like. I'm talking about his reporting skills nono

Alpha Centauri
Well Lana has had a glimpse of it and she found it extremely hilarious.

Then again, she finds my humour funny.

-AC

Syren
yes I noticed, the chick's got varied taste big grin

I find your humour interesting, to say the least.

Lana
I like my sense of humor stick out tongue

15 minutes, AC stick out tongue

Alpha Centauri
Just under 10 minutes.

The broadcast is long, so in order to fit it in, I have to do two consecutive posts. Epic stuff, epic.

-AC

Darth Nauj
Just under 10 minutes.

The broadcast is long, so in order to fit it in, I have to do two consecutive posts. Epic stuff, epic.

-AC
eek!

Syren
I'm greatly anticipating an inspiring read yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.