Count Dooku vs Tulak Hord

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth243
I dont know if this is one sided (I think it may be), but they appear to be some of the best lightsaber duelists of all time, so who would win, I think dooku is one of the only ppl who could do well against hord.

Darth_Frobo
you're going by wikipedia which is BS and tulak is the greatest sith duelist ever and dooku was a sith hmmm logically that would mean he would own dooku end of story.

Darth_Glentract
Tulak would waste him. Please use the search button before making post.

Dark Thor
From what ive heard Tulak is close to Revan. I think he would destroy Count Dooku as easily as Anakin wiped out the younglings

Darth243
i didnt look up anything on "wiki" i heard about hord from kotor, but what if it was hord vs, dooku yoda and obi wan, since this is horribly one sided it seems, and btw i did use the search button and i didnt find anything, so if this has already been created then its my mistake

Darth Windu
Lol, Hord is leagues above Revan in saber combat Thor.

Darth_Janus
Hord was apparently better than anyone in his time, and by our only account they were better than everyone in Revan's time.

Hord>his peers>Revan

Darth_Frobo
hord> sith

Revan=sith

i'll leave the rest for you to figure out.

Fishy
Your logic is incredibly wrong.

Hord>Sith is correct

Revan=Sith is also correct

Hord greatest of the Sith years before Revan, so would he better then Revan when Revan was around?

My guess yes, does he have to be in all forms? No, but he probably is doesn't matter anyways with the things he has going for him he would own Dooku.

Illustrious
You're missing the full quote. He's the best lightsaber duelist of the Sith up until Revan's time (given that it was when the quote was issued). Does that mean it's impossible someone has eclipsed him since then? No, but it's unlikely.

Does that mean he is greater than all previous Sith that used swords? Uncertain, but again, impossible to tell.

From the one quote we have of him, we know he MUST have been very good, and I would argue definitely good enough to waste Dooku, but to say anything along the lines as Tulak being best ever because of one person saying one quote is being daft.

Darth_Janus
Agreed. He was specified as being a lightsaber duellist, but I would imagine as a Sith he used a blade as well at some point. It'd be nice if we find out more about him sometime soon.

darthrevan89
It irks me that we have no knowlage of Revan's skills with the lightsaber. You think Bioware could of have cleared that up.

Darth_Janus
Why would they? So long as Revan remains safely anonymous, he could be your character, mine, his, or theirs.

darthrevan89
Well they should at least have a canon version of Revan.

Darth_Janus
They might, someday. Not yet.

Jmanghan
bump

Ursumeles
Dooku.

darthbane77
Hord

Ursumeles
How?

JKBart
Originally posted by Jmanghan
bump why are u bumping old threads

darthbane77
Originally posted by Ursumeles
How? Killing 1,000 Jedi alone in the course of two battles is > any of Dooku's feats.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by darthbane77
Killing 1,000 Jedi alone in the course of two battles is > any of Dooku's feats.
Being equal, or superior, to Kenobi > killing 1,000 fodder Jedi in two battles, likely with an army, under unknown circumstances.

darthbane77
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Being equal, or superior, to Kenobi > killing 1,000 fodder Jedi in two battles, likely with an army, under unknown circumstances. Nah, numbers add up. Not all of them need to be Kenobi tier to be impressive if it's an army of Jedi that consists of Padawans, Knights and Masters; heck, it could have been all Padawans and I would still think it was more impressive because **** Dooku.

MythLord
When Surik, Raskta and other sub-Kenobi faggz can cut through armies of fodder squad after squad, so can Dooku.

Plus, Horde had an entire army, and a Jedi eating Dashade by his side...

Tondemonai
Hord

Jmanghan
Originally posted by MythLord
When Surik, Raskta and other sub-Kenobi faggz can cut through armies of fodder squad after squad, so can Dooku.

Plus, Horde had an entire army, and a Jedi eating Dashade by his side... Not during the Siege of Yn.

He was alone there, and he wasn't even in his prime.

If we had more to go on in the Siege of Yn tho...

Besides, he's still cited as a legendary duelist by a bunch of sources.

I won't try to sway you in the direction of Hord with Kreia and Avellone, because Ik you don't take them seriously. erm

MythLord
Not during the Siege of Yn.

He was alone there, and he wasn't even in his prime.

If we had more to go on in the Siege of Yn tho...

And all this is based on? Since Kham was there during the Seige of Yn? And what was the Force-user-eating, hungry Dashade doing with a massive army? Cheering from the sidelines and waving around pompoms?

Besides, he's still cited as a legendary duelist by a bunch of sources.

So is Ahsoka Tano.

I won't try to sway you in the direction of Hord with Kreia and Avellone, because Ik you don't take them seriously. erm

Because Kreia doesn't know their fighting techniques, in-depth, and Avellone thinks all ancient Sith are anywhere from star to galaxy busters. His opinions are like the health state of a quadriplegic... invalid.

Jmanghan
And all this is based on? Since Kham was there during the Seige of Yn? And what was the Force-user-eating, hungry Dashade doing with a massive army? Cheering from the sidelines and waving around pompoms?

So is Ahsoka Tano.

Because Kreia doesn't know their fighting techniques, in-depth, and Avellone thinks all ancient Sith are anywhere from star to galaxy busters. His opinions are like the health state of a quadriplegic... invalid. Shes seen a lot of Holocron's from them.

MythLord
Shes seen a lot of Holocron's from them.

That's nice, dear. By that line of thought, Bane has seen texts and holocrons from Naga Sadow, Exar Kun and Revan, yet thinks Kas'im is possibly the greatest duelist in galactic history.

Kas'im > Revan, Naga Sadow and Exar Kun, confirmed?

Jmanghan
That's nice, dear. By that line of thought, Bane has seen texts and holocrons from Naga Sadow, Exar Kun and Revan, yet thinks Kas'im is possibly the greatest duelist in galactic history.

Kas'im > Revan, Naga Sadow and Exar Kun, confirmed? Yeah, thats retarded.

But its been proven that Holocron's don't only increase knowledge, but overall power, as well.

Dooku has a holocron that made him more powerful.

But conceded nonetheless.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.