Darth Revan or Darth Terath

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthMaul9123
Darth Terath was Darth Maul's Teacher until Darth Maul killed him and he went to sidouse or h/e u spell it and darth revan is the best but i idk who to go for

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by DarthMaul9123
Darth Terath was Darth Maul's Teacher until Darth Maul killed him and he went to sidouse or h/e u spell it and darth revan is the best but i idk who to go for

Stop posting, please. And no one has ever heard of this Terath. Sounds like you got...

Darth_Frobo
darth terath doesn't exist it's said on SW.com that maul was trained by sidious from a very young age, also if terath did exist ti would defy the one master one apprentice rule so he's just BS.

darthrevan89
Who the **** is Terath? Oh wait he doesn't exist.

Darth Windu
Supershadow. . . and revan, lol, Dipsit doesn't curse in any form or way. . .

darthrevan89
Originally posted by Darth Windu
Supershadow. . . and revan, lol, Dipsit doesn't curse in any form or way. . .

Arg!

DarthMaul9123
w/e Darth Terath Will win plus Darth Terath is The almighty me i got my sith name from him or me i guess

Darth Windu
He doesn't exist. Get that through your head.

Darth_Frobo
um...he doesn't exist

~Force persuade~ you will tie your shoelaces together and get yourself run down by a wheat thresher.

darth-yoda
supershadowed N00b we were never like this the argust batch of n00bs has set a new benchmark in n00bness

Darth_Frobo
its true it seems that at the beginning of every school year a new worse bunch of noobs appears

darth-yoda
from our month onward there has been n00bs getting worse and worse darth windu is a great poster oe of my fav and he is new why cant they be like him
you should not be able to make a thread until you have been here a fortnight and someone who is reconiseed as a n00b should be warned then warned againt then banned for a few days then next time more days and so on

Darth Windu
New?. . . . I'm considered NEW?!. . . . . . BLASPHEMY!!!!

darth-yoda
sorry windu i didnt mean it as offence but your are kinda new july it was only last month sprry again

Darth Mantis
Take an easy on darth maul. The plague of supershadow is hard to overcome.

HimoKun
Originally posted by darth-yoda
sorry windu i didnt mean it as offence but your are kinda new july it was only last month sprry again

If you call him a noob, or new, I'll ciberkick your ass. That means a barrage of trojans. I would suggest you back off, and lay down the bashing, or I will send you a trojan.

darth-yoda
i didnt mean to offend him as iv said windu is cool

Darth_Frobo
windu is cool in fact he's probably one fo the coolest people here.

Darth Windu
Lol, guys I was kidding. I don't remember using blasphemy seriously in my life. . . .

Illustrious
Originally posted by Darth Windu
New?. . . . I'm considered NEW?!. . . . . . BLASPHEMY!!!!

What is this "new" blasphemy?

Insane Monk
I have been looking at this site for a long time, know a ton about Star Wars, but just became a member today. Does that make me a noob?

Darth_Janus
No, a newb.

But if you start acting like a total idiot and pissing people off while still being relatively new, than you are a n00b.

And if you're anything at all like the combative and lately banned Tommy Vercetti, you are a f00b.

Sorgo
Originally posted by Insane Monk
I have been looking at this site for a long time, know a ton about Star Wars, but just became a member today. Does that make me a noob?

No, it makes you liar. All the bloody noobs say they have been "looking" at the site. Don't hand me that bullshit.

Rayvann Sadow
I looked at this site for awile before I joined.

Darth_Janus
I didn't. I joined immediately so I could stop the flow of idiocy that was saying darth vader could take Revan.

MAKASHIMAN
So T.Vercetti got banned? Wow. He was so hostile though I thought he surely would've stayed here.

Darth_Janus
Is that sarcasm? Tommy Vercetti called people liars when they were actually mods, and pretty much insulted every person here indiscriminately (including Faunus, who tried to help him initially) and he was a horrible debater, making assumptions and insulting those who didn't support his half-baked ideas.

MAKASHIMAN
Dark Lord of Jawas' you didn't see that I was being sarcastic? I thought he needed ritilan.

Sorgo
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Is that sarcasm? Tommy Vercetti called people liars when they were actually mods, and pretty much insulted every person here indiscriminately (including Faunus, who tried to help him initially) and he was a horrible debater, making assumptions and insulting those who didn't support his half-baked ideas.

Hahaha! Remember that time he didn't believe Rex was a Mod? That was funny.

Darth_Janus
That was funny.

And Makashiman, it's really hard to tell sarcasm over the internet, especially with short posts.

Unless it's me. Then you just expect it.

MAKASHIMAN
No way!!!!! He he got into that much trouble? dam.

Sorgo
That was funny.

And Makashiman, it's really hard to tell sarcasm over the internet, especially with short posts.

Unless it's me. Then you just expect it.

Janus, i am loving the new sig. Like MAH LIGHTSABA?

MAKASHIMAN
That is one of the tightest lookin sabers i've ever seen.

Darth_Janus
Yeah, that is pimp. I should get a lightsaber from that site, but then I'd think I was Ush or Jp after every post, and it just wouldn't do at all.

Sorgo
Yeah, that is pimp. I should get a lightsaber from that site, but then I'd think I was Ush or Jp after every post, and it just wouldn't do at all.

From what site?

Darth_Janus
There's a lightsaber.com deal that has a whole bunch of those, if I'm not mistaken.

Sorgo
There's a lightsaber.com deal that has a whole bunch of those, if I'm not mistaken.

Mine isn't from that site. I have never been there.

Abyssal Lord
Originally posted by Sorgo
Mine isn't from that site. I have never been there.

Where is yours from anyway?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.