I met them, watched them & got their autograph yesterday!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blue Dragon
Paul & Barry, you know, "To me, to you." laughing out loud
I don't think it's just for kids, on the internet it said aimed at young people to people of age 92.

Me & my mum saw them perform, it was really funny. We could hear a women & man laughing really loud so it just goes to show you, not just for kiddies. wink

Barry had to almost strip off, this was really funny, especially when Paul (who was talking not to Barry but to a women, but Barry wasn't looking) said "Swing that under your legs." laughing out loud

It was a good day out. Stayed in a hotel & stuff.

Oh yeah, I met them & got their autograph & got my photograph took with them.

DeepPink
laughing

Chucklevision is crap and I hate them, but cool that you saw them live etc!

Blue Dragon
Awww, you suck! stick out tongue Well yeah you know, think about what I said though about adults liking it.

DeepPink
laughing out loud

I guess. I just dont get most comedy. . .

Monty Python is one of the few things that can make me laugh.

Blue Dragon
Oh right okay. But this is funny comedy, even my mum loves it. Two daft men doing things etc.

Piggle Humsy
Eurgh! I hate the Chuckle Brothers... they are so not funny. IMO

If you enjoy it then great for you to get their autographs and stuff.

Deano
i had there autograph when i was about 7 years old

R2D2-89
i dont think their funny, but youv got to give them cred fro making complete arses of themselves i guess..

Red Superfly
I saw them on TV, and couldn't believe they were still goin'.

The intro is still the same! Complete with stupid cheesy "Ch-ch-ch-chuckle vision" vocals and nasty early 90's snyth. Still, it made me think of the good ol' days, before high school, before life sucked.

They still have mullets, and everything is still so naff and unfunny as it ever was. What is it with them and slapstick with gunge? What is the deal with kids shows and gunge in general?

The Chuckle Brothers are up there with Jar Jar Binks and Eugene from Big Brother in the "trying hard to be funny but so unfunny, that it's funny" category.

Neo_Version 7
thumb up

Red Superfly
*Does a prat fall and lands on bottom*

Wah wah waaaaaaaaaaah.

See it isn't funny.

I'd hate to work with them.

Paul: "To me"

Me: "K"

Paul: "To me....."

Me: "Yeah"

Paul: "You're supposed to say 'to you' silly!"

Me: "Don't call me 'silly'. Just carry the damn thing, except without the gay. I'll show Barry those pictures of you in the buff with a blow-up sheep and some vaseline. You're such a tool. You even wear yellow dungarees, you're like 50 years old. Muppet"

Paul: sad

Blue Dragon
Originally posted by Red Superfly
I saw them on TV, and couldn't believe they were still goin'.

The intro is still the same! Complete with stupid cheesy "Ch-ch-ch-chuckle vision" vocals and nasty early 90's snyth. Still, it made me think of the good ol' days, before high school, before life sucked.

They still have mullets, and everything is still so naff and unfunny as it ever was. What is it with them and slapstick with gunge? What is the deal with kids shows and gunge in general?

The Chuckle Brothers are up there with Jar Jar Binks and Eugene from Big Brother in the "trying hard to be funny but so unfunny, that it's funny" category.
The theme tune is annoying but stuff is funny. They'll say stuff & we'll laugh, my mum aswell.

The show was great though, there was people back flipping & stuff, Barry was what thought been killed by Paul when they were practicing sword fighting.

Barry lies there & Paul's upset & he says "I've only killed my brother," then Barry says "And broken his leg," then Paul laughs not able to control his laughter & the audience is laughing aswell.
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
Eurgh! I hate the Chuckle Brothers... they are so not funny. IMO

If you enjoy it then great for you to get their autographs and stuff.
I do like them, even if it's made for kids, who cares, I'm a big kid! stick out tongue Even a women & man were laughing really loud so...wait I've said this before in my first post...

The Cajun725
who are they? is it some british show or something like monty python movies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.