Ulic qel droma vs the exile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darth zamorak
I cant believe no one has done this thread before....or maybe I didn't search right but I doubt that. Anyways any comments?

Darth_Frobo
it's been done. ullic wins

Darth Windu
Lol.

Bobafetty
This really depends on how the player made his character. You cant really make a thread including the exile.

DarthMaul9123
Originally posted by Bobafetty
This really depends on how the player made his character. You cant really make a thread including the exile.

yah id say so my self

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by Bobafetty

If the exile is really just some chimera of players' wishes, then he can't be part of the Star Wars continuity. There must be a canon version of the Exile. Evidence points to the exile being male and being light side, too.

Fishy
Thus having killed nobody but Kreia really. And I very much doubt the sincerity on her part during that fight, meaning basically that the Exile imo has done nothing thats really impressive. Ulic would own him.

Darth_Glentract
Ulic has him by a small amount. Come on Janus and Fishy. We do know he was a general in the Mandalorian War. He has to be pretty good for Revan to chose him.

Fishy
Would he? Revan didn't want him after that, and he was a general probably a strategician not a front line general, all we know of his leadership is that he ordered his troops. In the cave you can choose to join them this time meaning he didn't join the troops the first time. I very much doubt he is a great front line fighter in the war, okay he could have been but I don't know.

Anyways I will give him the benefit of the doubt, Ulic would beat him slightly.

Darth_Glentract
Why is the only canon kill Kreia. He killed Sion and Nihilus too.

Darth Windu
Because you had teamates then.

Darth_Glentract
Not against Sion.

DarthGenises
Sion killed himself I believe.

Darth_Glentract
He defeated Sion like three times, then Sion killed himself.

Fishy
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Why is the only canon kill Kreia. He killed Sion and Nihilus too.

Because killing Nihilus is nothing impressive, and yeah okay Sion is reasonable but again nothing all that good, I mean he's better then most other people but he wouldn't light a candle to somebody like Malak let alone stand Kreia or Revan.

Bobafetty
Yes. As I said we cant count the exile. We dont know how much the player has trained him or what he made him, what force powers he has, anything! The exile is ment to be YOUR custom chracter, your legend, your story, the player decides how strong he is if he or she does what has to be done to be a good jedi or sith. You cant include the exile in versus forums.

Illustrious
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
If the exile is really just some chimera of players' wishes, then he can't be part of the Star Wars continuity. There must be a canon version of the Exile. Evidence points to the exile being male and being light side, too.

The Exile is as real as Revan. The only difference is that Revan was more structured and mentioned in the sequel, making him slightly more fleshed out.

Then again, games are not the best source to go by.

Darth_Glentract
Nihilus already killed a planet full of Jedi and Sion is no pushover. Killing someone who is pretty good three times in a row shows he ain't bad.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Illustrious
The Exile is as real as Revan. The only difference is that Revan was more structured and mentioned in the sequel, making him slightly more fleshed out.

Then again, games are not the best source to go by.

We have all of the history from the Wars and stuff. His accomplishments are canon, at least, more canon accomplishments than the Exile.

Fishy
No he isn't bad, but he isn't that good either... I don't think he can match Ulic... But thats just an opinion based on certain things, but its more of an assumption then a fact, so I could be completely wrong here...

Nihilus already killed a planet yes, but he was weakening and needed to feed. Kreia herself says so. Nihilus couldn't feed of anybody while fighting the exile and only got weaker when he did... so Nihilus hardly counts.

Darth_Janus
I'm just hoping they release a canon version of the Exile. And he has the Obi-beard.

DarthGenises
lol.

Darth Windu
Seriously, that guy was cool. 'Twas the image I used.

darthrevan89
If they release a canon version of the Exile that had better damn well release a cannon version of Revan and it had better be a man or I will go on a Sith rampage and slaughter countless innocent Jawas.

Darth_Janus
... You don't mean that. Jawas... they're so -little-. How can you be so mean?

*To his cohorts* Take him down!

Count Dooku
Originally posted by darthrevan89
If they release a canon version of the Exile that had better damn well release a cannon version of Revan and it had better be a man or I will go on a Sith rampage and slaughter countless innocent Jawas.

YOU WILL SLAUGHTER NO JAWA!

Nai Fohl
Well...I think the Exile can take Ulic. Hey...what has Ulic ever done ?

- killed Warb Null (something like a dark Jedi) while being angry
- killed Satal Keeto again controlled by his anger
- defeated Mandalore
- killed his own brother

Now the Exile
- defeated Atris (Jedi Council Member)
- defeated Sion (Sith Lord)
- defeated Kreia (Sith Lady / Jedi Master)
- defeated Nihilus (Sith Lord) with the help of Mandalore / Visas
- killed at least half of all people in the Trayus academy on Malachor V (including Sith assasins, masters and apprentices).
- killed serveral head hunters

And this is just what has to be done to complete the game. To me he seems to be a little bit more impressive compared to Ulic.

Darth_Glentract
Ulic was the second most targeted person in the Great Sith War. The Republic wanted him dead.

You also make it seem like killing Mandalore is no big deal. It's quite impressive actually. Killing the greatest of a warrior race that is close to the Jedi.

Ulic fought Exar to a standstill. Sure, it wasn't super-Exar(the star destroying stage yet), but he was still very powerful. By this time, Exar had already killed Nadd's spirit.

Ulic has this. The Exile is good, but Ulic rocks.

Illustrious
Originally posted by darthrevan89

What's wrong with a female Revan?

And killing jawas? Are you OUT OF YOUR MIND? They'll own you, and then ARTOO will bleep all over your body.

Darth_Janus
I could handle a female Revan, I just don't see it happening.

Illustrious
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
I could handle a female Revan, I just don't see it happening.

Yeah, there's an unwritten rule somewhere that all great Sith Lords must be male.

Darth_Janus
No, Kreia was a Sith lord... But Revan... even the KOTOR one game slips most of the time and says male.

Illustrious
Yeah, I realized that.

And that depends on if you're willing to go as far as saying Traya was great as far as Sith Lords go. She wasn't bad, but great may be a stretch.

Darth_Janus
Well, I liked her personality.

Illustrious
Yeah Kreia kicked ass, but if she lived in the time of Ancient Sith, she'd be owned fifteen times over.

Darth_Janus
Especially because she was so mean and manipulating.

Fishy
Oh yeah Kreia would get owned but she is far from bad, she could handle most people... Especially in real life she would defeat even some of the greatest, but in a fight she would manage to take out some good one's. She wasn't great however, not powerful enough for something like that. Not powerful enough and not willing enough.

Illustrious
No one said Kreia wasn't good. On the contrary, she was very good, but to mention her as a great is being ridiculous. She would struggle with getting to the rank of Sith Lord at the height of the Sith Empire, and if she found herself out of line with people like Sadow or Ragnos, she'd be axed pretty quickly. Those two guys probably exemplified hardcore Sith as well as you can. And two different ideologies at that.

If Kreia were to get in a row with some complacent Jedi Masters or lesser Siths though, she could take them. But against the top individuals in the Sith Empire, they'll be playing hot potato with her head.

Darth_Janus
*Passes the Kreia head* Go!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.