it is so anoying when girls sound hot but they are actually ugly!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kumar
Me and my buddy (Ganner Rysode) where hanging out one time and we were calling random people to start pointless conversations. we went to call one of our friends but it was a wrong number. it turned out to be this VERY friendly girl and her friend. so, as expected, we started a conversation. they sounded really attractive so we, unknowingly, started a kinda friendship with these whory girls that we had never met. so Ganner and i talked to them for a while. they called us a bunch after that and seemed to be obsessed with us..... so we figured we would get what we could out of it. we finally decided to meet them. so i went and spent the night at Ganner's house and we were gonna meet them the next day at the high school. that night the called like, no joke, 30 times!! we were really annoyed with them, not to mention that fact that they were really dumb. so we finally scheduled a time to meet them (we really didn't want to go) and we showed up and so did they ......... needless to say, they were NOT attractive in the least. so after an awkward hour of doing virtually nothing, we decided to have a code word and when one of us said that, Ganner's mom would call and we would "have to go". but we decided to wait ten minutes so it wouldn't be obvious. so continued being annoying for ten more minutes. then Lynn, the slightly more attractive one, jumped on my lap and started sticking her tongue down my throat........ and i almost threw up. so we said that code word (smoke bomb, we told a story about ninjas) and got the hell out of there and went to hang out with our intelligent female friend.

the moral of the story: don't befriend whory girls just because they sound hot and have bellybutton rings, because that is probably all they have got going for them.

a1hsauce
thats just wrong dude...ugly gurls need lovin too... and they were prolly cool and not attracitive in the face. thats not their fault

DeepPink
miffed

Its shallow guys like YOU who give girls the impression that all guys are assholes.

Its understandable to slag her off for being a whore if she randomly started pashing you, but its not exactly her fault if she's a minger is it?

Kumar
no, i am not being shallow. they were not cool at all, they had a combined personality of about a wet mop. they were unintelligent and unattractive....in every aspect. Lynn's (one of the girls) face wasn't horrible but she had a less then desireable body. they were really annoying and obsessed with us to the point where it seemed stalker-esque. we made it our duty to never talk to them again.

if you had met them then you would know what i am talking about. just trust me, it wasn't a pleasent experience. sad

sure ugly girls need lovin, but not from me. i have standards

a1hsauce
Originally posted by DeepPink
miffed

Its shallow guys like YOU who give girls the impression that all guys are assholes.

Its understandable to slag her off for being a whore if she randomly started pashing you, but its not exactly her fault if she's a minger is it?
clapping preach it!!... hey when did u change ur name on us

DeepPink
But is that a reason to slag them off online? Maybe they were just over-excited at the prospect of actually meeting up with guys they werent related to and over reacted slightly. . . ?

Kumar
No, they were not over reacting and it is a good reason. i had a tramatic experience and i needed to vent my feelings

DeepPink
Oh, ok then. *pats head*

I'm sure you'll get over it with time stick out tongue

SnakeEyes
Kumar didn't do anything wrong. I mean come on! To put it simply: A slutty girl that is too obsessed with you is being a whore to get your attention. Obviously, he wasn't interested, but she didn't take a hint, so they left.

Kumar
Thank you. finally, someone understands

Storm
Starting a "friendship" and consenting to meet them is not the way to show that you' re not interested.
If they had been "hot", there wouldn' t have been a problem at all.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Oiram62205
People are attracted to who they are attracted to.

DeepPink
Originally posted by Storm
Starting a "friendship" and consenting to meet them is not the way to show that you' re not interested.
If they had been "hot", there wouldn' t have been a problem at all.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

yes

GuitarBunny
miffed

Its understandable to slag her off for being a whore if she randomly started pashing you, but its not exactly her fault if she's a minger is it? ^^^Love how you've said it

Oiram62205
OMG. Everyone is shallow at times, even if it's only a lil bit.

DeepPink
Originally posted by GuitarBunny
^^^Love how you've said it

laughing

I cant tell if youre sarcastic there, but thanks.

HimoKun
Wow. Just wow. YOU are shallow. VERY shallow. YOU give me a bad name. mad

GuitarBunny
laughing

I cant tell if youre sarcastic there, but thanks. laughing out loud Sarcasm is one of my biggest traits....it tends to appear even when i'm trying to be serious laughing out loud

DeepPink
Originally posted by GuitarBunny
laughing out loud Sarcasm is one of my biggest traits....it tends to appear even when i'm trying to be serious laughing out loud

laughing

fair enough! rolling on floor laughing

silver_tears
clearly their fault roll eyes (sarcastic)

Raven Guardia
Lay off on Kumar, sure what he did wasn't the smartest thing, but other people do similar stuff. Look at dating on line or chatting on line, look at the single hot-lines and ads. People can sound and seem hot but in reality some are not. He thought he was meeting some cool people, its not his fault they turned out to be skanky....I am not saying he shouldn't like them because they were ugly or unattractive. but if the girl barely knew him and is willing to jump on him and start sticking her tongue down his throat then she has some serious problems ( That comment is not meant to be against Kumar). People just don't start making out with guys they barely know unless they are whores. The fact they called 30 times is just weird, the girls were obviously desperate. Kumar and his friend actually did a nice thing by meeting them, but if I were in his situation I would have bailed too ASAP. And so would have all of you.

a1hsauce
i would have stayed yes

RaeRox
Originally posted by Kumar
no, i am not being shallow. they were not cool at all, they had a combined personality of about a wet mop. they were unintelligent and unattractive....in every aspect. Lynn's (one of the girls) face wasn't horrible but she had a less then desireable body. they were really annoying and obsessed with us to the point where it seemed stalker-esque. we made it our duty to never talk to them again.

if you had met them then you would know what i am talking about. just trust me, it wasn't a pleasent experience. sad

sure ugly girls need lovin, but not from me. i have standards

Too bad for you, you cant meet the standards you set....................lol.

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by a1hsauce
i would have stayed yes

U like ugmo desperate whory chicks? *shudder* I cant stand girls like that I wanna kick the shit out of them. I also hate cheerleaders and preps.

RaeRox
i would have stayed yes Originally posted by Raven Guardia
U like ugmo desperate whory chicks? *shudder* I cant stand girls like that I wanna kick the shit out of them. I also hate cheerleaders and preps.

he takes what he can get.......lol jk! jk! dont hurt me..lol

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by RaeRox

laughing out loud roflmao

silver_tears
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
That's so pathetic, you're probably doing exactly what they do to you.

RaeRox

He is gonna kill me once he reads that one....lol

HimoKun
Lay off on Kumar, sure what he did wasn't the smartest thing, but other people do similar stuff. Look at dating on line or chatting on line, look at the single hot-lines and ads. People can sound and seem hot but in reality some are not. He thought he was meeting some cool people, its not his fault they turned out to be skanky....I am not saying he shouldn't like them because they were ugly or unattractive. but if the girl barely knew him and is willing to jump on him and start sticking her tongue down his throat then she has some serious problems ( That comment is not meant to be against Kumar). People just don't start making out with guys they barely know unless they are whores. The fact they called 30 times is just weird, the girls were obviously desperate. Kumar and his friend actually did a nice thing by meeting them, but if I were in his situation I would have bailed too ASAP. And so would have all of you.

I don't do similiar stuff. I make sure I've met the girl in real life before I go to there house or something.

a1hsauce
lol no i actually just have a problem saying no erm

he takes what he can get.......lol jk! jk! dont hurt me..lol Originally posted by Raven Guardia
glare my mother warned me about women like you

RaeRox

grrrrrr......

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by silver_tears
That's so pathetic, you're probably doing exactly what they do to you.

hey, all I am saying is that I cant stand those superficial wanna be sex pot girls....sound familiar?

well, I was just joking with you...but in some cases you need to learn to be able to say no.

a1hsauce
grrrrrr......
stick out tongue

hey, all I am saying is that I cant stand those superficial wanna be sex pot girls....sound familiar?

well, I was just joking with you...but in some cases you need to learn to be able to say no.
lol yah i know that...i dunno though cant really make a call like that. id have to be in that situation to make a decision that way. you never know she may have had an intoxicating scent...that may have been enough for me to stick around erm

RaeRox
stick out tongue

lol yah i know that...i dunno though cant really make a call like that. id have to be in that situation to make a decision that way. you never know she may have had an intoxicating scent...that may have been enough for me to stick around erm

i cant decide if i should hurt you or hug you. really i cant decide right now.

Oiram62205
I think so

Raven Guardia
stick out tongue

well, to each their own but If I was in Kumar's place I would have done the same and left.

a1hsauce
i cant decide if i should hurt you or hug you. really i cant decide right now.
lol why?

Originally posted by Oiram62205
I think so
the hells that supposed to mean

RaeRox
Originally posted by Oiram62205
I think so

that you have to hurt me? thats mean....

silver_tears
So just cause they're not attractive doesn't mean they deserve someone?

RaeRox
lol why?

we have been over this one before......lol

RaeRox
So just cause they're not attractive doesn't mean they deserve someone?

Nice point. I think it is kinda weird that she kinda jumped on him though...

a1hsauce
well, to each their own but If I was in Kumar's place I would have done the same and left.
thats kind of harsh dont u think...i mean what if they were just trying to ge the guys to stick around...they could have been really cool gurls...not likely but a possibility

silver_tears
The guys are to blaim, thinking with only one head

RaeRox

no actually, it was thinking with the wrong body part...if oyu get my meaning.

silvertsume
interesting convo you got going yes in jrotc one of the things the girls have to work hard at is getting not just attention, but respect.

silvertsume
no actually, it was thinking with the wrong body part...if oyu get my meaning. i think thats what she meant yes

Raven Guardia
thats kind of harsh dont u think...i mean what if they were just trying to ge the guys to stick around...they could have been really cool gurls...not likely but a possibility

I am not saying what he did was nice, he shouldn't have played them like that and hopefully he learnt a lesson....but still they (the girls) from what he says do seem weird...its weird on both parts. think about it. if you got a call from some stranger that wanted to meet you would you really meet them??...secondly who just calls random people and starts flirting? thats also a bit odd.

a1hsauce
woah woah... i dunno about that now... girls call it upon themselves sometimes too. you gotta agree with that

RaeRox
I am not saying what he did was nice, he shouldn't have played them like that and hopefully he learnt a lesson....but still they (the girls) from what he says do seem weird...its weird on both parts. think about it. if you got a call from some stranger that wanted to meet you would you really meet them??...secondly who just calls random people and starts flirting? thats also a bit odd.

i wouldnt have gone in the first place, its like WTF?

choosewisely
whats the point.....if she's nice....blink
y does the outside mean so ****ing much....

a1hsauce
wait I thought in his long ass paragraph he said he accidentally called them..they got along okay so they both kept calling each other back and forth

RaeRox
*pouts lips and pushes chest out* what do you mean by that?

Lol jk! jk! yeah some chicks are pretty sluttty....

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by choosewisely
whats the point.....if she's nice....blink
y does the outside mean so ****ing much....

the outside doesn't matter, what I think weirded him out was her behavior....personally this whole story is odd...but this an odd world so go figure.

Raven Guardia
wait I thought in his long ass paragraph he said he accidentally called them..they got along okay so they both kept calling each other back and forth

but wasnt he, actually dialing a random number and got thiers by accident?

a1hsauce
the outside doesn't matter, what I think weirded him out was her behavior....personally this whole story is odd...but this an odd world so go figure.
lol youre not serious... look at the titlle of the thread for crying out loud he didnt like how they looked

a1hsauce
but wasnt he, actually dialing a random number and got thiers by accident?
i thought he was calling up friends and got the wrong number

RaeRox
i thought he was calling up friends and got the wrong number

No he said they were randomly calling numbers...

a1hsauce
Me and my buddy (Ganner Rysode) where hanging out one time and we were calling random people to start pointless conversations. we went to call one of our friends but it was a wrong number. it turned out to be this VERY friendly girl and her friend. so, as expected, we started a conversation. they sounded really attractive so we, unknowingly, started a kinda friendship with these whory girls that we had never met. so Ganner and i talked to them for a while. they called us a bunch after that and seemed to be obsessed with us..... so we figured we would get what we could out of it. we finally decided to meet them. so i went and spent the night at Ganner's house and we were gonna meet them the next day at the high school. that night the called like, no joke, 30 times!! we were really annoyed with them, not to mention that fact that they were really dumb. so we finally scheduled a time to meet them (we really didn't want to go) and we showed up and so did they ......... needless to say, they were NOT attractive in the least. so after an awkward hour of doing virtually nothing, we decided to have a code word and when one of us said that, Ganner's mom would call and we would "have to go". but we decided to wait ten minutes so it wouldn't be obvious. so continued being annoying for ten more minutes. then Lynn, the slightly more attractive one, jumped on my lap and started sticking her tongue down my throat........ and i almost threw up. so we said that code word (smoke bomb, we told a story about ninjas) and got the hell out of there and went to hang out with our intelligent female friend.

the moral of the story: don't befriend whory girls just because they sound hot and have bellybutton rings, because that is probably all they have got going for them.
he said "we went to call one of our friends and got the wrong number"

silver_tears
woah woah... i dunno about that now... girls call it upon themselves sometimes too. you gotta agree with that

They called up a stranger........think they sound hot.......talk to them for ages......and it's not their fault?
Not to mention he even said they were milking it for the supposed hotness.....

choosewisely

ah confused

RaeRox
he said "we went to call one of our friends and got the wrong number"

screwed up.

silver_tears
so we figured we would get what we could out of it.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

a1hsauce
They called up a stranger........think they sound hot.......talk to them for ages......and it's not their fault?
Not to mention he even said they were milking it for the supposed hotness.....
lol hey i totally agree its his fault on this but come on..its a two way straight in real life...girls ask to be mistreated too

silver_tears
Nobody asks to be mistreated intentionally

RaeRox
lol hey i totally agree its his fault on this but come on..its a two way straight in real life...girls ask to be mistreated too

bite me *rolls eyes* Originally posted by silver_tears
roll eyes (sarcastic)

my point exactly.

Raven Guardia
lol youre not serious... look at the titlle of the thread for crying out loud he didnt like how they looked

what a person looks like DOESNT matter, what matters is personality....the ugliest person on the outside could be the nicest person on the inside and thats what would count. sure good looks help, but you shouldn't base everything on appearance......what happened here is some 'ugly' girls were weird and desperate. I dont know anything else about their personalities, but from how he said they acted and were rather dumb is what I find to be the turn off. Not how they looked, but how they acted. Actions speak louder the words.

silvertsume
some guys are such ass holes... no

a1hsauce
what a person looks like DOESNT matter, what matters is personality....the ugliest person on the outside could be the nicest person on the inside and thats what would count. sure good looks help, but you shouldn't base everything on appearance......what happened here is some 'ugly' girls were weird and desperate. I dont know anything else about their personalities, but from how he said they acted and were rather dumb is what I find to be the turn off. Not how they looked, but how they acted. Actions speak louder the words.
he got turned off because of how they looked

a1hsauce
Originally posted by silvertsume
some guys are such ass holes... no
sad im not

DarkC
Smart one, Kumar. Smart.

RaeRox
sad im not

HA................................*falls over laughing* ok so not really. but most guys can be. all guys are at times actually.

a1hsauce
HA................................*falls over laughing* ok so not really. but most guys can be. all guys are at times actually.
lol i love you stick out tongue

RaeRox
lol i love you stick out tongue

*glares* love ya too. *glares*

Red Superfly
Ugly chicks need love too...........

But they gotta pay.

eek!

Alpha Centauri
One time when I was lining up for a concert, there was this madly hot girl infront of me. Then she opened her mouth and removed all possible attraction.

-AC

Sir Mist
How so?confused

Red Superfly
I think it was her voice. Instantly hot, but the personality of a dead donkey.

There's a moral in there somewhere kids.

Sir Mist
Ahh....I thought he meant she mighta had like piercings or stuff...

Alpha Centauri
Nah, Red was correct.

Except it wasn't the personality of a dead donkey. It was a dead duck. A dead duck who had began attacking it's OWN tongue with a hacksaw.

-AC

shaber
Surely unless they were actually deformed foreplay is possible if expected? confused Just being on the plain side is not a disaster.

Alpha Centauri
If you feel that it's totally cool to put your penii into an idiot female, go for it dude smile.

-AC

Korri
Anyone who thinks i sound hot, be warned.

a1hsauce
droolio korri sounds sooo frickin hot... shes got a dominatrix feel to her droolio heavenly painful

bordom

Wow... that's really low to sit there phoning just anyone erm

Neo_Version 7
no expression

RaeRox
im bored.

Oiram62205
lol why?

it means you are horny as hell

Rogue Jedi

your buddies name is ganner rhysode? what color is his lightsaber?

The Russian

I had the same expirence......well kinda, I was hanging at my friends house and he was on the phone with his girlfriend. As they were talking she kept trying to get him to come over to her house and he said no cause i was there and i would be the third wheel. Then she said that she had a friend that i could hang around with. This caught my attention. So she described her to my friend and she was described as cute. So i said what the hell and we were off. Right when we got there his girlfriend and her friend came outside to meet us. And his girlfriend completly lied to us. The girl was like 190 and she had short hair and acne all over. So we hung around them all day and i was trying to be nice to her without saying anything mean. I'm not the kind of guy that only wants a women with good looks, i like personality and looks don't really matter to me, but thats just pushing it. So from now on i don't let people try to set me up with anyone. Unless i see them first

The Russian
also her friend was a complete B!tch to me and i was being nice to her

Rogue Jedi
you didnt answer my ganner rhysode question. ganner rhysode is a jedi in the new jedi order novelizations.

Captain REX

Ye shallow dickhead! stick out tongue

silver_tears
agreed droolio

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.