Yoda or The clone army

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthMaul9123
i think this is a lil biased but whatever

DarthMaul9123
HAHAHAHA!!!!

darth-yoda
hey n00b stop making threads that are stupid i thought i made alot but mine look like god threads compared to yours

HimoKun
Originally posted by darth-yoda
hey n00b stop making threads that are stupid i thought i made alot but mine look like god threads compared to yours

No. Don't bash him. He doesn't need to be.

j/k.

Darth_Frobo
yes he does and it'll bring amusement to my drab life.

Darth_Frobo
dude you are a noob and a very dumb one at that and i will ask you politetly too stop making stupid threads and posting stupid things before I unleash the wrath of frobo on your ass which as others can attest to will emotionally scar you in ways that will give me imense prsonal pleasure.

MAKASHIMAN
You a freaky deaky.........

Darth_Frobo
im kidding

Darth_Frobo
except i really will unleash hell on him if he doesn't smarten up.

MAKASHIMAN
OH WELL............. YODA. BUT YOU GUYS SERIOUSLY NEED TO LIGHTEN UP JUST CAUSE YOUR HERE FIRST DOSEN'T MAKE YOU BETTER.

Darth_Frobo
no i'm pretty sure it does

MAKASHIMAN
WHATEVER. YOU GUYS NEED TO HAVE A LITTLE COMPASION IN YOUR BLOOD THAT IS IF YOU GUYS BLEED LIKE US HUMANS.

Darth_Frobo
Um..not feeling to compassionate right now, in the words of janus:

Bobafetty
Leave the newbs alone! Man you guys have changed since I've been in Paris, I thought you respected everyone.

darthrevan89
Originally posted by Bobafetty
Leave the newbs alone! Man you guys have changed since I've been in Paris, I thought you respected everyone.

We did, but even we can only take so much.

Bobafetty
Just let the newbs do their new commer thing, they'll fit in.

Darth_Janus
My respect extends about this long...

Se7in
Clone Army.

DarthMaul9123
Hell screw you bitches

Darth_Frobo
maul man sorry bout the bashing im just a bit harsh to new members i shouldnt have been a jerk like that don;t worry about what was said before we may bug you for being new but you'll make it over time, just be sure to read the post at the top of this thread.

DarthMaul9123
"OH WELL............. YODA. BUT YOU GUYS SERIOUSLY NEED TO LIGHTEN UP JUST CAUSE YOUR HERE FIRST DOSEN'T MAKE YOU BETTER."

True that

DarthMaul9123
hey frobo what could you possibly do to me on a computer

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by DarthMaul9123

Teach you some manners. Why don't you go over to Immature ******* chat at Yahoo, or something? It's not like we need your amazing one liners around here.

Darth_Frobo

lol, in the words of Basil fawlty, "give you a damn good thrashing!" no really i'll bash your ass until you cry little noobie tears I've done it before and i'll do it again, but truth is I don't want to. I'm cool with you and have been for some time now we should stay cool just keep good forum etiquette and you'll be fine truth is your actually a pretty cool guy and not that bad just follow the rules and I'm chill with ya.

Stealth Agent
"OH WELL............. YODA. BUT YOU GUYS SERIOUSLY NEED TO LIGHTEN UP JUST CAUSE YOUR HERE FIRST DOSEN'T MAKE YOU BETTER."

True that

Just because you write in CAPS you don't exspress your point better you just make a fool out of yourself.

People stop fighting. There is nothing wrong with noobs there is something wrong with idiots. Alot of time noobs are idiots. But nothing wrong with a noob in general.

The topic creator is an idiot. He's been here long enough to post 79 times. He knows the rules and he knows this thread would just piss people off. Darthmaul be a little more machure.

Darth_Frobo
lol he's been here two days and posted 79 times.

darthrevan89
Originally posted by Darth_Frobo
lol he's been here two days and posted 79 times.

I've been here since January (differnt username) and I have posted less than 400 times.

Darth L. Dipsit
Why didn't you change your username on your old login identity, though? Why did you make a whole new one (pardon the question if it seems stupid)?

darthrevan89
Originally posted by Darth L. Dipsit
Why didn't you change your username on your old login identity, though? Why did you make a whole new one (pardon the question if it seems stupid)?

Lol I used to be Dragon 89 (remember my Sids vs Revan thread a horrible embarresment) but then I was gone from the forums for awile and completely forgot that I had a username called Dragon 89 on here.

Bobafetty
This thread is stupid. Im gonna press back now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.