yoda or luke skywalker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthMaul9123
iunno
dont ask me why i dont even care who wins but my name is luke so go luke

Darth Windu
First off, use the Search Button. This is the third time since July that this has been done.

Secondly, stop threading altogether. This is what, your first day? You have more threads than half of us here.

This is the nicest way to put this.

Darth_Frobo
dude you have more threads in the past hour then i do in the past couple months, I've started a grand total of 5 count em 5

MAKASHIMAN
You guys seriousley need to back off. Yoda. So what he made a couple of threads that have been done I say this to you WHO CARES.

Darth_Frobo
first off you're still a noob don't be telling non noobs to back off, second people who don't like seeing this forum being shot to hell care.

MAKASHIMAN
IF ANYTHING I AM A NEWB NOT A NOOB AND I WILL TELL YOU TO BACK OF AGAIN..............BACK OFF.

Darth_Frobo
hehe...alright you keep doing that and i'll just continue to ignore you...

darthrevan89
Come on guys settle down there is no need for this.

Darth_Frobo
but it amuses me

Bobafetty
come down Frobo. I remember when you came here and how much of a little sh1t you where. Give the new commers a chance. Oh and Im back smile

Darth Windu
revan, what'd you do to your sig, lol. That was your old sg, right?

And MAKASHIMAN, you're probably defending him because you made the same mistake. No one's bashing here, but you need to stop acting high-and-mighty.

Darth_Janus
Agreed. He might fit in nicely in awhile once he's broken in, but this eighty posts on his first day crap has got to stop.

DarthMaul9123
makishiman i like you but all the rest need to back off hell you all were noobs at one point

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by DarthMaul9123
makishiman i like you but all the rest need to back off hell you all were noobs at one point

I never made fifteen threads on my first day, nor did I backtalk everyone and act like a five year old like you have. So don't lump us all in the same boat you're paddling in. You're the disrespectful one here.

Darth Windu
Originally posted by DarthMaul9123

See, we were all NEWBS not NOOBS. I agree, we were all new here once, but most of us haven't been considered noobs. I have nothing against you personally, just a piece of advice. Chill a bit on the threads. Post more, and give reasons. That's how you gain respect and admiration on this forum. Just a tip. Nice to have you aboard. . . .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.