Animal Man VS Marvel Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkCrawler
Animal Man lands on the Marvel Earth. He's given a job to kill all the beings of it.

Since Animal Man can take powers of EVERY living being that has ever lived on Earth, therefore has been connected on Red, he can take all the powers of all mutants, all Avengers, Fantastic Four, Defenders(Maybe not Dr. Strange)...you name it. Any cosmic being that has ever set foot on Earth is his (He can absorb the powers of extinct beings, as long as they have lived on earth). Plus animal powers (He can make clones of himself with reproducing ability of bacteria).

He's given a year to practice all his powers. One month to plan the attack.

Jean Grey with Phoenix Force IS NOT allowed. Heroes don't get any prep time, but they are allowed to group and attack Animal Man as a group.

Will he succeed in killing every being of the Earth?

Solidus Snake
i didnt know he was that powerful. blond haired animal man?

Juntai
Yep.

long pig
I don't see why the hell not.

They are part of the "Red".....they're up for grabs.

Molecule Man is on Earth isn't he?

Damn.....

manjaro
poisonus spider or snake and chomp down on anyone who doesnt have a healing factor. for the super strong guys.well abosorb the power of somenody stronger im thinking hulk or juggernaut or someone who's an energy weilder. like the way sunfire can generate temps up to 1 million degrees, or how vector can repel any form of matter. only a few ppl could stand up to that.

alas while he would be able to massacre a bunch he wouldnt be able to kill everybody cuz he's gonna run into problems when he comes across one o dem geniuses. you know there just gonna have some kind of cheap Eureka moment where Reed, Beast, or Tony stark is gonna be like " oh i just remembered that i have an experimental containment unit back at the lab." or "hhhm now would be a good time to try out that new blaster i created"

Avalonofthewind
He also apparently has the power to step out of reality. He got rid of ultraman by stepping outside of the panels and shrinking the panel around ultraman.

grey fox
Animal man owns this easily ... i knew you were going to make a thread like this Dark , after your realization on the supes versus animal man thread

Wanderer259
The question, however, is... does the Red have anything to do with the Marvel Universe at all?

I don't think it does.

long pig
The "red" is planet Earth's overall animal life conciousness.
Any planet with life would have a "red".

All I'd be worried about is him grabbing Molecule Man or a god like Set or Atum.

The crazy thing about Animal Man is he's never had a limit to what he can do, if he can wrap his mind around it, he can do it.

The stepping out of reality thing was wierd, he just broke the fourth wall and grabbed superman and threw him away.

ImmortalOne
But what about Psi-Lord ??
And ANIMAL MAN CANNOT INVOKE THE POWERS THAT DR STRANGE GETS FROM THE GODS !!!

long pig
True, magic isn't a natural ability of Strange.

Any power someone is born with is probably acceptable though.

Of course, he hasn't done any of this, but he was going into this direction before he was cancelled.

It's kinda cool to see the possibilities.

grey fox
We already acknowledged that with darkcrawlers first post

long pig
Animal Man on the PokeMon Earth would be a beast.

DarkCrawler
laughing out loud

gautam
he can turn into plasmodium and give them all malaria....and beat all!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.