is the christian faith dulled down to fancy belifs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

black_goku#1
im kinda wondering if maybe we are going around religion the wrong way because we all expect that if were christian life is gonna be good to us well that wasnt the cae in the bible so whats up? did we just get to care free

debbiejo
Depends on your view...some believe if you're having a good life, then you are not living a righteous life...cause if you were, then Satan would be persecuting you more...

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by debbiejo
Depends on your view...some believe if you're having a good life, then you are not living a righteous life...cause if you were, then Satan would be persecuting you more...

Oh! that sounds great, lets all live for pain and suffering. eek!

I got a better idea... PARTY Happy Dance

black_goku#1
well ok think about it all people in the bible who had undieng and undisputible faith were pursicuted and went through many hard tests to test their faith were as we only pray if we have a problem we dont like

debbiejo
Not Job though.

black_goku#1
Not Job though.
wait what???

Shakyamunison
Not Job though.

Originally posted by black_goku#1
wait what???

Ya, I don't know what she meant by that, also. confused

Superfly4000
christanity got most of its stories from the mythologies of other religions.

debbiejo
Wow...why did I say that..... blink ......must of been my evil twin...

She gets on when I'm not home... Bad Bad evil twin......bad twin...bash

black_goku#1
Wow...why did I say that..... blink ......must of been my evil twin...

She gets on when I'm not home... Bad Bad evil twin......bad twin...bash

Lol i love that smilie!!! but uh seriously though we kinda are set on the idea that we can be lazy and unfaithful till we are on our death bed and then we can just say we love god and he will save us it cant really be that easy!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.