Bat-videogames

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sevenman
BATMAN videogames, like most DC comic games SUCK. MARVEL video games are mediocore or SUCK. My favorite one was BATMAN RETURNS. I give it a six out of seven. BEST BATMAN GAME EVER MADE. It is almost impossible even in easy mode with seven lives. I had to play it like over a hundred times to beat it on MANIA mode with three lives. I am not going to devote the rest of my life to having a perfect game on MANIA with three lives. The game is GOOD. But not THAT GOOD.

NoFate007
I never played it. I played that old Batman game for NES, and Batman Begins, that's all I can remember

peejay88
Batman Dark Tomorrow for GC, XBOX, PS2. I really enjoyed this game, even though its repetetive, the controls suck and the camera is awful, also you cant drive the batmobile. It's visually appealing though! and a good representation of Batman.

http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/action/batmandarktomorrow/index.html?q=batman+dark+tomorrow

braz
yea i just bought Batman Begins...beat in three days on normal...a lil too easy...but still...a decent game, im not gunna say its great or nething cuz it couldve been better....first of all, batman wasnt potent enough, and everytime he got shot, he died immediatley...and the suit off the movie is supposed to be tear-resistant and able to deflect bullets(except for point blank, but still stop em halfway through).....so i thought it couldve been even easier there...but one thing i also didnt like was when he used his gadgets. all u had to do was a press a button and he did w/e it does...u didnt have to aim or nething...so it couldve been more challenging there....and i think the combat moves shouldve been more complex...not just 'square-punch' and 'triangle-kick'...and lastly, the game was too short and it just almost directly represented how the movie went..........i thought there shouldve been more extra parts to make it longer, cuz that game was wwaaay too short....but still, like i said...it was decent...a fair game.. 6.5/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.