Which house?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Emma Wise
If you were a first year going to Hogwarts, which house would you want to be in? For me Griffindor.

polowahine4
me2!!!!

Saratn
GRIFFINDOR ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!

Hermione202
GRYFFINDOR RULES !

JessieSparrow
gryffindor. but i wouldnt mind hufflepuff, even thought they dont ever get ANYTHING. id rather be that than slytherin and im not smart enough to be in ravenclaw. id still rather be in gryffindor, but i like my posse from hufflepuff here =D

Saratn
Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw wouldn't be too bad. If Hogwarts was real...I would be in Ravenclaw instead of Griffindor. But I don't favor Slytherin too much.

Raven Guardia
There is a thread like this already http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=27480&highlight=House

your suppose to search before creating similar threads, it takes up space. This one might end up being closed.

Dark Thor
ravenclaw

Potter124
Hi everyone!

I actually took many polls on which house would actully be good for me and every single time it has been Ravenclaw because I like to read and learn and I do good in school so I like Ravenclaw because of that!

bubbles33
Gryffindor then ravenclaw then hufflepuff then slytherin

dansdaman
honestly...i think id be in gryffindor...cause im not mean, im not smart, and im not........whatever the other one is...lol

RoguePw25
Please use the SEARCH before starting threads. You can post in the What House Would You be In? smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.