Count Dooku vs. Jedi.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark Thor
Dooku vs. Cin Drallig, Depa Billaba, and Sora Bulq

Arbiter
Depa and Sora are not as good as Anakin and Obi-Wan so Dooku beats them and Cin was defeated by Anakin and Dooku proved better then Anakin so Dooku wins.

kamikz
Depa and Sora is both users of Vaapad, Sora helped Windu create it and they were both masters but fell to the dark side. They were not as good as Mace but almost. Cin was a legendary swordsman that trained all the jedi in the temple lightsaber combat. Dooku is pwned.

MAKASHIMAN
Yeah hey kamik pm me

Dark Thor
i think two Vaapad users are more than enough to help Drallig to defeat the old count

Arbiter
Cin was easily killed by Anakin when he had help from 2 more Jedi. Dooku easily defeated Anakin and was holding back the second time. Cin will fall fast. Depa and Sora helped Mace create Vaapad but they never mastered it. Mace Windu has been the only Jedi in history of Star Wars to ever master Vaapad. Dooku wins.

SnakeEyes
Drallig never impressed me... He goes down soon after the battle starts. Now, I have a comic where Dooku takes on Sora and Tholme at the same time. Tholme is probably at the same level as Depa. Now, in the comic Sora/Tholme got owned. Which is why I think Dooku can take these three. (not easily however... it would be a tough battle)...

Arbiter
I wouldn't a tough battle. I mean Anakin and Obi-Wan would give Dooku a better fight then Cin, Soram and Depa. I mean Anakin killed Cin and 2 other Jedi at once proving he's better then them. Obi-Wan was the most well repected Jedi through the order expect Yoda and Obi-Wan is better the Sora/Depa. Dooku wins.

HimoKun
Originally posted by Arbiter
Cin was easily killed by Anakin when he had help from 2 more Jedi. Dooku easily defeated Anakin and was holding back the second time. Cin will fall fast. Depa and Sora helped Mace create Vaapad but they never mastered it. Mace Windu has been the only Jedi in history of Star Wars to ever master Vaapad. Dooku wins.

Yes, actually they both mastered it, but they just didn't control it well.

Arbiter
Why use a form you can't control? Dooku wins.

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
Drallig never impressed me... He goes down soon after the battle starts. Now, I have a comic where Dooku takes on Sora and Tholme at the same time. Tholme is probably at the same level as Depa. Now, in the comic Sora/Tholme got owned. Which is why I think Dooku can take these three. (not easily however... it would be a tough battle)...

What comic was that? actually, can anyone recommend some good SW comics for ol' DJ here?

HimoKun
Why use a form you can't control? Dooku wins.

Because it works.

Darth Mantis
I never read a star wars comic or books...

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by HimoKun
Because it works.

Nice sig, Himo. Honestly, if I caught you with a sig that -didn't- feature a good looking girl, I'd swear you converted.

Arbiter
If you can't control it you haven't mastered it.

HimoKun
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Nice sig, Himo. Honestly, if I caught you with a sig that -didn't- feature a good looking girl, I'd swear you converted.

lol I used to make sigs full of beautiful girls on another site with no restrictions on the size. Much better then.

Darth_Janus
lol I used to make sigs full of beautiful girls on another site with no restrictions on the size. Much better then.

Hmm... I should do that. Happy birthday btw...

HimoKun
Hmm... I should do that. Happy birthday btw...

thanks man. I could show you some of my work......

Darth_Janus
thanks man. I could show you some of my work......

Do me a favor and show me more of that chick in your signature... She's making it hard to concentrate.

HimoKun
Do me a favor and show me more of that chick in your signature... She's making it hard to concentrate.

Darth_Janus
Woo hoo!

Adriana Lima... I thought I knew her name. Thanks

HimoKun
Woo hoo!

Adriana Lima... I thought I knew her name. Thanks

SnakeEyes
What comic was that? actually, can anyone recommend some good SW comics for ol' DJ here?

It was from Star Wars: Republic (pretty much the series that deals with the Clone Wars). I'm too lazy to look at which issue number it was...

As for comics, I'm the guy to go to! cool

-Star Wars: Republic issues 50-77 (the current one)
-Star Wars: Obsession (a five part mini-series)
-Jango Fett: Open Seasons (another mini-series)
-Star Wars: Darth Maul (again, a mini-series)
-Star Wars: Jedi (they are all single issue stories that take place in the Clone Wars)
-Star Wars: Crimson Empire
-Star Wars: Crimson Empire 2
-Star Wars: Infinites (one for each movie of the OT)
-Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire

Then of course there are numerous graphic novels for pre-prequel era and the Thrawn Trilogy.

Note: all of the Clone Wars comics can be found in the graphic novels titled: Star Wars: Clone Wars. Mini-series' are also found in issues or graphic novel form...

Darth_Janus
Damn, that's extensive. I wonder how much I'm missing out on by not reading those yet.

Count Dooku
Count Dooku fully mastered Makashi while Vapaad took over the East indian and the ugly Jedi. Dooku also has years of experience on the two and has matched Yoda in a duel and obviously can fight two opponents at the same time, as shown on AOTC and ROTS.

Dooku would kill the two Jedi, then go on to face Cin. Cin trained most of the Jedi who died on Geonosis. Not the point, but his training must suck if most of them got their buckets kicked.

Cin also gets a thural whooping from Anakin, who previously got his arm downsized from the charismatic Sith Lord/Politician/Army Leader.

I think Dooku would cut Drallig to shreds.

SnakeEyes
Damn, that's extensive. I wonder how much I'm missing out on by not reading those yet.

Well, I know that if I didn't read em, I would be missing a lot wink

HimoKun
Y obe honest, I haven't read a single Star Wars book in my life. I've only seen the movies and played both the KOTORs.

SnakeEyes
And you're pretty smart as it is. But I imagine if you did read some books/comics and played some more games, you would know a lot more.

HimoKun
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
And you're pretty smart as it is. But I imagine if you did read some books/comics and played some more games, you would know a lot more.

Thank you. I think I got most of my knowledge from here.

Darth Windu
Same here lol. I've been looking in here since April, but only registered in July.

DarthGenises
Same here.

Darth Windu
What's with these Dooku vs. everyone threads now, anyways?

Arbiter
Dooku fanboys trying to make him look like a god. Where's Dooku vs. Anakin and Obi-Wan (ATOC)? I know it happened but where is it? LOL

Darth_Janus
We have Dooku fanboys? Since when?

Arbiter
Since people stopped listening to reasoning and started coming up with all this bull$*** and useless threads.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Darth Windu
Same here lol. I've been looking in here since April, but only registered in July.

Funny, i did the same thing.

Admiral Akbar
What dooku fan boys?

We have seen many exar kun, Ulic, Mace, Yoda threads, does that mean everyone who made them is a fanboy?

The reason many sith/jedi are being repeated in every thread is because we are running out of ideas for new fights.

Darth_Frobo
No it's the people who beleive dooku could win no matter what the odds and overestimate his abilities are fanboys.

Admiral Akbar
Since people stopped listening to reasoning and started coming up with all this bull$*** and useless threads.

Those are all noobs, who have no idea wth is going on in this forum, or how to post a proper thread.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Darth_Frobo
No it's the people who beleive dooku could win no matter what the odds and overestimate his abilities are fanboys.

Dooku, is very powerful, you have to admit that. And the fights he puts up with are to easy for him. But IMO this is a 3 v 1 so im guessing dooku might not win, unless he is able to throw one away from the fight for a second, and take another one very quickly. His style is not good against many opponents. So he might not be the victor.

Admiral Akbar
Just because he fought Obi Wan And Anakin doesnt mean he can fight well against more than one fighter. ANd he always ended up fighting only one of them. Not both.

Arbiter
What about ROTS. Dooku fought both of them for a bit and what would stop him from doing something like that to any of them?

Count Dooku
Dooku fanboys trying to make him look like a god. Where's Dooku vs. Anakin and Obi-Wan (ATOC)? I know it happened but where is it? LOL

No one tries to make him look like a God but he was powerful and he was a very good Sith Lord and Leader. Not to mention he is played by one of my favorite actors and he knows my favorite form.

So yeah, call me a fanboy. I'm damn proud of it.

HimoKun
Originally posted by Count Dooku
No one tries to make him look like a God but he was powerful and he was a very good Sith Lord and Leader. Not to mention he is played by one of my favorite actors and he knows my favorite form.

So yeah, call me a fanboy. I'm damn proud of it.

There's a guy who knows what he is and who he is. I respect you for that.

Darth_Janus
Agreed. Better than this denial crap.

Count Dooku
Although i am a fanboy, i still do not look at Dooku as a god. Alot of Fanboys bring piles of shit to the definition of Fanboy by thinking the character they are deemed Fanboy by are Gods.

The only reason i am really a Fanboy is because alot of people tend to underestimate Dooku for several reasons.

Dooku IS my favorite character who happens to have my favorite form on the Star Wars Universe and also happens to be my all-time favorite actor.

Dooku rules, and i am a Fanboy.

Darth Windu
Lol. . . . roit.

Arbiter
You're a fanboy and proud. I'm have respect for you.

Count Dooku
Since i am the only one who respects and is proud of the title, i am now deemable as the Fanboy God.

Darth_Janus
*Is the Super Sith Ninja God* There's only room in this panthenon for so many gods there...

Darth Windu
*A disembodied voice* Darth Windu. I dub thee Ninja Jawa, Grandmaster of the Super Sith.

Arbiter
? What's up with everyone chaning to Jawa? Is it because of Janus?

Darth_Janus
Pfft... silly mortal. You do not understand. Join the Jawa Side of the Force... Learn to make droids from spare parts, and to gyp moisture farmers out of their hard-earned credits. Perfect the call "Oooteenie!"

Darth Windu
Me? I was dubbed by Janus himself. Who happens to lead the Dictatorship of the Dark Jawa Empire. . .

Darth Windu
Arbiter. . .

Darth_Janus
We make Ragnos seem like a tall punk. You should see Jawa lightning...

Darth Windu
And Jawa Swordsmanship. . . puts Mace and Hord to shame. . . Not to mention Ninja skills exceeding those of Kenobi, and my Granmaster skillz dwarfing Yoda! That's pretty easy when you think about it, though *mumbling*. . . .

Arbiter
I'm the Blade of the Jawas now.

Darth Windu
Ummm. Ye must be dubbed my either mwah or the Lord himself, aye. Oooteenie! And no such position exists!

Count Dooku
Cool.... Uh.... I lead the Dark JEdi Jawa Regimen Army of the Grand Separatist division of Jawa Fighters..... Oh, and i am a Sith Lord.

Darth_Janus
Let's see, before we give you the position, what will it be? You gotta have a job, ya know.

Count Dooku
Give me it? I already obtain it. I am Count Dooku. I have my own personal Underground Unit of Dark Jedi Jawa Assassins.

Darth_Janus
Not you, Dooku... Arbiter. He must prove himself.

Besides, your cadre of traitorous jawas are nothing compared to my elite Super Sith Ninja Jawas! They are trained from birth to **** shit up!

Count Dooku
Not you, Dooku... Arbiter. He must prove himself.

Besides, your cadre of traitorous jawas are nothing compared to my elite Super Sith Ninja Jawas! They are trained from birth to **** shit up!

Traitorous, you say? They are true sith from Birth and they are all deadly and dangerous. They Assassinated several Jedi during the Great Purge. They have been around for thousands of years as a secret underground organization. At a ripe age twenty five, i took over them while i was in the Jedi Academy and trained them as deadly Jedi. Then they went back to being Sith so after Qui Gon died, i joined them as their Master.

Darth_Janus
Yeah, but I'm a KOTOR Jawa. Means my Sith pwn your Sith. Behold... I am Jawa Ragnos!

Count Dooku
Yeah, but I'm a KOTOR Jawa. Means my Sith pwn your Sith. Behold... I am Jawa Ragnos!

KOTOR Jawa were weasels. They couldn't even deal with a Sand people camp. Hell, one of my Dark JEdi Jawa could take a Tusken Camp alone!

Darth_Janus
That was a cover. My SSNJs are smart... we manipulated Revan into pwning the Sand people for us, so we could minimize casualties.

Besides, who do you think ended the civil war on Korriban after the Jedi civil War, huh?

Jawas.

Count Dooku
That was a cover. My SSNJs are smart... we manipulated Revan into pwning the Sand people for us, so we could minimize casualties.

Besides, who do you think ended the civil war on Korriban after the Jedi civil War, huh?

Jawas.

Darth Vader was actually two of my Jawa's standing up in some suit. Anakin died long ago. And in the KOTOR Era, it was my Jawa's who killed Sion and Nihilus and Kreia, Not the Exile. The Exile never existed. Just another cover up from the UDJJA.

Darth_Janus
Oh yeah? Well, Marka Ragnos was a half breed... Half Jawa, half Sith... and he is me!

Mwa ha ha ha ha ha !!

Oooteenie, bitches!

Count Dooku
Oh yeah? Well, Marka Ragnos was a half breed... Half Jawa, half Sith... and he is me!

Mwa ha ha ha ha ha !!

Oooteenie, bitches!

I am carrying this on in the "Dooku's Jawa Cantina" in the main EU section.... meet you there.

Darth_Janus
Agreed... *Slips under a carpet*

Darth Windu
Lmao! And as Grandmaster of the SSNJ, I say OOOTEENIE!!!!

55NJ= J4W4 PWN363!!

Darth_Janus
lmao

55NJ PWNZ ALL LOL

Count Dooku
J4\/\/4 P\/\//\/4G3!>!>!>!

J4w4 1Z |D | /\/\ |D !

L3333333337!

Darth Windu
5UP3R 517H N1NJ4 J4W4 57|Y3, |0|0|0|0|!!!!!!!! PWN363 7HR0U6H D4RK J4W4 M461C!!!

Count Dooku
5UP3R 517H N1NJ4 J4W4 57|Y3, |0|0|0|0|!!!!!!!! PWN363 7HR0U6H D4RK J4W4 M461C!!!

TH3 UDJJO PWNZ Y0U!111 X9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999

Darth_Janus
zOMG 1337 5p34k!

Darth Windu
z0|\/|6 |0|0|0|!!!! |\|0|\|3 |*\X/|\|33[) |\/|3|0|0|0|0!!!!!!
z0M6 |0|0|0|!!!! N0N3 PWN33D M3|0|0|0|0!!!!!! LA LINGUA!!!!

Darth_Janus
dud3 u r 5um n00b j4w45 w3 r th3 0ri6in415

Darth Windu
. . . . .

Darth Windu
|0|0|0|H4X000RP03J4W45RU|34||M3N00B!!!

Darth_Janus
zOMG...

um...

Ye!

Darth Windu
YELOL!!!

Count Dooku
Your noob terms destroy you both. I win.

Darth Windu
NOOOOO!!!!!! YOU'VE.BEEN.PWN3D!!!!!! IN JAWA SPEECH!!!!! AND MY BESTR UBERNESS ELITES HAVE PWN3D THE GALAXY AND BROUGHT IT UNDER THE CONTROL OF THE SUPER SITH NINJA JAWAS LOILOLLO!

Count Dooku
NOOOOO!!!!!! YOU'VE.BEEN.PWN3D!!!!!! IN JAWA SPEECH!!!!! AND MY BESTR UBERNESS ELITES HAVE PWN3D THE GALAXY AND BROUGHT IT UNDER THE CONTROL OF THE SUPER SITH NINJA JAWAS LOILOLLO!

All in your dreams.

Darth Windu
Meh. Jawas have united. . . . spread the news. . . .

Darth_Janus
Today, the cantina and a few threads... tomorrow, the universe..

darthrevan89
Today, the cantina and a few threads... tomorrow, the universe..

*Sidious walks in with Vader in tow*

You dare to try to conquer the universe?! Fool I already have mwahahahaahah!!!!

*Vader speaks up*

Um Master no you haven't you conquered the galaxy not the universe...there is a difference.

*Sidious replies*

Damn it!

Darth_Janus
*Pwns them both* Now I own everything! EVERYTHING!!!! ... except Nar Shadaa... damn Hutts... EVERYTHING!!!

Darth Windu
And then falls dead writhing in green lightning as two Jawas enter the room. Vader scream as he is scrapped, an his organics are thrown down a reaction core. . .

Count Dooku
*Dooku is nearby, reviewing the fight with two of his Elite Dark Jedi Jawa Ninja Guardians...*

Fools.... We own the universe.

Darth_Janus
*Turns and releases Jawa Lightning at some random underling*

MWa ha ha ha ! I did that to prove I am evil!!!!!

... you there, clean him up...

PWNED!!!!

Darth Windu
LMFAO for no DAMN reason!!!!!!

Count Dooku
I'm the Blade of the Jawas now.

We have created a Jawa Unit/Org/Army/Association.

You may join us.

Darth Windu
He must pass the trials. . .

Dark Thor
lol, trials.

Count Dooku
Originally posted by Dark Thor
lol, trials.

That's right. TRIALS!

kamikz
Dooku wouldent stand a chance to these guys all at once. Sora helped Mace create Vaapad and he masterd it but fell to the dark side. Mace taught Depa it and she masterd it but also fell to the dark side. And then we have Cin Drallig who was a great jedi and a legendary swordsman who had trained almost everyone in the temple swordcombat. Dooku was a great swordsman, the most skilled user of it, but still, he wasent leagues abouve them in sword combat. In the book Shatterpoint Depa defeates Mace in swordcombat. Sure he didn't want to fight her but still she managed to break his defence. If all three rush against Dooku there is no way he can win against all three, especially since he is about the same level as Windu (a little better mabey).

Count Dooku
Originally posted by kamikz
Dooku wouldent stand a chance to these guys all at once. Sora helped Mace create Vaapad and he masterd it but fell to the dark side. Mace taught Depa it and she masterd it but also fell to the dark side. And then we have Cin Drallig who was a great jedi and a legendary swordsman who had trained almost everyone in the temple swordcombat. Dooku was a great swordsman, the most skilled user of it, but still, he wasent leagues abouve them in sword combat. In the book Shatterpoint Depa defeates Mace in swordcombat. Sure he didn't want to fight her but still she managed to break his defence. If all three rush against Dooku there is no way he can win against all three, especially since he is about the same level as Windu (a little better mabey).

Cin Drallig did not train everyone in the temple, although he did train all the Jedi that died on Geonosis.

SW Books are not Canon.

Depa and Sora did not master it. The reason they fell to the Dark side was because of the Form. Mace only truly Mastered the form.

Dooku would off Depa and Sora. The only one to prove a challenge would be Cin...

And Dooku would off him too.

Sidious killed three Jedi Masters in seconds. We have already confirmed that Dooku is a better swordsman so what are these Jedi gonna do?

Sure, Form VII is good but it ain't the best, niether is Form II, but Dooku has over seventy years of experience as a Jedi and has trained some of the best.

Nai Fohl
Pfft... silly mortal. You do not understand. Join the Jawa Side of the Force... Learn to make droids from spare parts, and to gyp moisture farmers out of their hard-earned credits. Perfect the call "Oooteenie!"

What ? The Jawa Side of the Force ?

Taken from the history of the Jawa Sith Order:
...then with a terrible strength, he spoke. Jawas paled at his words, for it was if death had become incarnate and had spoken. Echoing throughout the deserts of Tatooine were the words of Nai Fohl: "Tremble and despair, for I am power! Oooteenie!"

See...I'm Jawa behind Jawaness (err...) stick out tongue

Darth_Janus
Yeah, Jawa Fohl. You need to pass the trials and become a full-fledged Jawa Sith Master.

Nai Fohl
Yeah, Jawa Fohl. You need to pass the trials and become a full-fledged Jawa Sith Master.

Ok. What trials ?

Illustrious
The High Priest of the God Artoo is here. Oooteenie!

Darth Faunus
Oooteenie! The trials shall be held, for the transition of Sir Nai Fohl into Jawa Sith Master Fohl.

Darth_Janus
Let's see...

Nai Fohl, as his trial for acceptance, must provide me with a good argument in the Maul versus Sion thread, since that is starting to irk me.

Illustrious, as for your induction as High Priest to Artoo... you must pick apart the most illogical argument you see thoroughly. (Which you do anyways) Extra points for funny.

Apex512
Look what you started...

Now everybody wants to be a Jawa, jeez.

(P.S.) Guess what...

danceJAWAS SUCK!...lol stick out tongue

I think I'll go into exile for awhile now.

Darth_Janus
Quick! Get the infidel! Seize him.... (And nab his droids, too!) and bring him before me!

Apex512
Alright I'm back. Whoa! No need for hostilites, besides its pretty hard to sieze somebody if your a Jawa.

*I wonder how far I could kick one, no I think I'd much rather kick an ewok, leaves to find an ewok*

Darth Faunus
Thou hath insulted the New Jawa Order with thy words of arrogance. . . . the wrath of Lord Artoo the Mighty is upon you!!! Oooteenie!!!

Darth_Janus
Wait... he is also the enemy of the ewoks. And the enemy of my enemy.... is kinda sorta my ally.

But if he makes any sudden moves, shock 'em!

Darth Faunus
. . . So be it. Go scrap.

Fishy
The enemy of your enemy should never be your ally... It should be your enemy so you can ally yourself with your first enemy and destroy your second enemy and then when the second enemy is gone you can stab the first in the back.

Darth_Janus
Yes, Kreia...

Darth Faunus
Words of wisdom. . .

darthsith19
Cin Drallig is the Jedi Lightsaber Trainer. Depa and Sora fight with Vaapad. I know Vaapad is fake, but still, both survived the battle of Geonosis, they each have to be at least as strong as AOTC Anakin, Sora Bulq is nearly as strong as Mace Windu, no doubt about it, the Jedi would own.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.