First day

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PrinceofBlades
Ok, I had m first day of school, and it was AWSOME!!! eek!

I had to get up at 6:00 and take a cold shower disgust, but other than that I made three new friends. One girl, two guys. Now where I will not close any "personal" information stick out tongue, I can tell you the girl's irish, one from maryland, and one kid I know I've seen before somewhere confused. This was my first day at this new school, and bunch of kids and teachers from my old school are going there. Folks, I think this is going to be a good year cool

Zatch
I started my first day to. It was ffine except they read all the rules to us like we were little kids. My teacher even gave me homework hte first day. I made a few new friends to. I have see nthem around before but never socialized with them.

Masrix
Did you see the big fat kid in the corner? hes planing to bring a gun you better watch it tommorow

Zatch
Yeah there was a fat kid in the corner I'll make sure I make friends with him otherwise I am history.

silvertsume
Originally posted by PrinceofBlades
Ok, I had m first day of school, and it was AWSOME!!! eek!

I had to get up at 6:00 and take a cold shower disgust, but other than that I made three new friends. One girl, two guys. Now where I will not close any "personal" information stick out tongue, I can tell you the girl's irish, one from maryland, and one kid I know I've seen before somewhere confused. This was my first day at this new school, and bunch of kids and teachers from my old school are going there. Folks, I think this is going to be a good year cool mine too! eek! except this one guy was a jerk erm.. he made me feel bad.. but everyone else was feckng hawt cool

Masrix
I don't start school for a month !! laughing nana

Zatch
Originally posted by silvertsume
mine too! eek! except this one guy was a jerk erm.. he made me feel bad.. but everyone else was feckng hawt cool Like me. cool

Zatch
Originally posted by Masrix
I don't start school for a month !! laughing nana So I will get out a whole month befroe you.

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by Zatch
Like me. cool

you'd be the jerk, zatch...

Masrix
I have a bad feeling the moons going to blow up tonight...

PrinceofBlades
Our school is so fecking rich we have our own canine to sniff out drugs, guns, alcohol, and medicine....not that the school is bad, just for te environmental protection...

silvertsume
you'd be the jerk, zatch... laughing i luv u prince lol

Masrix
Our school is so fecking rich we have our own canine to sniff out drugs, guns, alcohol, and medicine....not that the school is bad, just for te environmental protection... laughing out loud

PrinceofBlades
I have a bad feeling the moons going to blow up tonight...

or maybe that's mars becoming larger and larger, being able to be seen, towards the end of the month, with the naked eye....hold on I'll bring it up...

Zatch
you'd be the jerk, zatch... No I am never a jerk I usually keep to myself not talk to anyone unless I know them. My best friend in the world isw in my class os I am very happy about that her name is Amber and we have been friends for as long as I can remember.

PrinceofBlades
laughing i luv u prince lol

I know flirt

Masrix
or maybe that's mars becoming larger and larger, being able to be seen, towards the end of the month, with the naked eye....hold on I'll bring it up... **** now im scared!

fantasygirl
I don't start school til Monday, August 15th happy

PrinceofBlades
laughing out loud

ninja it wasn't funny for me, I thought they were going to check me...

silvertsume
I know flirt a bit conceited are we roll eyes (sarcastic)

Zatch
Our school is so fecking rich we have our own canine to sniff out drugs, guns, alcohol, and medicine....not that the school is bad, just for te environmental protection... OUrs does to and they usually catch at least one person with drugs.

PrinceofBlades
No I am never a jerk I usually keep to myself not talk to anyone unless I know them. My best friend in the world isw in my class os I am very happy about that her name is Amber and we have been friends for as long as I can remember.

cf's name is amber...

Masrix
ninja it wasn't funny for me, I thought they were going to check me... laughing Strip search! i bet some of them would like that

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by fantasygirl
I don't start school til Monday, August 15th happy

no expression bite me...

Zatch
**** now im scared! Be afraid be very afraid.

PrinceofBlades
a bit conceited are we roll eyes (sarcastic)

blink coin-who?...

PrinceofBlades
laughing Strip search! i bet some of them would like that

shifty oh please....

Zatch
cf's name is amber... I know it isn't her though coldfire lives in canada and I live in Indiana which of course is in the US.

Masrix
Hey imagine if the strip searched the girls publicly!......but then they would do the guys and... uh I still think its worht it!

Zatch
no expression bite me... you'd like it.

fantasygirl
no expression bite me... no expression Ok

Zatch
As far as I can see it first days are the best for me.

PrinceofBlades
Hey imagine if the strip searched the girls publicly!......but then they would do the guys and... uh I still think its worht it!

You offend me, you have removed me from your sig, and that hurt...right here *points to chest* faint

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by fantasygirl
no expression Ok

no expression....

Zatch
you guys make me laugh the way you act.

Masrix
You offend me, you have removed me from your sig, and that hurt...right here *points to chest* faint I didn't remove you?

fantasygirl
no expression.... .... no expression

Zatch
I didn't remove you? Either you did or he was never there to begin with.

PrinceofBlades
I didn't remove you?

well than I'm blind, but I still can't see it....eek! speaking of blind I read this really corny chemistry poster.

It shows this blind girl with a stick, and it reads "Sarah didn't wear her saftey goggles. Now she dosn't have too." I laughed silently...

PrinceofBlades
Either you did or he was never there to begin with.

Oh I was there, I know it. I'm not hearing voices...yet

Zatch
Oh I was there, I know it. I'm not hearing voices...yet I must be blind to because I can't see it either.

Zatch
wait maybe it is because I have bad eye site. no expression

PrinceofBlades
then I am not alone...

Zatch
then I am not alone... you never were. we are never alone.

PrinceofBlades
*watches as aliens land in my backyard* Hold on, I'll brb, damn neighbors and their stupid contraption *loads shotgun, yells can be heard in the distance* How many times have I told you...

Zatch
Your neighbors do that to? I have to cock my shot gun sometimes to.

PrinceofBlades
Nah, I carry a sniper...used ones, slightly stained.

Zatch
oh well the shot gun allways did me fine.

PrinceofBlades
yeah, than again I always loved the npalm bombs...

Zatch
I always like gernades myself.

PrinceofBlades
plasma, they take sticking to a whole new level...

Zatch
maaybe how did we start talking about aliens when we are supposed to be talking about first day of school.

PrinceofBlades
Because I'm currently studying on Neptune, but I'm being transfered to Pluto in a month...

PrinceofBlades
I gtg....

Zatch
I bet.

Zatch
I gtg.... laters PoB.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.