Arbiter's Super Smash Bros Cafe'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arbiter
Welcome to the opening of the Super Smash Bros Cafe' and here are the rules!
1.) Someone puts up a Nintendo character (If they appeared on any other system they are not allowed)
2.) Then we wait for a challange and then we vote for who wins.
3.) The character that wins will stay in until he/she is defeated.

So now let's get it on with SUPER SMASH BROS!!
By the way. Link will be first up. Who can defeat him. (Note: No god characters and no invinciblity)

CorderaMitchell
Kirby!!!

Sonic x 20
Mario!!!!!

shadow12
samus aran

Dizzle
Are they being converted into SSBM format, or are they the real characters?

And Jigglypuff!!!

Sonic x 20
Anyone of them can take Link. big grin big grin

Dizzle
Ooh, I'm gonna defeat myself and say Batman! (Lord of the Omniverse)

Sonic x 20
Batman!!!!!! laughing laughing out loud

Dizzle
Seriously. He's had games for Nintendo. And he's freaking Batman. He'd have the best A moves in the whole game (ok, punches and kicks. But he'd have one badass forward A charge ).

Plus batarangs (B) grenades (forward B) tear gas (damaging sleep, down B) and a swinging kick kind of saving move (up B). Aw yeah. Batman rules.

Sonic x 20
Yeah, your right. Batman has alot of gadgets and they can be useful to him in battle.

Hit_and_Miss
Batman has Batlogic. Batman could probably beat god....

SaTsuJiN
the dudes from bad dudes... "Attention : Ninjas have just kidnapped the president!... Are you a bad enough dude?"

Sonic x 20
Mario will grab a star and become INVINCIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! big grin big grin

shadow12
Originally posted by Sonic x 20
Mario will grab a star and become INVINCIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! big grin big grin for like 15 seconds

Sonic x 20
Ah I forgot. Every other fighter can grab a star too. sad

luffyjin
how about teenage mutant ninja turtle raphael this hothead can kick ass

Sonic x 20
HA HA!!!!! That is a good one. The Turtles should join in as well. big grin big grin

Dizzle
Batman>Turtles

Batman>Universe

Sonic x 20
Oh yeah!!!!!!!!! Turtles and Batman are on Nintendo so it wouldn't hurt if they were on the next SSBR. big grin big grin

legacy92
OH K WOO WANTS A PIECE OF MI CHARCTER
PIMPLE (BATTLE TOADS ) HAHAHA laughing

legacy92
LETS GO SNES !!!

Sonic x 20
TMNT!!!!!!!!!!!! big grin big grin

legacy92
JIMMY BILLY DOUBLE dRAGONS !!!

Sonic x 20
HA HA!!!!!!! Think of Double Dragon being on there. This would be the Ultimate SSB if it had all of these Nintendo characters on it. laughing big grin big grin big grin

Spelljammer
Batman and TMNT cannot be used, he said any other system besides Nintendo would be negated. Both appeared on many SEGA games. Though he may counter that because SEGA and Nintendo merged. The TMNT still appeared on the X-Box..

I was going to go with Bomber-Man who was my alltime favorite. (He's a terrorist! Think about it, turban, bombs..) BUT, unless you count Atari sense it lost it's marketing power and became freelance, it too does not count. As Bomber Man appeared on the Atar 2600.. So I choose a wizzrobe.. Just a common, pissed off cause Link is disturbing me in the middle of a ritual, wizzrobe..

http://www.zeldax.net/gallery2/albums/album01/wizzrobe.thumb.jpg
They're badass, I mathamticaly figured out in Legend of Zelda, these guys blast away 4 hearts in one fell swoop! That's more then you start out with yo!

Blue ones like to teleport all over the room and zap at you, they are driven to see to Link's death. But I noticed they move alot slower then orange ones..They also teleport in a chess formation..

Orange ones are "one hit wonders", they zap at you once, then teleport away forever cause who wants to die for some stupid political cause like Gannon's? They're far more pacifist then the blue incarnations and will teleport where you were last standing and keep doing this untill they are ceartain they want to blast you. Or will just run away..

I'm going to go with the blue one. As I have something i'm trying to protect. (Though Bran-Bran's favorite colour IS orange.. smile )

Dizzle
Originally posted by Spelljammer
Batman and TMNT cannot be used, he said any other system besides Nintendo would be negated. Both appeared on many SEGA games. Though he may counter that because SEGA and Nintendo merged. The TMNT still appeared on the X-Box..

Both also appeared on Nintendo systems though. I wouldn't think it would matter if they had been on other systems as well as a Nintendo one.

Sonic x 20
TMNT also had their own game which was like SSB and it was called TMNT Mutant Melee.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.