Illidan vs. Dr.Strange

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Timslar
Illidan from the Warcraft universe (At current level of power; with the eye and skull)

Vs.

The Sorcerer Supreme.

Well, this should be interesting..

pirate "Arr, gimme yer booty, be it treasure or women booty" Sorry, couldn't resist...

long pig
Argh.
I dunno who Illidan is sad

Timslar
Um, he's part elf, part demon..15,000 years old and knows a variety of magic. He has super agility and hs spectral sight. He was able to channel a huge amount of energy during a war and fry great parts of a demon army. He stole the magic energy from the mages he was fighting with even when they tried to shut off the connection.

Not sure if that helped..

long pig
What was his greatest feat?

Dizzle
Strange beats his ass. Illidan's powerful, but not quite at Strange's level. I don't think he can channel all of the power of the Eye of Sargeras alone, and stuff like portals are a strain on him. He's physically only somewhere around peak human, with added jumping power via the wings.

2 things though... When did he singlehandedly take on a piece of a demon army and drain a group of mages?

Also, he was about equal to Arthas, a human, in terms of melee combat...

I'd think Arthas as the Lich King would be the closest you can come to a rival for Strange within WC3... And Strange would still probably win more than not.

Timslar
The Lich King gave his remaining strength to Arthas and I'm sure that's how Illidan as beaten. Illidan drained a bunch of mages in the book, War of the Ancients or something. I remember it was part 2.

And he has peak human strength perhaps but has much more agility. And he can augment his strength with his magic.

As for his greatest feat...I'm not too sure. He mostly stays behind and lets his armies fight nowadays. But he opens up portals pretty easily, as shown in the game's cutscenes.

But let's not forget how powerful the Lich King is, even before he merged with Arthas he was able to control minds for miles around and he was always getting stronger.

long pig
That.....really doesn't sound like much.

He seems like he's just an adept, but not a master.

Nataku8188
Illidan is currently dead. He got stabbed with frostmourne.

Timslar
He survived, it says so in the World of Warcraft book thing. Says he was "wounded".
I'm glad for that too, I thought he died until the game came out. My favorite character.
shifty

And I'm not saying he's the best magic wielder in the Warcraft universe, but I don't think it would be too much of a stretch to call this 15,000 year-old half demon a master at his form of magic and fighting.

DigiMark007
We actually have a games Vs. forum...I'm moving this there. Not too many are going to know Illidan and it's also against the vs. forum rules.

Timslar
Dr.Strange isn't originally a video game character, what about that half. sad

long pig
Dr.Strange is a few thousand years old himself, so it's not a big age difference. Especially if you count in the few thousand years he spent 100% of his time in a magic war of beings that rival the Vishanti in power.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.