Dr. Doom vs Magneto vs Kang

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Who is the #1 Villain in Marvel?

Dr. Doom (the Fantastic Four's #1 Villain)

VS

Magneto (the X-Men's #1 Villain)

VS

Kang (the Avengers' #1 Villain)

Who wins?

Timslar
Well I'm positive Magneto can beat Dr.Doom, but what can Kang do to Magneto?

armandovalles
How can Magneto beat Doom? Doom's metal is not magnetic.

Timslar
It doesn't have to be. Magneto has complete control of the EM spectrum, he could just screw with Doom's mind or tear him apart.

Dark Thor
Quit it with 3-way fights. These kinds of fights could go either way. But imma say Doctor Doom

Avalonofthewind
Doom

CapCom
I would say doom. Doom is smarter than all of them combined.

sprintpcs
Well, it matters if someone, gangs up, like Kang and Dr. Doom gang up on Magneto, then if they won, then they would fight each other, and I have no idea who would win that one.

Dark Thor
love your sig, armandovalles

K Von Doom
Originally posted by CapCom
I would say doom. Doom is smarter than all of them combined.

Doom is smarter than all three of them combined? embarrasment

doctor ketchup
Dr Doom any day

Skeets
Kang owns them both....erm

celestialdemon
I can see any of them winning depending on who gangs up on who. I will say that I think Magneto has a better chance at taking both Doom and Kang on than Doom has against Mags/Kang or Kang against Mags/Doom.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by K Von Doom
Doom is smarter than all three of them combined? embarrasment How the hell can doom be smarter than himself confused

Skeets
Originally posted by celestialdemon
I can see any of them winning depending on who gangs up on who. I will say that I think Magneto has a better chance at taking both Doom and Kang on than Doom has against Mags/Kang or Kang against Mags/Doom.
Mag's has no chance against either one of them...erm
Kang wins this he's Doom from the future really.

batdude123
Kang's a beast!!! yes

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=402573& amp;highlight=Respect+Kang+the+Conqueror+forumid%3
A95

Skeets
Originally posted by batdude123
Kang's a beast!!! yes

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=402573& amp;highlight=Respect+Kang+the+Conqueror+forumid%3
A95
Nice Link N3wb!!11!!11...

batdude123
Damn. sad

Why isn't it working??? mad

Skeets
Damn. sad

Why isn't it working??? mad
1.Your name's Batdude
2.You're a N3wB
3.you Suck

batdude123
Originally posted by Skeets
1.Your name's Batdude
2.You're a N3wB
3.you Suck

no expression embarrasment

Dalak
Doom > Magneto. They've fought before, and now Doom has soemthing that nulls his powers, or maybe it's all mutant powers, I dunno.

That makes this Doom vs Kang and I can't call that.

Big Sexy
didn't Magneto own doom in house of M?

batdude123
Edit: Never mind.

batdude123
Originally posted by Big Sexy
didn't Magneto own doom in house of M?

I always thought Magneto should be owning Doom. erm

Big Sexy
I always thought Magneto should be owning Doom. erm Me too

Skeets
no expression embarrasment
wave

batdude123
wave

winkiss

Skeets
I always thought Magneto should be owning Doom. erm
Nope Doom's suit protects him from Mag's.Kang's suit is based on Dooms so his is gonna protect him from Mags aswell.

batdude123
Nope Doom's suit protects him from Mag's.Kang's suit is based on Dooms so his is gonna protect him from Mags aswell.

You realize that Magneto is MUCH more than a person who controls metal, right? no expression He has COMPLETE control over the ENTIRE electromagnetic spectrum.

Skeets
You realize that Magneto is MUCH more than a person who controls metal, right? no expression He has COMPLETE control over the ENTIRE electromagnetic spectrum.
So ****ing what.doom's owned his punk ass more then once if I remember right.Kang's doom on crack he owns mags aswell.

batdude123
So ****ing what.doom's owned his punk ass more then once if I remember right.Kang's doom on crack he owns mags aswell.

When? Honestly Magneto shouldn't be beaten by Doom. He's too powerful for that. Problem is, he's hardly written to his full potential.

Skeets
When? Honestly Magneto shouldn't be beaten by Doom. He's too powerful for that. Problem is, he's hardly written to his full potential.
Search for the Magneto vs Doom threads they should have Scans of Doom owning Mags.

Big Sexy
I agree batdude, with Mags control, the question shouldn't be : "what can magneto control" , it should be " what can't he control" since mostly anything could be under his control.

batdude123
I agree batdude, with Mags control, the question shouldn't be : "what can magneto control" , it should be " what can't he control" since mostly anything could be under his control.

Exactly. yes Doom honestly shouldn't be beating him. erm

Skeets
Exactly. yes Doom honestly shouldn't be beating him. erm
Are you Kidding this is Doom.

batdude123
Are you Kidding this is Doom.

No, I'm not kidding. This is Magneto. no expression

But.... LOOK AT WE GOT OUR HANES ON NOW!!! Happy Dance

Skeets
No, I'm not kidding. This is Magneto. no expression

But.... LOOK AT WE GOT OUR HANES ON NOW!!! Happy Dance
barker On panel comic facts show that Doom owns Mags....erm

batdude123
barker On panel comic facts show that Doom owns Mags....erm

But also Magneto defeated Doom as well.

Anyway, on panel evidence showed Spider-man beating Firelord, so I guess Spider-man owns Firelord as well. laughing no expression

Big Sexy
they also show wolverine owning namor, taking a nuke,
they show hulk owning speedsters
Superman owning armies of near kryptonian level beings

Skeets
But also Magneto defeated Doom as well.

Anyway, on panel evidence showed Spider-man beating Firelord, so I guess Spider-man owns Firelord as well. laughing no expression
That's different....erm
but just cause it's you Spider-man>>>>Batman.....

batdude123
but just cause it's you Spider-man>>>>Batman.....

Um... I know. no expression

Skeets
Um... I know. no expression
Good....shifty

Big Sexy
That's different....erm
but just cause it's you Spider-man>>>>Batman..... Yeah dude , You sure proved your point that Doom beats Mags without PIS roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dalak
Batdude, Mags beat Doom at first, then he built himself something that Nulls his Powers into his suit. That's standard equipment now, therefore Mags < Doom

Oh yeah, you are coming across similar to a Magneto Fanboy

And House of M Isn't Canon. Pre and Post House of M is, but Wanda had been screwing witht he world there, so it's just as much an Elseworlds as Age of Apocalypse, Heroes Reborn, and such.

Skeets
Yeah dude , You sure proved your point that Doom beats Mags without PIS roll eyes (sarcastic)
I don't need to prove anything I already said go look at the mags Doom thread and see for yourself.

batdude123
Originally posted by Dalak
Batdude, Mags beat Doom at first, then he built himself something that Nulls his Powers into his suit. That's standard equipment now, therefore Mags < Doom

Oh yeah, you are coming across similar to a Magneto Fanboy

And House of M Isn't Canon. Pre and Post House of M is, but Wanda had been screwing witht he world there, so it's just as much an Elseworlds as Age of Apocalypse, Heroes Reborn, and such.

Oh, okay and you're a Hulk fanboy as well. roll eyes (sarcastic) You realize Magneto would tool the Hulk... right? shifty Btw, did Doom build it so it is imperivious to magnetism?

Big Sexy
I don't need to prove anything I already said go look at the mags Doom thread and see for yourself. roll eyes (sarcastic)
If thats all thats needed to tell a fight then
Hulk can outspeed gladiator
Slade is faster than flash
Wolverine can beat namor
Spiderman can defeat firelord
Sabertooth is stronger than Wendigo
Darkseid can't beat Superman
Batman can't beat Baine

Dalak
Oh, okay and you're a Hulk fanboy as well. roll eyes (sarcastic) You realize Magneto would tool the Hulk... right? shifty Btw, did Doom build it so it is imperivious to magnetism?

I've been trying to find the scans again and can't at this time. But fear not, my search continues.

Skeets
roll eyes (sarcastic)
If thats all thats needed to tell a fight then
Hulk can outspeed gladiator
Slade is faster than flash
Wolverine can beat namor
Spiderman can defeat firelord
Sabertooth is stronger than Wendigo
Darkseid can't beat Superman
Batman can't beat Baine
no expression run along now.Originally posted by Dalak
I've been trying to find the scans again and can't at this time. But fear not, my search continues.
you'll find them I would look too but I'm lazy...

Big Sexy
no expression run along now.
you'll find them I would look too but I'm lazy... Your right then I suppose, nothing in comics is ever PIS roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dalak
no expression run along now.
you'll find them I would look too but I'm lazy...

They aren't on this forum, though I've checked it. Doom Respect Thread AND the big Doom vs Magneto thread have nothign on it, but a bunch of BS about another guy being like Magneto and how that should have his feats = Magneto's.

Dalak
Your right then I suppose, nothing in comics is ever PIS roll eyes (sarcastic)

Okay, why do YOU belive that Doom can't make a device that would nullify Magneto's powers in one way or another?

Because he has, I just need to find the proof.

Big Sexy
Okay, why do YOU belive that Doom can't make a device that would nullify Magneto's powers in one way or another?

Because he has, I just need to find the proof. well isn't the scenario the same for every single character doom faces. My point was that Mags has control over the Electro Magnetic Spectrum, he can literally manipulate anything considering alsmost everything has a magnetic pull to it. Not to mention the whole ( ripping iron from your blood), mags has done this on a few occasions, mostly to just incapacitate his foe, he could however use it to blow their body apart.

Dalak

Oh yes, I forgot this earlier: "Bat-Kick"

And I'm an admitted Hulk/Transformers/8-bit Theater Fanboy, but I can admit when I'm wrong and accept it when they will lose.

Big Sexy
I'm have many appearance on Mags but Darkcrawler Got mags on lock as far as knowing all of his abilites.

Dalak
well isn't the scenario the same for every single character doom faces. My point was that Mags has control over the Electro Magnetic Spectrum, he can literally manipulate anything considering alsmost everything has a magnetic pull to it. Not to mention the whole ( ripping iron from your blood), mags has done this on a few occasions, mostly to just incapacitate his foe, he could however use it to blow their body apart.

And if Doom nullifies his powers (Over just Him or in general) how exactly is he going to do that?

And in that Doom vs Mags thread someone was saying that doom didn't have a defence agaisnt 50k pounds of metal being dropped on his head when he has a ForceField that can take amazing amounts of Punishment.

Hulk still broke it though, since that's what he does evil face

Big Sexy
And if Doom nullifies his powers (Over just Him or in general) how exactly is he going to do that?

And in that Doom vs Mags thread someone was saying that doom didn't have a defence agaisnt 50k pounds of metal being dropped on his head when he has a ForceField that can take amazing amounts of Punishment.

Hulk still broke it though, since that's what he does evil face Dude, Mags powers have even been linked to him opening black holes if he wanted. He has a lot of power that he does not use. As far as nullifying his powers, every one is quick to give Doom prep but just drop mags ass in a fight in which his opponent has his arsenal ready for him. Mags is not a retard as he himself is a genuis( not on Dooms calibur) but enough to not go into a fight half assed. Supposedly Doom is all powerful yet BEN hands him his ass a lot.

Dalak
Dude, Mags powers have even been linked to him opening black holes if he wanted. He has a lot of power that he does not use. As far as nullifying his powers, every one is quick to give Doom prep but just drop mags ass in a fight in which his opponent has his arsenal ready for him. Mags is not a retard as he himself is a genuis( not on Dooms calibur) but enough to not go into a fight half assed. Supposedly Doom is all powerful yet BEN hands him his ass a lot.

Supposedly Spider-Man is the shiznit, yet he gets his spinnerets handed to him by Thungs.

Low Showings < Multiple High Showings that contradict them

Wynndar
Doom has a long history with Kang and Magneto...they r typically shown working beneath him tho. Magneto just isnt on Doom's level...in the end, Doom just sees Magneto as another mutant, i.e. in the secret wars or X-Men vs F4 or Onslaught stories. As for Kang, he is somehow apparently related to Doom...the only version of Kang that may stand a chance against Doom is Immortus...otherwise, Doom has already considered Kang's technology from the 50th century primitive. Kang still deserves respect, without prep his little pistol almost killed Silver Surfer.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Timslar
Well I'm positive Magneto can beat Dr.Doom, but what can Kang do to Magneto?

Well im postive that you dont know what the hell you're talking about wink

Doom >>> Kang

Doom > Magneto
cool

Wynndar
Obviously Magneto has more raw power than two humans...its Doom and Kang's brains that give them a huge edge. Raw power advantages mean nothing to Doom, he's been on the same level of so many cosmics i.e. Surfer, Aaron, Galactus, Beyonder; gone toe to toe without prep against Terrax, Hyperstorm's monster, Thanos, Adam Warlock, The Dreaming Celestial, etc. His resume is just light years beyond Magneto or Kang's, and they've both served as pawns in his schemes. Magneto is a cool X-Men villain, but anyone with a well rounded knowledge of Marvel knows he isnt on Doom's level...thinking Magneto has an advantage over Doom cuz he wears metal armor and lost to the Thing back in 1963 is just ignorance.

Darth Vegas
Undoubtedly Doom.

Mags and Kang?? BAH!!!

Wonder Man
Didn't Kang ruin Prince Namor.
I go for Kang for the win.

Bentley
Kang wins.

Rob23
Doom wins.

Bouboumaster
Doom

Bentley
Originally posted by Wonder Man
Didn't Kang ruin Prince Namor.
I go for Kang for the win.

Does anyone know about this battle? I don't recall it and seems like a decent showing.

guy222
Kang vs Avengers

http://g.imagehost.org/t/0613/Avengers_v2_002_10.jpg http://g.imagehost.org/t/0647/Avengers_v2_002_12.jpg http://g.imagehost.org/t/0049/Avengers_v2_002_13.jpg http://g.imagehost.org/t/0949/Avengers_v2_002_14.jpg
http://f.imagehost.org/t/0174/Avengers_v2_002_16.jpg http://f.imagehost.org/t/0477/Avengers_v2_002_17.jpg http://f.imagehost.org/t/0371/Avengers_v2_002_18.jpg

Bouboumaster
Still Doom

Kris Blaze
I prefer Mags.

Enyalus
Doom vs Celestials

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_Doom_Celestials1.jpghttp://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_Doom_Celestials2.jpghttp://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_Doom_Celestials3.jpghttp://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_Doom_Celestials4.jpghttp://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_Doom_Celestials5.jpghttp://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_Doom_Celestials6.jpg

BlackZero30x
Doom FTW!!!

Nihilist
Dr Doom.

Enyalus
I think Mags take this.

I see a Mags vs. Doom fight going down the same way it did during House of M...

Nihilist
Originally posted by Enyalus
I think Mags take this.

I see a Mags vs. Doom fight going down the same way it did during House of M... iirc hasnt doom got a device that shut's off mags powers.im sure he used 1 before.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Nihilist
iirc hasnt doom got a device that shut's off mags powers.im sure he used 1 before.

Wouldn't surprise me. But its definitely not standard equipment, and he doesn't have prep here.

Nihilist
Wouldn't surprise me. But its definitely not standard equipment, and he doesn't have prep here. he didnt have prep when he did this and it was bulit into his armour,bit of a dues ex machina i know but it's doom!!!

OneDumbG0
I think Mags take this.

I see a Mags vs. Doom fight going down the same way it did during House of M... Such blasphemy is not even worth Doom's signature,"Bah!"

A mere, "Feh." suffices.

Doom 8/10.

dur

Enyalus
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Such blasphemy is not even worth Doom's signature,"Bah!"

A mere, "Feh." suffices.

Doom 8/10.

dur

BUT HE HAZ TEH METAL SUIT LULZ!!!

Bentley
After reading pretty much everything there is to read on Kang, I admit that Doom can win this by magic.

Magneto, he is here just to lose wink

Enyalus
Originally posted by Bentley
Magneto, he is here just to lose wink
Not in a random encounter without prep.

Magnus wins and forces the other two to eat their vegatables.

Bentley
Random time stop would take care of that.

Enyalus
Random time stop would take care of that.
You're right.

That's kinda Kang's thing...lol

darthgoober
Wouldn't surprise me. But its definitely not standard equipment, and he doesn't have prep here.
Doom's a super genius who runs around in a metal suit and has went head to head with Mags 2 or 3 times now... I'd be willing to bet that he builds "Anti-Magnetism Tech" into his standard armor.

Bentley
If Iron-man can use anti-magnetic energy is safe to say that Doom will have something similar in his armor.

It would be totally out of character for him to do it, but Kang can use time-bfr or time freeze against them.

http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb6/Enteithegreat/Kang%20the%20Conqueror/Kang-timefreeze.jpg

Charmander
A What-If? Seriously?

Bentley
Yeah, I get its not general knowledge that Kang can create time bubbles:

http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb6/Enteithegreat/Kang%20the%20Conqueror/Kang-Timebubble.jpg

Nor that he has the experience of his alternate-selves:

http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb6/Enteithegreat/Kang%20the%20Conqueror/Kang-Bio11.jpg

Charmander
Does that include realities that could never happen in the main 616 timeline?

Bentley
Originally posted by Charmander
Does that include realities that could never happen in the main 616 timeline?

Of course, what would it mean if not that?

Charmander
Of course, what would it mean if not that? All his past selves, future selves, slight variation selves, feasible in 616 time?

I wasn't aware every Kang in the omniverse was basically the same Kang...

Enyalus
That's just how cliche his character is. wink

stick out tongue @ Bentley.

Bentley
All his past selves, future selves, slight variation selves, feasible in 616 time?

Since Kang isn't even from 616 and we have seen alternate Kangs that fit the bill in alternate realities (Scarlet Centurion for example), I don't see why we would limit Kang to 616.

Kang has extended knowledge of other Kangs in alternate realities, since there are lots of universe in which Kang never existed, why should we suppose Kang is not limited to universes with Kangs on it only? That's quite a lesser sample compared to the omniverse.

Enyalus
Kang's conquered over 2,000 separate universes, so limiting him to his 616 version is a bit...strange.

janus77
what exactly does Kang mean when he talks about conquering universes?
has he plotted against Thanos? has he beaten Odin? has he ever fought Galactus? has he ... met Rulk?

I'm sure the Galactii of those other universes haven't even noticed Kang, like when you're drunk and you go to the toilet in the club, you don't notice the chewing gum stuck behind the cubical door... it's irrelevant to you.

Charmander
Since Kang isn't even from 616 and we have seen alternate Kangs that fit the bill in alternate realities (Scarlet Centurion for example), I don't see why we would limit Kang to 616.

Kang has extended knowledge of other Kangs in alternate realities, since there are lots of universe in which Kang never existed, why should we suppose Kang is not limited to universes with Kangs on it only? That's quite a lesser sample compared to the omniverse. But he's from a timeline that follows the 616 one, is what I'm saying.

Wasn't that his son?

Has Kang ever visited a world improbable to ever happen following a 616 timeline?
I mean, you showed a sample from a story where IG Thanos' hand got cut off by Wolverine just because the second Fantastic Four was still together... seems impossible to me.
If that doesn't work... that story was terrible.

IMO, since it's not expanded on really, Kang is every alternate Kang that has ever appeared following a 616 timeline... if you understand that.
Meh

Mindset
If Iron-man can use anti-magnetic energy is safe to say that Doom will have something similar in his armor.

It would be totally out of character for him to do it, but Kang can use time-bfr or time freeze against them.
Doom has a built in time machine in his suit.

He can also use it in a localized spot, such as when he used his time cube to bring back his castle.

Enyalus
Originally posted by janus77
what exactly does Kang mean when he talks about conquering universes?
has he plotted against Thanos? has he beaten Odin? has he ever fought Galactus? has he ... met Rulk?
I'm pretty sure he was referring to planets. And that yes, being like Galactus wouldn't really even care if, say, the Shi'ar Imperium was absorbed into Kang's empire. It isn't like he has the IG or something.

That being said, we've seen Kang's alternate self conquer whole dimensions. Immortus - Limbo. Etc.

Mindset
Those dimension didn't have, DOOM!

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by Mindset

He can also use it in a localized spot, such as when he used his time cube to bring back his castle. Or he he could use his Time-Shift Bomb:
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Inventions/DoomDevice35-TimeShiftBomb318.jpg

Or create a Time Displacement Cone and remain immune to that effect:
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Inventions/DoomDevice36-TimeDisplacerThor410.jpg

Bouboumaster
Doom wins. Mags is sadly a non factor.

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Stats/DoomRespect01SVTU14.jpg

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Fights/DoomvsMagneto01SVTU14.jpg

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Fights/DoomvsMagneto02.jpg

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Fights/DoomvsMagneto06XmenAnnual19981.jpg

Enyalus
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Doom wins. Mags is sadly a non factor.

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Fights/DoomvsMagneto06XmenAnnual19981.jpg

That last scan is probably the most damning for Magneto's chances at winning here.

Bentley
But he's from a timeline that follows the 616 one, is what I'm saying.

Wasn't that his son?

Has Kang ever visited a world improbable to ever happen following a 616 timeline?
I mean, you showed a sample from a story where IG Thanos' hand got cut off by Wolverine just because the second Fantastic Four was still together... seems impossible to me.
If that doesn't work... that story was terrible.

IMO, since it's not expanded on really, Kang is every alternate Kang that has ever appeared following a 616 timeline... if you understand that.
Meh

I also showed an alternate reality with Runaways that was much closer to 616 in which, once again, the time bubbles were suggested (and why should anyone who doesn't really know much about Kang suggest he can make time bubbles if its not standard knowledge? That wouldn't even make sense). Again, since Kang is not based in 616, alternate versions that are reliable (I agree that the FF one is sillier than the Runaways one for example) and close to the Kang we know, could be used.

There is a Scarlett Centurion that is Kang, and another one that is his son Marcus (I won't hold it to you since Kang's chronology is pretty much shit).

http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb6/Enteithegreat/Kang%20the%20Conqueror/Kang-Bio4.jpg

Originally posted by Mindset

He can also use it in a localized spot, such as when he used his time cube to bring back his castle.

I thought Doom had a time machine in his suit but someone told me he didn't, hence my comment. Still, it isn't as if Kang couldn't send him to "Alioth" time and the fact Doom is a time traveller would doom him (pun intended). Again, my take is that Doom wins because of magic, it seems just a lot easier to do, and I'm quite aware of Kang's suckiness against magic.

Enyalus
I thought Doom had a time machine in his suit but someone told me he didn't, hence my comment. Still, it isn't as if Kang couldn't send him to "Alioth" time and the fact Doom is a time traveller would doom him (pun intended).

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=puns

Bentley
That... Makes no sense to be honest.

Enyalus
That... Makes no sense to be honest.
Probably because you weren't cool enough to comprehend it. You're a Kang fanboy, afterall.

Bentley
Probably because you weren't cool enough to comprehend it. You're a Kang fanboy, afterall.

...Maybe ermm

It would seem that bitching about two words by showing two pages worth of text is kind of nonsense.

However, you're not wrong about me not being cool sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.