Support The Dark Lord

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Saratn
IF YOU SUPPORT THE DARK LORD SAY SO HERE...NOW IS YOUR CHANCE SINCEDUMBLEDORE IS DEAD!!!

Hermione202
SUPPORT THE DARK LORD ? since when did you support Voldermort ? Oh yes Saratn , this is war indeed!

Saratn
war it is then...

DarkRiku13
...perhaps i should make an anti-war thread...

oceanflame
perhaps you should

Unicor777
Love your enemy! Is the legacy of Dumbledore

Saratn: He is not dead! As long as there are wizards and witches loyal to him sleep

And why would you support someone who will just use you when he needs you, and forget about you when you are of not any use to him.

Saratn
Dumbledore is dead, I am very sorry to admit it too, but how can he come back, and the bad guy needs to win for once. What about being loyal to Dumbledore...what do you have now???

shoe-freak
it would be stupid if dumbledore came back

Saratn
agreed, but if he did, she should make it interesting, not some oh he's back, and Voldemort can't possiably win

Unicor777
he might appear during the final battle, something like Obi Van in Star Wars

2Tidus!
A) Obi Wan
B) Dumbeldore with lightsabre nice....

THE DARK LORD WILL CONQUER THE WORLD! YOU WILL ALL FALL! AND WE WILL GET ALL THE GLORY!

THE DARK LORD IS THE BEST!!

GO VOLDY GO VOLDY!

Unicor777
He is definetelly one of the best Noob Slayer. A great wizard

Saratn
too bad it won't be another Dumbledore on Voldemort. that was exciting.

Unicor777
yep, i enjoyed the scenes where they fought, or even met. It was like two planets.

MistressofSnape
i used to support the dark lord but those days are over so VOLDY CAN KISS MY ASS!!!

Diamond~Kisses
I hate him, but it's not exactly his fault he's evil no Poor guy stick out tongue

JaehSkywalker
can i say 50-50??

Diamond~Kisses
Originally posted by JaehSkywalker
can i say 50-50?? You just did stick out tongue You can.
He was just hungry for power and it got out of hand. Let's face it, Harry Potter wouldn't be a good story without Dearest Voldermort.

The Phantom
PEOPLE! THIS IS A SUPPORT THREAD FOR THE DARK LORD! IF YOU DON"T LIKE HIM DON"T POST IN HERE!

gshkris7272
voldy is a great wizard!

king leonidas
SUPPORT VOLDEMORT!!!!!!! HE RULES.

ADarksideJedi
I already do support him!jm

Neha
I dont!

~Forever*Alone~
sorry but i cvant support such a one dimensional character....

The Phantom
Originally posted by Neha
I dont! Originally posted by ~Forever*Alone~
sorry but i cvant support such a one dimensional character.... Then go to the anti Voldemort thread.

Neha
Is there one?

ADarksideJedi
How can you not support him when you are a slytherin?jm

Neha
I am not sorted yet .

Running Mascara
I support him!! mwahaha

Darth Macabre
I would support him....If he were real, I were a wizard, and he was a pure blood.

Neha
ermm

Running Mascara
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
I would support him....If he were real, I were a wizard, and he was a pure blood.

hmm True true yes

Neha
Really?

Running Mascara
Yeh ermmhappy

Neha
Originally posted by Running Mascara
Yeh ermmhappy
Why?

Running Mascara
I like black better than white, and maybe Voldy is right..who wants a bunch of mutts running around ermm

Darth Macabre
I like black better than white, and maybe Voldy is right..who wants a bunch of mutts running around ermm shifty

Running Mascara
I'm mixed though ermmhappy

Neha
I like black better than white, and maybe Voldy is right..who wants a bunch of mutts running around ermm
I doermm

Running Mascara
You have much to learn, my very young apprentice petpet

ESB -1138
Originally posted by xEsaulx
IF YOU SUPPORT THE DARK LORD SAY SO HERE...NOW IS YOUR CHANCE SINCEDUMBLEDORE IS DEAD!!!

The dark Lord Sauron: that's the only REAL dark Lord.

The Phantom
Originally posted by ESB -1138
The dark Lord Sauron: that's the only REAL dark Lord. Please don't come in here to just say that. This isn't LotR. Got it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.