Evil Lurks Around Him: Anti Severus Snape Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hermione202
Its Takes a great amount of hate to kill , and Snape did it . He didn't care how he was affecting the good side , he murdered Dumbledore Then he ran , he escaped , he is EVIL

This thread is for those who hates Snape and agrees with me that he is on the dark side . I will post things to prove that he is evil later.

shaber
Yes. Obviously if the point about Horcruxes was made in the same volume your interpretation is precisely correct.

Saratn
SNAPE IS GOOD!!! SNAPE IS GOOD!!! SNAPE IS GOOD!!! SNAPE IS GOOD!!! SNAPE IS GOOD!!! SNAPE IS GOOD!!! SNAPE IS GOOD!!! SNAPE IS GOOD!!! SNAPE IS GOOD!!! SNAPE IS GOOD!!! SNAPE IS GOOD!!! etc. etc. etc.

Hermione202
READ THR RULES ! YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SUPPORT HIM HERE ! SNAPE IS EVIL !

Saratn
SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!

Hermione202
GET OUT !

Saratn
i was just having a bit of fun...but before i leave i have to say one more thing. Snape maybe a slimy git, but he isn't evil. in fact he is good. GOOD I TELL YOU. SNAPE IS GOOD!!! now i will leave. but i will be back.

Hermione202
You want war ! fine !! ANTI VOLDERMORT THREAD GOING UP SOON !

shaber
I know what to put in the anti-voldemort thread. An allusion to the shattered soul.

Saratn
SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!

Coonskin 13
SNAPE IS GOOD!SNAPE IS GOOD!SNAPE IS GOOD!SNAPE IS GOOD!SNAPE IS GOOD!SNAPE IS GOOD!SNAPE IS GOOD!SNAPE IS GOOD!SNAPE IS GOOD!SNAPE IS GOOD!SNAPE IS GOOD!SNAPE IS GOOD!SNAPE IS GOOD!SNAPE IS GOOD!SNAPE IS GOOD!SNAPE IS GOOD!

DarkC
Reported.

Paola
Saratn: stop posting the same over and over again.

Saratn
sorry about that...won't happen again.

Pielover666
TO the tune of AC/DC's "You shook me all night long"

He was a sly machine
He kept his concious clen
He was the best dang liar that I eva seen
Without a sign in his eyes
He told monsterous lies
Ignoring Accusations, and countless sighs
With a bad charactor(pronounced care-act-air)
Had me gagging for fresh air
He shouldn't have gone, but he was alredy there
And the kids were cryin
Teachers were sighing
while Snape was lying,
cuz dumbledore was dying whern you

*ucked the whole school up
yeah you. *ucked the whole school up.

That was mine, and It tellls the truth.

SONGS NEVER LIE!!!

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Pielover666
TO the tune of AC/DC's "You shook me all night long"

He was a sly machine
He kept his concious clen
He was the best dang liar that I eva seen
Without a sign in his eyes
He told monsterous lies
Ignoring Accusations, and countless sighs
With a bad charactor(pronounced care-act-air)
Had me gagging for fresh air
He shouldn't have gone, but he was alredy there
And the kids were cryin
Teachers were sighing
while Snape was lying,
cuz dumbledore was dying whern you

*ucked the whole school up
yeah you. *ucked the whole school up.

That was mine, and It tellls the truth.

SONGS NEVER LIE!!!

dude, I love AC/DC and that song was great! did you make it up?.....I am not against snape. But I am still trying to figure out myself if he is bad. At first when he killed Dumbledore I thought he was, but now looking back on it I believe he is good, like I normally thought.

Pielover666
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
dude, I love AC/DC and that song was great! did you make it up?.....I am not against snape. But I am still trying to figure out myself if he is bad. At first when he killed Dumbledore I thought he was, but now looking back on it I believe he is good, like I normally thought.

Yes I did make it up, but as said before, it takes MUCH evil to kill another magically. Therfore I believe that Snape is evil.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.