He Murders He Tortures : Anti Dark Lord Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hermione202
He Murders , he tortures , We all hate Him , Wecolm to the Anti Lord Voldermort thread !
Those who Hate him , come in , If you support him , Get out and stay out . stick out tongue

Saratn
Oh don't worry this time...I support you ninety percent.

Hermione202
Originally posted by Saratn
Oh don't worry this time...I support you ninety percent.

90 % ? What happened to 100 % ?

Saratn
i was only joking...i am with you one hundred percent.

Hermione202
Good ! So who else hates him ? join us !

Coonskin 13
8 new threads today!

Saratn
you keep track???

Coonskin 13
Yepper

Saratn
weird thing to do. i am so busy right now...responding to all the pm's i am getting.

Hermione202
Who are you getting from that you have so much?

Saratn
three from MerMorgan02 and one from Oceanflame

Coonskin 13
SNAPE IS GOOD!SNAPE IS GOOD!SNAPE IS GOOD!SNAPE IS GOOD!SNAPE IS GOOD!SNAPE IS GOOD!SNAPE IS GOOD!SNAPE IS GOOD!SNAPE IS GOOD!SNAPE IS GOOD!SNAPE IS GOOD!SNAPE IS GOOD!SNAPE IS GOOD!SNAPE IS GOOD!SNAPE IS GOOD!SNAPE IS GOOD!

Hermione202
Wrong thread...........

Saratn
becareful Coonskin...your off topic. this is about the Dark Lord, Voldemort...not Severus Snape.

Raven Guardia
I agree, I hope Voldemort has to face as much pain and agony as every single one of victims had to live or go through. And I know that if I were a character in the HP books I would help harry hunt down Voldy and make sure HP finshed him off.

Unicor777
To the DARK LORD: Your match rides towards you, carying the sword of revange and the shield of Love. If I were you, I would pack and Leave. You will soon pay for blood of the innocents, for the tears of the orphans, and the fear of the widows, you left behind.

Hermione202
Nice words Uni . Couldn't put it better myself . messed

Pielover666
Mmmmmm, bible-y.

Syren
Yeah, a little too religious blink But well said all the same laughing out loud

Voldemort should be castrated.

DarkC
Originally posted by Syren
Yeah, a little too religious blink But well said all the same laughing out loud

Voldemort should be castrated.
Same thoughts here.

Syren
boxing Glad we agree, you take the left and I'll take the right, ok?

HPRox90
Sounds great!!!

Syren
laughing out loud

occultus
Damn him, damn him to hell!!!

Although his character intrigues me, especially how his rise to evil was portrayed in HBP. He reminds me a bit of Darth Vader only without the goodness of Anakin in him, he was always evil. In fact, I imagined adult Riddle who came into Dumbledore's office to request a job as resembling Hayden in episode III!

occultus
Oooh! I know who RAB is!!

JaehSkywalker
can i say 50-50?

dansdaman
i hate voldy!...but i dont think there are many people people who actually do...

Diamond~Kisses
Originally posted by JaehSkywalker
can i say 50-50? You just did stick out tongue

It's as simple as this: crime doesn't pay.

shaber
what precise fragment of a soul is a horcrux? I noticed that their establishment only changed Voldemort physically, he hasn't varied his outlook in the slightest since he was 11! JKR had it wrong when she said she doesn't believe anyone is born evil messed

Unicor777
And finally he is defeated for good. Dead! Alone, with no one to mourn him. But he got what he deserved. I'm only sorry that he didn't suffer as much as those that he killed or were killed on his order did. I'm also sorry that he wasn't frightened to death before he died. I don't know what happend to his body but they should have burned his remainings, and spread the ashes in the three oceans.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.