Surtur vs Tyrant vs Desak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
A Great Fight

Lord S
Not entirely sure who Desak is...but Surtur vs. Tyrant is indeed a great fight.

I'd put my money on Surtur.

yahman
Originally posted by Lord S
Not entirely sure who Desak is...but Surtur vs. Tyrant is indeed a great fight.

I'd put my money on Surtur.

Tyrant = < Odin

Odin = < Sutur

Sutur = To King Thor

King Thor beat Desack (although was empowered by the Destroyer and could use Thors power aginst him)

Tyrant = 1st

Sutur = 2nd

Desack = A verry far behind 3rd

smile

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by yahman
Tyrant = < Odin

Odin = < Sutur

Sutur = To King Thor

King Thor beat Desack (although was empowered by the Destroyer and could use Thors power aginst him)

Tyrant = 1st

Sutur = 2nd

Desack = A verry far behind 3rd

smile

Incorrect. The Odinpower is merely the combined energies of Odin and his two brothers. Thor inheriting the Odinpower inherently makes him more powerful than his father, although in the beginning he didnt have the skill or wisdom to use it nearly as well. By the end having mastered the runes and his inherited power King Thor was greater than his father.

If this is a powered down Tyrant then he is on par with Odin. They have both fought Thanos with equal success, (if anything Tyrant did better, Thanos fled knowing Tyrant was too much for him) therefore we can use their encounters with Thanos as a means from which to draw comparisons.

If this is Tyrant at his full power then he wins without a doubt as his power was on par with Galactus'

Also Desak seemed so powerful because his powers were geared towards nullifying the abilities of gods. Tyrant isnt of that race by any means so i dont know how Desaks power would fare against him.

I say Tyrant, then Surtur, then Desak

yahman
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Incorrect. The Odinpower is merely the combined energies of Odin and his two brothers. Thor inheriting the Odinpower inherently makes him more powerful than his father, although in the beginning he didnt have the skill or wisdom to use it nearly as well. By the end having mastered the runes and his inherited power King Thor was greater than his father.

If this is a powered down Tyrant then he is on par with Odin. They have both fought Thanos with equal success, (if anything Tyrant did better, Thanos fled knowing Tyrant was too much for him) therefore we can use their encounters with Thanos as a means from which to draw comparisons.

If this is Tyrant at his full power then he wins without a doubt as his power was on par with Galactus'

Also Desak seemed so powerful because his powers were geared towards nullifying the abilities of gods. Tyrant isnt of that race by any means so i dont know how Desaks power would fare against him.

I say Tyrant, then Surtur, then Desak

Im pretty Sure I said the same as this:

"I say Tyrant, then Surtur, then Desak"

Oh well your getting old, so 'ill let u off. wink

Note that King Thor had the potential to be FAR more powerful than his father. But due to in experience, he doesn't quite match up.

GalacticStorm
Im pretty Sure I said the same as this:

"I say Tyrant, then Surtur, then Desak"

Oh well your getting old, so 'ill let u off. wink

Note that King Thor had the potential to be FAR more powerful than his father. But due to in experience, he doesn't quite match up.

If you look back you'll see you deemed Tyrant to be less than Odin, you deemed Odin to be greater than Surtur yet you believed King Thor to be equal to Surtur. All of that was at odds with what i said. I explained and concluded you were incorrect. Get it right sonny. You're getting too big for your boots, you've grown in confidence yet you're still no match for one of my calibre. Keep at it. You'll get somewhere eventually.

However your end conclusion was the same as mine so you didnt do to badly. Bravo youngster. Stick with me and you'll go far. big grin

yahman
If you look back you'll see you deemed Tyrant to be less than Odin, you deemed Odin to be greater than Surtur yet you believed King Thor to be equal to Surtur. All of that was at odds with what i said. I explained and concluded you were incorrect. Get it right sonny. You're getting too big for your boots, you've grown in confidence yet you're still no match for one of my calibre. Keep at it. You'll get somewhere eventually.

However your end conclusion was the same as mine so you didnt do to badly. Bravo youngster. Stick with me and you'll go far. big grin

No master.

I have turned to the Dark side

it is now impowering me beyond your wildest dreams.

You are no match for me. smile

Oh yeh i meant

Tyrant = < Odin. smile

golem370
First Appearance: Thor Annual 2001
Origin Issue: Thor Annual 2001

Aliases: none

Height: 6' 8"
Weight: Unrevealed
Eyes: Red
Hair: Brown
Distinguishing Features: Gray skin that appears to be some sort of stone-like substance.

Citizenship: An unnamed planet in an unnamed galaxy
Place of Creation/Birth: On an unnamed planet in an unnamed galaxy

Known Relatives: Almonnas (wife, deceased), Loatia (daughter, deceased)
Known Allies: Tarene the Designate, Zarrko the Tomorrow Man
Known Enemies: Kronnitt, Pennsu, Tae, the Dark Gods, Thor, the Asgardians, anyone else who claims the mantle of godhood

Intelligence: Normal (4/10)
Strength: Superhuman Class 100 (11/12)
Flight Speed: Warp speed (12/12)
Stamina: Godlike (9/10)
Durability: Godlike (13/14)
Agility: Peak human (4/7)
Reflexes: Superhuman (6/7)
Fighting Skills: Unknown training, but has held his own against Thor and multiple other gods. It is reasonable to assume that he gains their fighting abilities as well as their power.
Special Skills/Abilities: None known
Superhuman physical powers: Thanks to the jewel, Desak is "immune" to a gods powers. He can absorb them, redirect them, and even send them back to the sender. He has sent Mjolnir careening off with just a wave of his hand. With each god he slays, he grows even more powerful. It is unclear whether he can teleport as well, or is just extremely fast as to appear to do so. He does travel from world to world and to other dimensions as well in his quest to slay gods.
Superhuman Mental Powers: The ability to sense all aspects of godliness in a being and their level of power.
Special Limitations: None
Source of Superhuman Powers: Empowered by Tarene the Designate
Personal Weaponry: Axe, sword, dagger, shield, and a jewel in a necklace that absorbs a beings power when he kills

GalacticStorm
No master.

I have turned to the Dark side

it is now impowering me beyond your wildest dreams.

You are no match for me. smile

Oh yeh i meant

Tyrant = < Odin. smile

Fine. I didnt want no punk ass padewan following me around anyway mad

No match for you. Maybe in the lame post stakes but otherwise son im in a league of my own smile

Its good to see you corrected yourself. The way of the GalacticStorm is ever the path to true enlightenment.

You'd do well to remember that.

Until next time sonny.

Roll with the GS big grin

golem370
A pic of Desek

yahman
Fine. I didnt want no punk ass padewan following me around anyway mad

No match for you. Maybe in the lame post stakes but otherwise son im in a league of my own smile

Its good to see you corrected yourself. The way of the GalacticStorm is ever the path to true enlightenment.

You'd do well to remember that.

Until next time sonny.

Roll with the GS big grin

Don't take your replacement so personally. This place needs to be rid of the dead wood. smile Im sure you'l get over it eventually.

Oh yeh i heard that Galactus punked Hyperstorm who had the power of the phoenix and Franklin Richards . smile laughing

oh well

GalacticStorm
Don't take your replacement so personally. This place needs to be rid of the dead wood. smile Im sure you'l get over it eventually.

Oh yeh i heard that Galactus punked Hyperstorm who had the power of the phoenix and Franklin Richards . smile laughing

oh well

Whirly!!!

golem370
Aside from the above listed attributes, Surtur has the ability to manipulate cosmic energy for various effects, including projection of concussive force, generation of intense heat and flame, levitation, molecular manipulation of himself, interdimensional teleportation, and virtual immortality

golem370
Intelligence: Immeasurable (10/10)
Strength: Incalculable (12/12)
Speed: Superhuman (6/10)
Flight Speed: Warp Speed (12/12)
Stamina: Immeasurable (10/10)
Durability: Godlike (13/14)
Agility: Superhuman (6/7)
Reflexes: Superhuman (6/7

yahman
Whirly!!!

Sorry sad His apprentice is filling in for him. Sorry Whirly or presuming that I am your apprentice. embarrasment

guy222
Tyrant

mummy_guy
dude surfer cant win

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/4/48872/901891-746918_bpss_super_super.jpg

galactusischere
Tyrant 10000/10

surtur wasonly around odin level...

guy222
Surtur is older than Odin. Power = IMO

They eternally battle

golem370
I can't see Surtur losing this.

guy222
Surtur w/Twilight vs Tyrant

I'd still give Tyrant the edge

golem370
Not me. I haven't seen anything Depowered Tyrant that Surtur shouldn't be able to do.

quanchi112
Tyrant wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.