If you Found....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SlipknoT
..out George Bush's Cell Phone number and Called him what would you say? I'd ask him if he wanted to come over and Hot box my Living room rolling on floor laughing

Deano
id ask him what he gets up to in skull and bones

DarkC
I'd get that dude from The Darkness to sing him a song and break his eardrums.

heavenablaze666
id' find out were he livedno expression

"oh big white house eh "

Sir Mist
I'd ask him to come over and play Co-op in Halono expression

mysterio69
i'd ask him to spell his name. and then i'd laugh, because after every letter, he'd pause in deep thought about what letter comes next. then i'd say. "you're stupid!" and hang up in his ear. and my day would be complete.

DarkC
Originally posted by Sir Mist
I'd ask him to come over and play Co-op in Halono expression
I'd do that with Tony Blair or Pierre from Simple Plan. stick out tongue

silver_tears
Pierre love

DarkC
Only good SP song is Untitled. no expression

SlipknoT
Originally posted by DarkC
Pierre from Simple Plan. stick out tongue I'd break his Nose and Cut off his hand.

DarkC
Originally posted by SlipknoT
I'd break his Nose and Cut off his hand.
May fury befall you, my friend.

mysterio69
I'd break his Nose and Cut off his hand.

that's all you'd do?

SlipknoT
......*starts rolling a joint*

Sir Mist
Originally posted by DarkC
I'd do that with Tony Blair or Pierre from Simple Plan. stick out tongue

Oooh hardcore multiplayer happening at your place.....I'd let them all play, then run outside and chuck a grenade through the window and blow them all uphappy

DarkC
Pierre isn't bad. Most of his songs suck, though. stick out tongue

SlipknoT
Halo 2 is a horrible game......

Deano
halo 1 is better

bilb
I'd ask him to sing th ealphabet song, then laugh my ass of when he had to ask Laura for help laughing

Deano
id say to him.....you are a puppet of forces dictating their decisions and, in the case of you and many others, it's clear that a moron like you can be 'successful' by reaching the 'highest office'. you may be called President of the United States, but you are still a moron. your status makes no difference to that, except in our manipulated perception, and to climb the greasy poll of politics you like many others need to have corruption in your blood and the ability to lie by reflex action. Is that really success mr bush?

Sir Mist
I'd tell him I found a WMD in my toilet, then watch him spend the next 5 years trying to find it happy

bilb
I'd tell him I found a WMD in my toilet, then watch him spend the next 5 years trying to find it happy

laughing

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Deano
id say to him.....you are a puppet of forces dictating their decisions and, in the case of you and many others, it's clear that a moron like you can be 'successful' by reaching the 'highest office'. you may be called President of the United States, but you are still a moron. your status makes no difference to that, except in our manipulated perception, and to climb the greasy poll of politics you like many others need to have corruption in your blood and the ability to lie by reflex action. Is that really success mr bush? Then you'd go read books about the Royal Family being Lizards...

Masrix
I'd tell him I found a WMD in my toilet, then watch him spend the next 5 years trying to find it happy laughing

Id tell him that tony blair is joining the terriost to protect his contry from more bombings then i'd laugh as he went to war with europe.

Id also tell him to **** off

Deano
Then you'd go read books about the Royal Family being Lizards...

i dont read that stuff smile

SlipknoT
You write that stuff, my mistake.

Deano
You write that stuff, my mistake.

show me..

SlipknoT
didnt you make a book?

Tired Hiker
I'd ask him if he remembers me. You see, I am George Bush's secret love child!

Deano
didnt you make a book?

nah confused

SlipknoT
I could have sworn somewhere you said you did

GCG
..out George Bush's Cell Phone number and Called him what would you say? I'd ask him if he wanted to come over and Hot box my Living room rolling on floor laughing

Send his number to Samara ; she'll do the rest in 7 days

GGgrievous725
I'd tell him that i was the leader of australia and wanted to go to war with him then do the same thing with every other state and laugh saying dance my puppets dance or just do what doctor evil did

bilb
Originally posted by GCG
Send his number to Samara ; she'll do the rest in 7 days

laughing laughing laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.