If you had a million Bucks?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Masrix
I'd Go to the bank and ask for a million bucks in pennys and ask them to count it all out for me...

Then Id buy alot of things

Raven Guardia
I buy a drum set, new guitar with the union jack on it, LOTS AND LOTS of clothes, a new comp some new cds,and a car and a kitty and many other things.

*Georgina_A*
Clothes...droolio

...And um, other stuff ninja

Deano
id convert it to english pounds

Masrix
House, Dodge Viper, Arcade games, cool furnature, huge tv, all game consoles, pool, dirtbike, new guitar, another popcorn machine, and some other stuff

Neo_Communist
Id start my own country

Sir Mist
I'd buy KMC and ban all you suckersevil face

mysterio69
expensive whores! no more cheap ones!

Masrix
Originally posted by Sir Mist
I'd buy KMC and ban all you suckersevil face laughing ass

GCG
pwah !

only a million ?

GGgrievous725
I'd buy lawyers and take all kinds of rich companies to court for stupid reasons and become more RICH!!!!! muahahaha

Tired Hiker
I buy all the tv show episodes of Alf and buy out a time slot from a tv station and just constantly play episodes of Alf. (influenced by mysterio69's avitar.) smile

SlipknoT
$500,000 of it would go to drugs, the rest I'd but Pop Tarts and DVDs and an ak 47

GCG
Originally posted by SlipknoT
the rest I'd but Pop Tarts and DVDs and an ak 47

whaddya mean you would 'butt' Pop Tarts, DVDs, and an AK47 ?

SlipknoT
Buy*

GGgrievous725
$500,000 of it would go to drugs, the rest I'd but Pop Tarts and DVDs and an ak 47
laughing laughing sorry man but i think you'd need to buy a plane and fly it to some foreign country so you could get that stuff legally or just buy the town and its gunshops and cops and crap like that either one works(except pop tarts and DVDs im pretty sure there legall :confusedsmile

Lil Krueger
I buy 51 shares on a company that treats workers as family. I threaten them to make the workers homeless unless they gimme 2,000,000. Then I get richer.

SlipknoT
Originally posted by GGgrievous725
laughing laughing sorry man but i think you'd need to buy a plane and fly it to some foreign country so you could get that stuff legally or just buy the town and its gunshops and cops and crap either one works(except pop tarts and DVDs im pretty sure there legall confused ) Nah, I know a guy I can get an ak 47 from for $700..off the street that is. And the drugs well I know plenty of people that could hook me up.

GGgrievous725
yeah man. what kind ya gettin man. the good kind man or the bad kind man.

SlipknoT
?

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
I buy a drum set, new guitar with the union jack on it, LOTS AND LOTS of clothes, a new comp some new cds,and a car and a kitty and many other things.

I would also buy a flip phone, with color screen

GGgrievous725
?
yeah um they did something like that on retarded animal babies great animation

shyguy
if i had a million bucks i would probably spend it on at random useless stuff

Ladyluck
I'd buy an island and start a nudist colony droolio ...and I'd buy a pinball machine! eek!

Masrix
I would buy Playboy! ......

Ladyluck
eek! I'd buy the playboy mansion droolio

sexylexy32
A million dollars...hmmm absolutely nothing..I'd save it..I'm not an impulse buyer.....but if I found a really nice car..that's another story. Happy Dance

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Ladyluck
eek! I'd buy the playboy mansion droolio One Million would buy you like 1/100 of the Playboy mansion

Ladyluck
One Million would buy you like 1/100 of the Playboy mansion

I know cry ...but I'm allowed to dream...

Masrix
I would buy spoony , slipknot and mist

GGgrievous725
lol

Sir Mist
Originally posted by Masrix

Im sorry, the one million will only cover Slip's shoelace, now begone poor personmhm

Wolflet
i would brush my teeth eek!

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sir Mist
Originally posted by Wolflet
i would brush my teeth eek!

roll eyes (sarcastic)

You are like...so awesomeeek!

Wolflet
and then i would use the money to buy all the toothbrushes and toothpaste in the world and give it to the orphanage and homeless peeps eek!

SlipknoT
I would buy spoony , slipknot and mist One Million would only Buy you 4 Minutes of My Company raver

Wolflet
One Million would only Buy you 4 Minutes of My Company raver
how many minutes do i get if i bought you droolio

SlipknoT
As Long as you needed flirt

phantom_gurlz
new drum set, a nice car in black, all horror movies DVD, migrate 2 Los Angeles, buy a new hse, all that jazz

BackFire
I'd buy a house, a new computer, maybe two or three, so my friends could come over and have lan parties, maybe a new car (nothing to fancy, just something better then what I have now), some new movies and video games, and the rest would go in the bank.

§P0oONY
If I had a million Bucks, I'd by 1,000,000 cheap ****s

§P0oONY

Well... you'd have to part with $0.50.... I don't come cheap

Rogue Jedi
if i had a million bucks, i'd put it in the bank and live off the 10% interest.

Gen. Grievous
I would create evil robots and take over the universe!

Enslaved
I would fly and see this special guy of mine!

Then travel around the world..with him by my side...and invest the rest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.