george bush and john kerry members of skull and bones plus other ..stuff

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano
In 2004, Bush and Kerry were both initiates of the Skull and Bones Society, an elite secret grouping for chosen ones from the Illuminati bloodline families. There are a few hundred initiates of the Skull and Bones Society alive at any one time and some 295 million Americans; but somehow this secret society managed to supply both candidates at a 'free'
election. The Illuminati couldn't lose. Whatever the result they would have had their guy in the White House, and Bush and Kerry would have simply pursued the same course using different rhetoric to kid the people that they did have a choice. Both candidates were asked about their Skull and Bones membership in an interview on the Public Broadcasting Service (PBS) and both refused to talk about it. Bush said it was 'too secret'.

The interviewer let them get away with this evasion when he should have asked them why two potential Presidents of the United States would not tell the people about their secret society background because it was 'too secret'. What the hell did they mean it was secret and what were the implications for open government of this secrecy? But you can spot most American journalists and television 'news' presenters quite easily; they are the ones on their knees with their tongues sticking out preparing to lick.
Terms like Republican and Democrat, Labour and Conservative, are masks on the same face. But, as in 2000, the man the Illuminati really wanted was George W. Bush because his so-called 'neocon' (fascist) controllers, who orchestrated the war on terror, had their networks in place throughout the government and they were to be left there to complete the task of setting the world ablaze and destroying America.

So, for the second time, the vote was rigged for Bush, not least through electronic voting machines with no paper trail to prove the desired choice had been recorded. JUST FRIGGIN TRUST US OK?! The machines were provided by Bush-supporting corporations that also counted the votes! Among them was Diebold Inc. of North Canton, Ohio.
Its chief executive, Walden O'Dell, was a top fundraiser for the Bush campaign who wrote a year earlier that he was 'committed to helping Ohio deliver its electoral votes to the president... 'It must have been entirely a coincidence that somehow Ohio managed to record 90,000 more votes than it has registered voters! There were also other vote scams detailed since the 'election' on the headlines page of my website: davidicke.com. To be a stooge in this corrupt farce, millions stood in line for up to seven hours for the 'democratic right' of making an irrelevant 'choice'. We also had the insane situation in the so-called 'beacon of democracy' of having the crucial election in Ohio run by Ken Blackwell, the secretary of state, a co-chairman of Ohio's committee to elect George Bush! The same was the case in Florida with secretary of state Katherine Harris when a vote scam there gave Bush the presidency in 2000. The governor of Florida was Jeb Bush, the idiot's brother. America is not even a democratic country, let alone a free one, but still most of the electorate continue to take politics seriously.

all part of the shit world we live in..and thats only a slice of the cake..the amount of corruption!!! FREEDOM!

p.s feel free to have a go at me..as always..i dont care
peace,,keep on rocking in a free world

KidRock
LOL

an elite secret grouping for chosen ones from the Illuminati bloodline families.

I stopped right there

bilb
i thought the Skull & Bones stuff was common knowledge blink

Oswald Kenobi
Originally posted by bilb
i thought the Skull & Bones stuff was common knowledge blink

It is. This is the funniest embellishment the conspiracy theorists have come up with. Taking a simple high society fraternity and making it into something sinister. If these guys used their brain power for good, Hollywood would go through an extraordinary renaissance.

Originally posted by Deano

If you know you're going to get flamed, and you know nobody is taking seriously what you say, why do you keep posting it? Is whoring for attention really that exciting?

silver_tears
There's no need to be mean, I take what he says seriously and consider it with an open mind, as long as one person is interested it's better than most of the shit around here. So why bother even commenting if its going to be negative? There's way worse attention whores around here. Some include those who insult others for kicks yes

Oswald Kenobi
Originally posted by silver_tears
There's no need to be mean, I take what he says seriously and consider it with an open mind, as long as one person is interested it's better than most of the shit around here. So why bother even commenting if its going to be negative? There's way worse attention whores around here. Some include those who insult others for kicks yes

Tell me how it's an open mind when he ignores anything that disputes what he believes. I am not being mean, merely commenting on his invitation to flame him. If you are expecting only a negative response, why bother posting at all.

KidRock

Free world? I thought we were all puppets and there was no free world. I guess there is no need for the 'resistance' then right Deano?

silver_tears
Originally posted by Oswald Kenobi
Tell me how it's an open mind when he ignores anything that disputes what he believes. I am not being mean, merely commenting on his invitation to flame him. If you are expecting only a negative response, why bother posting at all.

I said I consider with an open mind, I didn't mention him.

hh?
why dont we actually discuss this rather than making fun of it...

Oswald Kenobi
I said I consider with an open mind, I didn't mention him.

But I've researched it and determined it's garbage. I was open minded.

KidRock
Originally posted by hh?

He doesn't want to discuss it he wants to drill it into our heads to belive it. Read his other threads, if someone says he is wrong he calls us PUPPETS.

Oswald Kenobi
Originally posted by hh?

because discussion includes dissention, but Deano won't discuss it with people who disagree with him.

Fire
Bush and Kerry in Skull and Bones => Yea D'uh

finti
I suspect the lot to be members of Homer Simpsons secret organisation too The Dooooh brotherhood

Bardock42
Ok, first of all...was anyone else sure that deano had opened that thread........

Now to the points.....

First part:
No proof that "Skull and Bones" has anything to do with the Illuminati
Just cause you are in the same club you don't agree to the same stuff.....take football, I might be in a football club but that doesn't mean that I work for the same Political Goals as any other member....
There are third candidates.......it is a free election.....you can form your own party whenever you like...you can vote for te third person....you can do anything you want...just because the two famous guy were in the same club doesn't mean that an election is not free....

Oh and if you are so much for freedom why not for the freedom of Bush and Kerry to keep there private life secret?

Second Part.
Dude....if you believe the first the second is just plain stupid....what if Kerry and Bush would do the same...is there a need to drop "more" (more as in none) "evidence" (evidence as in BULLSHIT) that it was faked?...Don't think so.....a sure election doesn't have to be faked....

Now if Bush did it for himself well that sucks......and its not a free election....but that doesnt porove any World Conspiracy.....and actually if someone has the power to do that its to admire...the people always scream for freedom and equality....but in fact they just envy the more powerful.....oh well...

The shit world we live in? .....well go to africa.....there'S no illuinati to "fake elections" .....although are you sure that "world " is so much better......I think there is almost no one in GB that can actually honestly say...I live in a shit world....

By the way Rocking in the Free World is a great song but people mistake the word freedom...you are free to do whatever you want..just take the cnsequences.....it is a free world..youi might just not be one of the lucky ones that can use that freedom ....

Ushgarak
So why bother even commenting if its going to be negative?

Because the basis behind this stuff represents the absolute worst of quasi-intellectual arrogance with a healthy dose of extreme stupidity built in. That people actually twist their minds to believe this stuff is a terrible statement on the ability of humanity to proceed in a rational manner. It must be opposed at every turn- and exposed for the idiocy that it is.

Sorry, but such rampant stupidity deserves continual negative comment.

Skull and Bones is just a fraternity steeped in dumb ritual to be 'cooler'. It's the most harmless thing there is- except, of course, that it is a representation of the old boy network, and it is hardly conspiracy theory that money and power (the major entrance tests for S&B) get you further in this world. Big whoop.

All the commentary on vote rigging is just shit stirring. Prove it.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
I just heard on the hush-hush that the majority of US presidents come from Ivy League schools...Shhh! Don't tell anyone!

Red Superfly
No, they come from trailer parks.

Deano
It is. This is the funniest embellishment the conspiracy theorists have come up with. Taking a simple high society fraternity and making it into something sinister. If these guys used their brain power for good, Hollywood would go through an extraordinary renaissance.

If you know you're going to get flamed, and you know nobody is taking seriously what you say, why do you keep posting it? Is whoring for attention really that exciting?

i dont want attention at all, i just know people will start to respond negatively and have cheap pops...i was just stating that i dont care

Deano
Originally posted by KidRock
Free world? I thought we were all puppets and there was no free world. I guess there is no need for the 'resistance' then right Deano?

sarcasm my boy

Deano
because discussion includes dissention, but Deano won't discuss it with people who disagree with him.

ive been discussing it with you and pvs for months roll eyes (sarcastic)

Deano
He doesn't want to discuss it he wants to drill it into our heads to belive it. Read his other threads, if someone says he is wrong he calls us PUPPETS.

but you let politicians drill there garbage into your head...
i call you puppets? my opinion...and obviously i dont get called names when i make these threads

Oswald Kenobi
ive been discussing it with you and pvs for months roll eyes (sarcastic)

Admit it Deano, you won't respond to a great many points.

Deano
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Because the basis behind this stuff represents the absolute worst of quasi-intellectual arrogance with a healthy dose of extreme stupidity built in. That people actually twist their minds to believe this stuff is a terrible statement on the ability of humanity to proceed in a rational manner. It must be opposed at every turn- and exposed for the idiocy that it is.

Skull and Bones is just a fraternity steeped in dumb ritual to be 'cooler'. It's the most harmless thing there is- except, of course, that it is a representation of the old boy network, and it is hardly conspiracy theory that money and power (the major entrance tests for S&B) get you further in this world. Big whoop.

maybe you should sit on the white cloud if you think you know everything..everyone had a feelin in there heart that the voting was rigged. and in this corrupt society, it is possible
but maybe we will never know..since everything is an opinion

Oswald Kenobi
maybe you should sit on the white cloud if you think you know everything..everyone had a feelin in there heart that the voting was rigged. and in this corrupt society, it is possible
but maybe we will never know..since everything is an opinion

LOL. I actually agree with that.

Deano
Admit it Deano, you won't respond to a great many points.

ive responed to a great many things
there have been a few things you have been unable to answer to
if people knew sooner that 9/11 was a monumental lie, then maybe certain tragic events woudnt of unfolded

Oswald Kenobi
ive responed to a great many things
there have been a few things you have been unable to answer to
if people knew sooner that 9/11 was a monumental lie, then maybe certain tragic events woudnt of unfolded

I've given eye witness accounts from people I know. I've given eye witness accounts of things that I personally saw. You can't explain that away. You like to call those that shun your belief in this new world order, sheep. As if we are just closedminded and blind to the truth. I only point out that there are holes in everything you show us. To ignore those holes is being exactly what you've called everybody else.

PVS
i believe the polls are being rigged.
mind you, i'm not placing a halo on the democratic party and horns
on the republican party. it just seems that as of late, the reps have far exceeded the dems in shadey practices and poll rigging.

in 2000, i believe it was just dumb luck. luck that gore would be so frikin stupid that he would lose his own state, and luck that the deciding state would be the very one bush's brother is governor of. doesnt make it right, but if gore wasnt such a useless assclown, there would have been an entirely different outcome.

in 2004 i firmly believe that the polls were rigged. i dont feel like going into all the details, because i made a thread on it and we all discussed it to death. no intention of debating it, its just what i firmly believe to be true.

but then, when people want to discuss this, we get all the deanos of the world who dellude the debate with fantasies of alien lizard men and secret satanic cults on capitol hill. people on the con-side of the debate will then instinctively merge my arguement with his, and we have this...

see deano, you empower those who others wish to convince otherwise.
it would be like presenting a case for the JFK assassination conspiracy, and adding that lizard men actually shot him with a laser beam from outer space.
everyone points and laughs, and the initial argument seems like a complete joke now.

see what a tool you're being?

Deano
Originally posted by PVS
i believe the polls are being rigged.
mind you, i'm not placing a halo on the democratic party and horns
on the republican party. it just seems that as of late, the reps have far exceeded the dems in shadey practices and poll rigging.

in 2000, i believe it was just dumb luck. luck that gore would be so frikin stupid that he would lose his own state, and luck that the deciding state would be the very one bush's brother is governor of. doesnt make it right, but if gore wasnt such a useless assclown, there would have been an entirely different outcome.

in 2004 i firmly believe that the polls were rigged. i dont feel like going into all the details, because i made a thread on it and we all discussed it to death. no intention of debating it, its just what i firmly believe to be true.

but then, when people want to discuss this, we get all the deanos of the world who dellude the debate with fantasies of alien lizard men and secret satanic cults on capitol hill. people on the con-side of the debate will then instinctively merge my arguement with his, and we have this...

see deano, you empower those who others wish to convince otherwise.
it would be like presenting a case for the JFK assassination conspiracy, and adding that lizard men actually shot him with a laser beam from outer space.
everyone points and laughs, and the initial argument seems like a complete joke now.

see what a tool you're being?

please stop mentioning the lizard men, its not about that
then if you believe the voting is rigged then maybe you can come to realise that the goveremnt is capable of prchestrating an event like 9/11 and blaming it on someone else

PVS
no deano. even if its proven that the polls were rigged, it means nothing for your silly little fantasy. and i will CONTINUE to bring up the lizard men, because if you wish to go on believing david icke, then you belive in lizard men...sorry erm. unless you are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO frikin arrogant that you would not only preach his crap as "THE TRUTH" but also believe that you are in the position to alter his theory and THEN go on to lable it as "THE TRUTH".

sorry lizard boy.

Deano
Originally posted by PVS
no deano. even if its proven that the polls were rigged, it means nothing for your silly little fantasy. and i will CONTINUE to bring up the lizard men, because if you wish to go on believing david icke, then you belive in lizard men...sorry erm. unless you are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO frikin arrogant that you would not only preach his crap as "THE TRUTH" but also believe that you are in the position to alter his theory and THEN go on to lable it as "THE TRUTH".

sorry lizard boy.

id rather be a lizard than a sheep wink

PVS

well, a sheep would blindly believe everything someone tells them with no concrete proof...so who's the sheep mr. 'copy and paste'?

so arrogant....so pointless erm

Oswald Kenobi

There you go again with the "sheep" comment. Where's your open mind to see the other side of the argument?

PVS
apparently the definition of "open mind" simply means to accept the most oddball fantasy as truth, and to hell with common sense. i always thought having an 'open mind' was to see both sides of an arguement and never taking things simply at face value....but wtf do i know?

Deano
not a lot by the looks of it

commen sense? fantasy?
please roll eyes (sarcastic)

Deano
There you go again with the "sheep" comment. Where's your open mind to see the other side of the argument?

i see the other side of the argument,
we are never going to agree though

PVS
not a lot by the looks of it

commen sense? fantasy?
please roll eyes (sarcastic)

"Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt." -- Mark Twain

here comes another "no YOU!!!" rebuttal

Deano

Bardock42
Deano, you didn't say one word aboot what I posted....why? ...Cause you know that you only post Bullshit and that this Icke person is an idiot.....
Originally posted by Bardock42
Ok, first of all...was anyone else sure that deano had opened that thread........

Now to the points.....

First part:
No proof that "Skull and Bones" has anything to do with the Illuminati
Just cause you are in the same club you don't agree to the same stuff.....take football, I might be in a football club but that doesn't mean that I work for the same Political Goals as any other member....
There are third candidates.......it is a free election.....you can form your own party whenever you like...you can vote for te third person....you can do anything you want...just because the two famous guy were in the same club doesn't mean that an election is not free....

Oh and if you are so much for freedom why not for the freedom of Bush and Kerry to keep there private life secret?

Second Part.
Dude....if you believe the first the second is just plain stupid....what if Kerry and Bush would do the same...is there a need to drop "more" (more as in none) "evidence" (evidence as in BULLSHIT) that it was faked?...Don't think so.....a sure election doesn't have to be faked....

Now if Bush did it for himself well that sucks......and its not a free election....but that doesnt porove any World Conspiracy.....and actually if someone has the power to do that its to admire...the people always scream for freedom and equality....but in fact they just envy the more powerful.....oh well...

The shit world we live in? .....well go to africa.....there'S no illuinati to "fake elections" .....although are you sure that "world " is so much better......I think there is almost no one in GB that can actually honestly say...I live in a shit world....

By the way Rocking in the Free World is a great song but people mistake the word freedom...you are free to do whatever you want..just take the cnsequences.....it is a free world..youi might just not be one of the lucky ones that can use that freedom ....

PVS
its an ego-boosting thing. he gets a special feeling by calling someone
a "sheep", because it makes him feel smart and validated erm
forget about a real debate though.
his only rebuttals will be "thats what you think" and "prove it" and "i know you are, but what am i?"

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
his only rebuttals will be "thats what you think" and "prove it" and "i know you are, but what am i?"

Basically he will use some of the more annoying Phrases on This Website.

Deano
Originally posted by PVS

and u have never said prove it?
show me where i have wrote 'i know you are but what am i'??

Deano
Basically he will use some of the more annoying Phrases on This Website.

basically i dont

Bardock42
and u have never said prove it?
show me where i have wrote 'i know you are but what am i'??

Well but you are the person that makes the claims......you have to proof it...

basically i dont

Yes..sure.....

PVS
Well but you are the person that makes the claims......you have to proof it...

so simple a concept for you and i to grasp. but yet.......

Deano
lets just end this here..as ive said..its not all about proof, even though there is lots..most of it is blatantly obvious.
its about what feels right in your heart,Only you know if it feels right to you or not, if it doesnt then go about your life..you can choose to walk away from this thread if you want, if its so bollox and im so crazy then why bother arguing with me?

PVS
we bother arguing with you because we all share the same pet peeve: misinformation. so long as you post baseless wacked out garbage we will be there as the voice of reason and reality. if YOU dont like it, then post this crap at another forum erm

Deano
Originally posted by PVS
we bother arguing with you because we all share the same pet peeve: misinformation. so long as you post baseless wacked out garbage we will be there as the voice of reason and reality. if YOU dont like it, then post this crap at another forum erm

i only like this forumsmile
wacked out garbage to you perhaps, thats fine
ignore the qoute i posted if you want..because you know its the truth

Bardock42
i only like this forumsmile
wacked out garbage to you perhaps, thats fine
ignore the qoute i posted if you want..because you know its the truth

No noi..its wacked out garbage to reality........that'S the problem.....

PVS
you would love for everyone to ignore you unless they blindly accept what you copy and paste, and say "i agree" and "you're sooooooo right". but yet thats not the case is it? your only defense mechanism to protect your bloated ego is to call everyone sheep and wrap yourself up comfortably in your own delusion that you're the only one here with an "open mind". i hope for your sake that its just some childhood phase.

Oswald Kenobi
i see the other side of the argument,
we are never going to agree though

Seeing the other side of the argument is admitting when someone else has a point. You've never done that, Deano.

PVS
Seeing the other side of the argument is admitting when someone else has a point. You've never done that, Deano.

...ever

Shakyamunison
In 2004, Bush and Kerry were both initiates of the Skull and Bones Society, an elite secret grouping for chosen ones from the Illuminati bloodline families. There are a few hundred initiates of the Skull and Bones Society alive at any one time and some 295 million Americans; but somehow this secret society managed to supply both candidates at a 'free'
election. The Illuminati couldn't lose. Whatever the result they would have had their guy in the White House, and Bush and Kerry would have simply pursued the same course using different rhetoric to kid the people that they did have a choice. Both candidates were asked about their Skull and Bones membership in an interview on the Public Broadcasting Service (PBS) and both refused to talk about it. Bush said it was 'too secret'.

The interviewer let them get away with this evasion when he should have asked them why two potential Presidents of the United States would not tell the people about their secret society background because it was 'too secret'. What the hell did they mean it was secret and what were the implications for open government of this secrecy? But you can spot most American journalists and television 'news' presenters quite easily; they are the ones on their knees with their tongues sticking out preparing to lick.
Terms like Republican and Democrat, Labour and Conservative, are masks on the same face. But, as in 2000, the man the Illuminati really wanted was George W. Bush because his so-called 'neocon' (fascist) controllers, who orchestrated the war on terror, had their networks in place throughout the government and they were to be left there to complete the task of setting the world ablaze and destroying America.

So, for the second time, the vote was rigged for Bush, not least through electronic voting machines with no paper trail to prove the desired choice had been recorded. JUST FRIGGIN TRUST US OK?! The machines were provided by Bush-supporting corporations that also counted the votes! Among them was Diebold Inc. of North Canton, Ohio.
Its chief executive, Walden O'Dell, was a top fundraiser for the Bush campaign who wrote a year earlier that he was 'committed to helping Ohio deliver its electoral votes to the president... 'It must have been entirely a coincidence that somehow Ohio managed to record 90,000 more votes than it has registered voters! There were also other vote scams detailed since the 'election' on the headlines page of my website: davidicke.com. To be a stooge in this corrupt farce, millions stood in line for up to seven hours for the 'democratic right' of making an irrelevant 'choice'. We also had the insane situation in the so-called 'beacon of democracy' of having the crucial election in Ohio run by Ken Blackwell, the secretary of state, a co-chairman of Ohio's committee to elect George Bush! The same was the case in Florida with secretary of state Katherine Harris when a vote scam there gave Bush the presidency in 2000. The governor of Florida was Jeb Bush, the idiot's brother. America is not even a democratic country, let alone a free one, but still most of the electorate continue to take politics seriously.

all part of the shit world we live in..and thats only a slice of the cake..the amount of corruption!!! FREEDOM!

laughing laughing laughing laughing roll eyes (sarcastic)

Deano
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
laughing laughing laughing laughing roll eyes (sarcastic)

very intelligent

Deano

and you have never admit when i and others have a point, it works both ways you know

Deano
Originally posted by PVS
you would love for everyone to ignore you unless they blindly accept what you copy and paste, and say "i agree" and "you're sooooooo right". but yet thats not the case is it? your only defense mechanism to protect your bloated ego is to call everyone sheep and wrap yourself up comfortably in your own delusion that you're the only one here with an "open mind". i hope for your sake that its just some childhood phase.

yeh its my defense mechanism when i call you a sheep, and what is it when you call me delusional or any other names you come up with? roll eyes (sarcastic) dont make me laugh
i have no bloated ego...your crap at making judgements
when you start to grow up, then maybe you will think about things a bit more

Shakyamunison
very intelligent

When faced with this kind of "thing", what am I supposed to say? I don't believe in this kind of "thing" and it is so silly when I see other people present it as fact. Do not get upset, it just cracked me up.

Oswald Kenobi
and you have never admit when i and others have a point, it works both ways you know

I will gladly admit you have a point when you make one. I ask questions that never get answered. Do I think you are wrong about the possibility of a new world order? No, it is possible. Do I think you are wrong about the fact that a new world order exists? Absolutely. The evidence just isn't there. And the reasons for the evidence not being there are so full of holes.

Seriously Deano, I think you could better explain the theories surrounding the Illuminati and the conspiracies better than the crackpots you quote all the time.

KidRock

You never have a point. You have a bunch of 'copy and paste' crap from some random guys website. You have theories that you can't back up. So we tell you, you're wrong, and you call us sheep and puppets to make yourself feel good and reinforce the idea that you're right. You have to be insane to belive the crap you post.

Novusordo
Oswald Kenobi, consider the bloodline connections the overwhelming majority of Bonesmen come from such as the Warburgs, Haspburgs, Rockefellars, Kennedy's and the Bush's and then research those bloodlines and you'll see there all Illuminati bloodlines obsessed with the Occult, Satanism and black majic.

And you should view the covert footage of an initiation ritual given to candidates before they become bonesmen it's darl, dark stuff.

Then how about all the ornaments and memorbelia from Hitlers Eagles Nest retreat and all the skulls and shit that adorn the headquarters of the Skull & Bones society, The Tomb?

And why is the society so Satanic and occultic and why do Bonesmen so easily go on to become the heads of major corperations, industry, media barons and political power holders?

Ohh and did you know it's original name was "The Order of Death" and the number "322" next to the skull & bone symbol of theirs is a continuation from some sort of Satanic occult Nazi secret society during WW2 for high ranking SS officers and Nazi's.

And why do initiates have to exhume a random grave and bring the skull back to "The Tomb" to become a full member? Father Bush actually raided Geronamo's grave - the famous Comanche Indian.

I could go on forever.

Also, Oswald Kenobi, dont even bother trying to give you're patheticly weak alternative explanations for it all while totally ignoring what's slapping you accross the face, you ****.

Deano
You never have a point. You have a bunch of 'copy and paste' crap from some random guys website. You have theories that you can't back up. So we tell you, you're wrong, and you call us sheep and puppets to make yourself feel good and reinforce the idea that you're right. You have to be insane to belive the crap you post.

then i must be insane. ive backed up plenty, stop talking bullshit. you dont need backup and proof for everything...you dont need proof to finally realise that george bush is a puppet with no brain whatso eva...the truth is right there splattering you between the eyes

''those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who coudnt hear the music''

Novusordo
yeah we have ****ing backed up all that we say and it isen't just "random copy and pasted crap". It's carefully researched material from multiple sources. I've been studying the global conspiracy for 3 ****ing years - if it was all bullshit, why did I never see it? *Awaits an uber-lame remark*. Pathetic.

KidRock
then i must be insane. ive backed up plenty, stop talking bullshit. you dont need backup and proof for everything...you dont need proof to finally realise that george bush is a puppet with no brain whatso eva...the truth is right there splattering you between the eyes

''those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who coudnt hear the music''

You dont have to back up or have proof for everything? Are you really that stupid? Backing things up and having proof is what makes something valid. Also why dont you make a thread on how the U.S. runs Britain..oo but that isn't a theory, its a fact.

Novusordo
You dont have to back up or have proof for everything? Are you really that stupid? Backing things up and having proof is what makes something valid. Also why dont you make a thread on how the U.S. runs Britain..oo but that isn't a theory, its a fact.

Rock, we have provided proof for everything we have said and innumerable times.

Shakyamunison
Deano & Novusordo

I have a bridge for sale, interested?

Deano
Deano & Novusordo

I have a bridge for sale, interested?

no ..next

Deano

U.S runs britain? you want me to make a thread on that?
buy i would be creating a slanderous thread woundnt i?

Britain runs U.S...thats more truthful

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by Novusordo

As in, seclorum?

Deano
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
As in, seclorum?

yes

Novusordo
The US is EASILY proovably ran from London, or more specifically, Chatham House.

The Round Table Network created by Sir Alfred milner and Cecil Rhodes includes the Royal Institute on International Affairs (RIIA) which controls the US through the Council on Foreign Relations.

If you do the proper research, you will understand how the US is subservent to the UK through the Virginia Company and other powerfull groups that formed in the US's early years of formation.

Also just about every president of the US has a clear line of descent from various European royalty and president bush has one thousand blood connections to every single monarch that sat on the English throne and this stuff ain't theory, it's been exposed by a few mainstream geanological institutions.

England never gave soverignty back to the US, it simply withdrew it's forces and any other open form of control but left their Illuminati bloodlines and secret society/Freemasonic networks in the positions of power and control which is what they did in the Asias, the near and middle-east, Africa, ct, ect.

It's all so proovable you woulden't beleive.

Novusordo
Margerat Thatcher onece said to Bush, something along the lines of...

"Get you're ass over here, I've got orders from the RIIA to manipulate a gulf war".

The very next day all the Illuminati-Rockefellar owned media networks were spewing out propoganda to back a gulf war.

Deano
The US is EASILY proovably ran from London, or more specifically, Chatham House.

The Round Table Network created by Sir Alfred milner and Cecil Rhodes includes the Royal Institute on International Affairs (RIIA) which controls the US through the Council on Foreign Relations.

If you do the proper research, you will understand how the US is subservent to the UK through the Virginia Company and other powerfull groups that formed in the US's early years of formation.

Also just about every president of the US has a clear line of descent from various European royalty and president bush has one thousand blood connections to every single monarch that sat on the English throne and this stuff ain't theory, it's been exposed by a few mainstream geanological institutions.

England never gave soverignty back to the US, it simply withdrew it's forces and any other open form of control but left their Illuminati bloodlines and secret society/Freemasonic networks in the positions of power and control which is what they did in the Asias, the near and middle-east, Africa, ct, ect.

It's all so proovable you woulden't beleive.

hope kidrock doesnt have the courage to look up this info....he would have a heart attack right there on the spot

Ushgarak
No, it is all so much obvious crap we DON'T believe, is how that works.

Don't ask others to do your work. Put up or shut up- provide the proof- and stop living in a fantasy land where you already have.

KidRock
U.S runs britain? you want me to make a thread on that?
buy i would be creating a slanderous thread woundnt i?

Britain runs U.S...thats more truthful

Please, the U.S. uses Britain for soldiers. They are an expendable resource. We sent them into war to get killed so more U.S. soldiers dont have to. Bush has blair wrapped around his thumb. Bush says jump and Blair sends his armies into Iraq to get killed for America.

Capt_Fantastic
Please, the U.S. uses Britain for soldiers. They are an expendable resource. We sent them into war to get killed so more U.S. soldiers dont have to. Bush has blair wrapped around his thumb. Bush says jump and Blair sends his armies into Iraq to get killed for America.

And, this is something to brag about?...how?

KidRock
And, this is something to brag about?...how?

Who is bragging?

Deano

laughing eek! brilliant kidrock
bush does not say anything because bush is just as much a puppet as blair, both controlled from behind the scenes...when you finally realise this, maybe life will be better for you

Novusordo

Oh my god you cant begin to imagine how ****ing stupid you sound from someone who has studied the truth rather that taking the news at face value like you do you dumb idiot.

Just becuase Blair looks subservent to Bush in public dosen't ****ing mean he really is you fool.

Novusordo
kidrock, study the Round Table Networks, Virginia Company, ect to see how England shifted from overt control to covert control of the United States.

Ushgarak
No, that's never going to work- either provide credible sources yourself, or never expect others to give a second thought to what you say.

Deano
Who is bragging?

you are bragging..you love your country but you are allowing the evil corrupt few to turn america into a police state. you elect idiots like bush into office when it doesnt matter who is in office in the first place because they are all controlled.
typical american..woohoo we run the world, we rule! far from it dude.
you think america is land of the free but truth is it isnt but its about time it shud be.

KidRock

Just becuase Blair looks subservent to Bush in public dosen't ****ing mean he really is you fool.

Yeah he looks like it in public becuase that is what he is. He is Dubya's henchman. Bush can make him do whatever he wants(war).

you are bragging..you love your country but you are allowing the evil corrupt few to turn america into a police state. you elect idiots like bush into office when it doesnt matter who is in office in the first place because they are all controlled.
typical american..woohoo we run the world, we rule! far from it dude.
you think america is land of the free but truth is it isnt but its about time it shud be.

I know it is hard to accept Deano. I know it must be hard to understand the country you love so much is on its knees.

ady22
anyone heard of Credo Mutwa?

Ushgarak
These anti-US/anti-UK slanging matches are very unhelpful; I do strongly recommend such things are stayed away from.

ady22
he's a Shaman Zulu who goes on about a whole variety of things and just thought it'd make a good ice breaker being as I've just arrived.

Deano
Yeah he looks like it in public becuase that is what he is. He is Dubya's henchman. Bush can make him do whatever he wants(war).

I know it is hard to accept Deano. I know it must be hard to understand the country you love so much is on its knees.

im past all that patriotism
i understand that we are all in the same boat. some people are aware. some are not. we can allow the global fascist state to happen. or we can do something about it. the choice as always is ours.

ady22
shall i grow a beard reading all the previous posts or could someone just give me the basic gist of what we are talking about?

Deano
Originally posted by ady22
anyone heard of Credo Mutwa?

yeh..i read that good interview he did with icke

Deano
These anti-US/anti-UK slanging matches are very unhelpful; I do strongly recommend such things are stayed away from.

im not anti anything, im not slagging the US

KidRock
im past all that patriotism
i understand that we are all in the same boat. some people are aware. some are not. we can allow the global fascist state to happen. or we can do something about it. the choice as always is ours.

I am glad you finally accept the truth.

ady22
he well knows his stuff don't he ole Credo - could talk for England!

ady22
whats the truth?

ady22
truth is stranger than fiction

ady22
keep them doggies rolling rawhide!

Deano
I am glad you finally accept the truth.

kidrock maybe you should think before you write.
that american bandana you are wearing is suffocating your brain causing millions of braincells to die, if you have a brain that is

ady22
Kidrock, what makes you think that England is on it's knees?

Deano
he well knows his stuff don't he ole Credo - could talk for England!

lol yeh
and he;s probably the only man alive to eat alien skin rolling on floor laughing

Deano

please dont get into a convo with kidrock
i can see why pvs put him on ignore

ady22
We just got the 2012 Olympics!

ady22
thought that might happen though..

Deano
We just got the 2012 Olympics!

it was a dead cert

Oswald Kenobi
Novusordo,
On the subject of the bloodlines. Where are the research notes? NOne have ever been published. How in the hell is the work supposed to be checked if the researcher doesn't allow his work to be scrutinized.

Supposedly the mission of these conspiracy theorists is to convince the world of an impending new world order. You don't accomplish this by insulting anybody who dissents against you. I ask you for proof and you insult me. What are you hiding? The lack of proof perhaps. I simply want you to convince me that what you say is true. This is a natural form of learning. What's so hard to understand about it? Until you engage in an open dialogue without insults, you can't possibly expect to have any shred of credibility.

dave123
Sounds like pirates to me pirate

PVS
please dont get into a convo with kidrock
i can see why pvs put him on ignore

i think everyone should ignore his sorry ass smile

with all the braincells i saved ignoring his posts, im going for my p.h.d. eek!

KidRock

Everything England does Bush makes them do.

Deano
Originally posted by PVS

lol big grin

Deano
Everything England does Bush makes them do.

save your ignorance

Shakyamunison
laughing What the f**k?

KidRock
save your ignorance

The truth hurts doesnt it?

Originally posted by PVS

Easy old man we wouldn't want you haveing a heart attack on us.

Deano
The truth hurts doesnt it?

you dont know what truth is

KidRock

Poor Deano..I guess you're not ready yet.

Whisper
I can just imagine this group of illuminati sitting roand a big table going "Right, what will we call ourselves? Brotherhood of the night?, Shadows of the darkness? Kitten lovers who knit? No, let's call ourselves SKULL AND BONES!!!!! Mwuhahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Deano
Originally posted by Whisper
I can just imagine this group of illuminati sitting roand a big table going "Right, what will we call ourselves? Brotherhood of the night?, Shadows of the darkness? Kitten lovers who knit? No, let's call ourselves SKULL AND BONES!!!!! Mwuhahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

what are you babbling on about?

Whisper
What I mean is, who the hell comes up with the names for these groups?

Whisper
And I don't babble.

Deano
Poor Deano..I guess you're not ready yet.

they've got to you to have they? how sad sad

KidRock
they've got to you to have they? how sad sad

It is quite sad that you dont see the light. One day though, one day. yes

Deano
What I mean is, who the hell comes up with the names for these groups?

i dunno, research it

Whisper
i dunno, research it cry

Deano
cry

i like your sig and avatarsmile

Deano
It is quite sad that you dont see the light. One day though, one day. yes

whats sad is im holding a conversation with you..i must stop

Capt_Fantastic

Honestly, do any of us? Let's assume for a moment that your ideals about the world are correct. What kind of New World Order would allow you to know the motives and purpose behind their actions? If there is a major political body behind all the actions of every major world power and it's leaders, they aren't doing a very good job of it by allowing things to be posted and easily referenced on the fu.cking internet. Were these things factual, then this new world order deserves to rule the world, because they are pulling the wool over the eyes of an even more ignorant people.

But, don't misunderstand me Deano, I respect you. I respect what you believe you are doing is in the best interest of the people of this world. However, despite your efforts, the people of this world are little more than sheep. Unfortunately, yourself included. If there is a conspiracy, you are the most vocal and recognized part of said conspiracy.

If these people have controlled the world for as long as you profess they have, then their game would be beyond your ability to comprehend. So, join the rest of us in ignorant bliss.

As everyone knows, the easiest answer is most often the right one. Don't overlook the forest for the trees

Whisper
i like your sig and avatarsmile happy

KidRock
whats sad is im holding a conversation with you..i must stop

You can't run from the truth forever, but its your decision in the end.

Whisper
I respect Deano, and whenever I read the subject of a new thread of his I always go into work and ask peoples opinions. Everyone likes a good conspiracy theory. Except maybe JFK.

Deano
Honestly, do any of us? Let's assume for a moment that your ideals about the world are correct. What kind of New World Order would allow you to know the motives and purpose behind their actions? If there is a major political body behind all the actions of every major world power and it's leaders, they aren't doing a very good job of it by allowing things to be posted and easily referenced on the fu.cking internet. Were these things factual, then this new world order deserves to rule the world, because they are pulling the wool over the eyes of an even more ignorant people.

But, don't misunderstand me Deano, I respect you. I respect what you believe you are doing is in the best interest of the people of this world. However, despite your efforts, the people of this world are little more than sheep. Unfortunately, yourself included. If there is a conspiracy, you are the most vocal and recognized part of said conspiracy.

If these people have controlled the world for as long as you profess they have, then their game would be beyond your ability to comprehend. So, join the rest of us in ignorant bliss.

As everyone knows, the easiest answer is most often the right one. Don't overlook the forest for the trees

nice post,

lets say for instance that it is all true, if it is then we can stop it, its down to us..if we dont play there game..its game over for them

Capt_Fantastic
You can't run from the truth forever, but its your decision in the end.

Here, distract yourself...the grown ups are talking...

KidRock
Here, distract yourself...the grown ups are talking...

Insulting me because of my username..very grown up roll eyes (sarcastic) Back in 1st grade are we?

Capt_Fantastic
Insulting me because of my username..very grown up roll eyes (sarcastic) Back in 1st grade are we?

you took that as an insult? It must have been better than I thought. Besides, I'm just picking on you.

KidRock
you took that as an insult? It must have been better than I thought. Besides, I'm just picking on you.

Picking on me? I guess we are in 1st grade. Shouldnt you be out in some parade waveing the rainbow flag anyway?

Shakyamunison
laughing

Capt_Fantastic
Picking on me? I guess we are in 1st grade. Shouldnt you be out in some parade waveing the rainbow flag anyway?

didn't you know that people pick on others because they have a crush on them? Tell me...how's it hanging?

KidRock
didn't you know that people pick on others because they have a crush on them? Tell me...how's it hanging?

It's hanging great. How is the pink taco stand? Open for business?

Shakyamunison

Now that was bellow the belt.

Capt_Fantastic

Why? Are you hungry?

Shakyamunison

You can do better than that.

KidRock
You can do better than that.

Who are you?

Why? Are you hungry?

Just thought it would be closed due to the Elton John concert you should be attending tonight.

Shakyamunison
Who are you?

That wasn't funny, I think I want my money back.

Capt_Fantastic
Just thought it would be closed due to the Elton John concert you should be attending tonight.

come on, you know I love Elton...would we be open for buisness if the Don of the gay mafia was in town? Maybe you should stick to the Liberace jokes instead...they're much more funny.

Shakyamunison
My money is on Capt_Fantastic, he's got a leg up on KidRock.

KidRock
come on, you know I love Elton...would we be open for buisness if the Don of the gay mafia was in town? Maybe you should stick to the Liberace jokes instead...they're much more funny.

Liberace, Elton John, doesnt matter. Any gay guy at the butt of a joke is hilarious.

Shakyamunison
and a left hook from KidRock

KidRock
hahaha this thread is to much. laughing

Shakyamunison
Thanks guys but I have to go. Haven't laughed that hard in a long time. laughing

Capt_Fantastic
Liberace, Elton John, doesnt matter. Any gay guy at the butt of a joke is hilarious.

so, you're familiar with butts...and how much fun they can be? I've heard that most straight guys like a finger up the ass every now and then.

KidRock
so, you're familiar with butts...and how much fun they can be?

Yes, women's butts can be great fun. I guess your to busy recieving to find out though.

Capt_Fantastic
Yes, women's butts can be great fun. I guess your to busy recieving to find out though.

Actually, I'm a top...but experience has taught me that an ass is an ass. In the dark, they all feel the same. Duh, like you don't know that.

KidRock
Actually, I'm a top...but experience has taught me that an ass is an ass. In the dark, they all feel the same. Duh, like you don't know that.

Is that you in your avatar? You should grow a mustache..your stretch marks are starting to show.

Deano
jerry

KidRock
Lol I am done with this thread before I get banned. I will let you have the last word Cap_Fantastic, I cant kick a man when he's down, specially when hes a gay guy. I am not one for hate crimes. laughing

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>