teen titans RPG including made up characters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Raven_FAN
i need all of these characters to be filled in
heros
Robin
Starfire
Beastboy
Cyborg
villians
Slade
Brother Blood
Red x

and any other characters and made up ones too

i will be playing Raven

meleficus
(Do you have permission?)

black_goku#1
((no i dont think so seeing as how the last one she opened was closed))

AnimeGirl_12
(hey could i join you guys)

AnimeGirl_12
(g2g)

Axeron
i'd like to join too, as long as there is permission... And if permission is granted i have dins on Beast boy

Raven_FAN
((sorry i dont know how to get permission if anyone can tell me that would be greatly apreciated))

Backbone
cry]

shadow12
(i'd play robin)

Raven_FAN
((how to get permission would be nice too ya no))

Raven_FAN
((hey backbone y dont you be slade or if you dont want to thats fine))

Backbone
Originally posted by Raven_FAN
((hey backbone y dont you be slade or if you dont want to thats fine))

Raven_FAN
((NOW TO GET PERMISSION!!!!!!!!!!!! can anyone tell me how to get it?!))

Raven_FAN
(cuz if i dont get it i could close anytime now!)

Raven_FAN
(um backbone do you know how to get permission?????)

Raven_FAN
(shadow12 do you know how to get permission?)

Axeron
to get permission, you must go to the thread at the top of the page that says something like, "I want to create a new Role-play" It should be the first one and check it about 2ce a week see if the host has given you permission and remember the page you finished checking on.

And including Beast Boy can I be My made up character? They are friends

Raven_FAN
((um i guess if you can handle it.....))

Raven_FAN
(its not there it says user cp faq member list calandar new post search quick links log out home role playing unhosted role play)

Raven_FAN
(if you can click it and give me the link i can mb get permission)

Green_Demon
((It's on the top of this forum. And I am so Beast Girl, Beast Boy's clone.))

Dark Launch
(ill be Red X batman )

JacopeX
((ill be Red X for awhile and then play me made up character. Hes already a Titan))

Dark Launch
(No Im red X you can play as your made up character)

Green_Demon
((I also wish to be Jynx.))

Raven_FAN
((i would prefer no clones sorry))

Raven_FAN
you can be jinx

Raven_FAN
(( just tell me when your ready to start and where))

Axeron
ok but did you get permission yet? and my made up character is SKyler.
I'll put my characters bio in a sec

Axeron
Super hero name: Skyler
Height: 5' 8
Weight: 137.6 lbs
Powers: His true power is being able to control Lightning, BUT with two jewels he found give him the power to control Water and air(he has to be wearing the jewels to use these two powers).
So as you know water lightning and air, are like the "elements" of the sky. He wears the water and air jewels on a necklace.

He knows how to unlock all the water jewel's powers because he focused on it more than the air jewel, and is able to create it out of nothing and can become it just in case he needs to.

Likes: Beast boy, has a crush on another girl, Nova (who i also made up) when she is introduced. Before that he had a small crush on Starfire without knowing about the robin and starfire thing.

Dislikes: Slade, Brother Blood (definetely)

Backround: Born in Azaroth, he is Raven's brother, they were seperated at birth and Skyler has been looking for Raven for his whole life. He has been all alone because of his strange powers and he tries not to show them so he wouldn't be considerd a "freak". In his travels he happened to cross between the path of an evil villian named Lireath (i couldnt think of a good name) and took his air and water jewels by mistake. Also in his travels he was forced into an orphanage and became really good friends with Nova. ONe day Skyler escaped with Nova, but she was caught. After he found Raven he hung out with the titans for a while. Then he went to start his own team, with all the elements in the team.

Raven_FAN
i dont know how to get permission!!!!!!!!!!! i dont know what you are talking about!!!!!!!!!!!

Raven_FAN
(can someone get permission for this rp for me cuz i dont know what ur all talking about @_@)

AdventYomi13
shouldn't all the teen titan threads merge?

Raven_FAN
(i dont know cuz some get really confusing @_@)

Raven_FAN
(can someone else get permission please!)

Puddin Pop
Heres the link http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f62/t360856.html

Raven_FAN
(thank you so much youe the BEST!!!!!!! thank you so much again!)

Raven_FAN
( ok guys im trying to get permission! hopefuly he will say yes!*Fingers crossed*)

Axeron
OK to have some clarification, can everyone post which character they are and if your just viewing say so?

PLayer- SKyler, Beast Boy

JacopeX
Yo, is it ok if my profile is long. I have it saved.

Raven_FAN
(yea thats ok)

Raven_FAN
Originally posted by Axeron
OK to have some clarification, can everyone post which character they are and if your just viewing say so?

PLayer- SKyler, Beast Boy
(um.. how about just 2 characters per person? cuz then it gets confusing if they have like 4 characters perperson

Raven_FAN
(im not sure if ush gave me permission but i think he did =D)

JacopeX
l_l

Raven_FAN
((what.....))

JacopeX
((nothin))

Raven_FAN
(fine...)

Dark Launch
(Hey Jacobe X you can be red X I won't be posting anymore)

JacopeX
((iight

and its JAcope X))

Raven_FAN
(hey do you guys wanna start rite now???)

Raven_959
can i be raven? pleaze!!!!!!!!!!!!

Axeron
you cant be raven cause raven fan is Raven sorry and we didnt get permission

shadow12
(can i be robin)

Lord Follen
~can i posibly join?~

Disturbing13
( I'll be Aqualad.. )

Name: Aqualad

Powers: Communicating with sea creatures, controlling water, and underwater breathing

Alignment: Ally

Background: Aqualad is an Atlantean, a member of the race of people from the mythological city of Atlantis, believed to have sunk into the sea thousands of years ago. Not much is known on his background, beyond his abilities to communicate with creatures of the sea, control water, and breath underwater. As a true Atlantean, he sees himself as a protector of the sea, and thus helps the Titans defeat Trident. He lives with his friend/assistant, Tramm.

Currently, Aqualad is a part of Titans East, along with fellow members Speedy, Bumblebee, and Mas y Menos.

Personality: While being a fun-loving guy, Aqualad takes his job as a protector of the sea very seriously. Since he is by himself most of the time, he prefers to work alone, but will work with others if the need arises.

When top side, he seems to be the object of many girls' affections, including Titan members Starfire and Raven.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/Mike120/aqualad.jpg

Raven_959
can i be a different character?

Raven_FAN
(@_@ too confusing!!!!)

Axeron
hey i have a question why did you need to put a bio on aqualad we all know who he is

Axeron
ok well, again please can everyone post there characters?

Raven_FAN
*RAVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^u^*

Raven_959
Wat? Wat did i do? can i play my character,Rave,she is related to raven.

Disturbing13
Sure, go ahead.

Axeron
IM just going to be BEAST BOY and my made up charcter SKYLER!!!!!!!!! big grin Yeah and why is everyone want tohave their characters related to RAven? SKyler is related to Raven but in this rp he wont cause the other person is who i cant remember their name. And yeah

Raven_FAN
how about one realitive per character? it will be easier that way.

Axeron
well i believe thats what is happening Maybe My character can be Robin's cousin or something. Yeah I want to do that. Make him his cousin

Disturbing13
Can we just start the RP if this thread get's permission..

Raven_FAN
no this rp is gonna get closed i think cause i didnt get permission

Raven_FAN
but i did send ush an e-mail so he mite not shut it down

Raven_FAN
Originally posted by Axeron
well i believe thats what is happening Maybe My character can be Robin's cousin or something. Yeah I want to do that. Make him his cousin
well you can be related to raven cause you were here first

Lord Follen
should we post our created characters now??

Raven_FAN
hmm i guess so

Lord Follen
~okay~
Name:Lord Follen
Race: Elf
Home: Azarath
Title: Lord of the Azarathian elves
powers: light and nature (plants)
weapon: oak staff
Aperance: wears a dark green and black robe and weres a hood most of the time to conceal his face.
Personality: he is shy and kind yet firm enough to do the right thing no matter what

Raven_FAN
ok i gues we can start at a crime scene

Raven_FAN
ok do you wanna start? or should i?

Lord Follen
~ill put my entrance to the city first~
*the city was and average city like every other. it had crime and it had law. just like the others. well thats what they trey to tell the whole world. covering up what their is to hide. in the park it was a wonderful day to be. as light breases drifted by the picnickers and joggers. as the day starts to end and the sky begins to darken the park empties. just as the suns last rays disappeared over the oceans horizon a bright thin tay of light shot through the sky and hit the ground in the center of the park. the ray then thickened as a person walked out of it bright illuminate beam. he was in a new world different from his own. and he was lost and worried about the consecuences of being here and not "their"*

Disturbing13
Aqualad had been sitting at the ledge of a cliff. Looking down at Jump-City, It was obvious another crime was going on. Aqualad then jumped inside the ocean, swimming further and further inside of the water. " I better go check this out.. " He said to himself, and then something from the ground, It was that damned Cinderblock guy. As Aqulad telepathically speaked to the fish. As a huge whale slammed against cinderblock. But unfortunately he was already on shore and was ready to wreck this city. " Better call the teen titans. " He took out his communicater and called the teen titans to help.

Raven_FAN
((is anyone robin?))

shadow12
(i wanted to be him)

Raven_FAN
((ok well were kinda starting rite now so andswer aqualad's call))

shadow12
robin opened his communicator "what is it aqualad"

Raven_FAN
((hm i guess ill act as aqualad until he gets back))

Raven_FAN
"Cinderblock is headed tword the city" Aqualad said to Robin

shadow12
"alright we are on the way"

Raven_FAN
-everyone get into cyborgs car-

Raven_FAN
((hey shadow are lance and robin))

crasheee
Name: Unknown
Hero Name: Shadow
Tem Teen Titans
Appearance Long black trench coat Black T shirt and baggy jeans tattoo on back says ANTICHRIST
Height: 6'0
Weight: 170
Hair: Black spiky
Eye: Blue
Birthplace: Unknown
Weapon's: Samurai Sword
Powers: Anything with Shadows
Weakness: Unknown
Dislikes: Life
Rival: Himself

Personalty: Very Mysterious Person Very Angry About His Life Doesn't like to talk about his past has a very bad Temper and is very jealous very unpredictable very edgy is rough on the outside but has a good heart kinda on the insane side

Background: He Was abandoned by his parents when he was a baby he was raised by a old man till he was 5 then the old man mysteriously died he was alone nobody took him in hes been alone his whole life never having anyone fending for himself its always been him vs the world as he grew he began to realize that he has another side to him the evil side of him he trys to cover it and never let it he calls it Dark Shadow when he loses control of it he's a complete psychopath but he fights himself everyday but due to his miserable past its very hard but when he turned 18 his life finally turned around he met Raven and she took him to the Titans and they took him in he has secrets to him that he Doesn't tell anyone he Doesn't tell anyone about his dark side it has become a little eassier to control his darkside but still can lose control easy he is vry unstable person he only has 1 thing that he would give his life to in a minute Raven he is complely in love with her and would protect her to the end never leaving her side but she Doesn't know that he loves her he wont tell anyone he is a very powful friend but a deadly enemy.......

Raven_FAN
((ok crasheee u know whats goin on))

Lord Follen
*as folen walked around the strang world he left the park and slowly walked the streets*

Raven_959
did i ask to join this thread?

Lord Follen
~yes you said you were going to be rave...~

Raven_959
Rave 'is at the city fighting cinderblock'

Raven_FAN
"Hey Rave! Need help!" Robin shouted

Raven_FAN
((hey Raven_959 can u make me a new sig))

Raven_959
((i'll message u a link so u can put it in ur sig ok?))

JacopeX
((Im back............. again))

Raven_959
Rave' yeah i could use help'

Raven_FAN
Originally posted by Raven_959
((i'll message u a link so u can put it in ur sig ok?))
ok thanx

Raven_959
Rave" hello help!!!'

Raven_FAN
((i think me and raven is the only ppl here cry))

Raven_FAN
"Azarath Metrion Zinthos!"Raven shouts as she throws a car at Cinderblock

Raven_959
Rave"nice one"

Raven_FAN
"Thanx. Watch out!" she yelled and put a dome around them

Raven_959
Rave*went through it and yelled"AZARATH MENTRION ZINTHOS OLON ZENTHOS NOR!!!!!"

Raven_FAN
"thanks. i o u one stick out tongue" she says smiling

Axeron
((OK srry i havent been here. I dont want my character to be related to Raven its ok. My characters cool... So IM Beast Boy and Skyler so we are fighting Cinderblock right?))

Raven_FAN
(yea does anyone know where everyone else is!)

Lord Follen
~on the street wanddering....LOL~

Raven_FAN
((we are fighting cinderblock just to let u know))

Lord Follen
~welli know that..im new to this world and i have been walking the streerts lost...~

Disturbing13
Aqualad had communicated with the sharks. As they started biting Cinderblock, Aqualad then knocked Cinderblock back inside the water by knocking him out with the water. " Hey, Raven nice seeing you again. " Aqualad dived back inside the water and then a huge whale hit Cinderblock in the water. Then another whale hit Cinderblock, Cinderblock then got back towards shore. Aqualad then jumped towards the ledge of the cliff. He noticed a small circular mechanical thing on Cinderblock. Slade was controlling him, Aqualad then pounced on Cinderblock as it smashed it's fists towards his face. He flew back onto the street, Aqualad was now smashed in a car. Regaining consciousness..

Raven_959
Rave"AAAHHH!!!!" i scream as cinder block grabs me and gets teleported to slade.

Raven_FAN
"RAVE!!!!" Raven yells "We have to go after her"

Raven_959
Slade-*puts the scathe markings on,as i fall to the ground and go out cold.*"oh by the way..."he shoves me through a glass window and land on the ground hard,as peices of glass have cut my face. the scathe markings r showing.

Raven_FAN
((slade put it on u??))

Raven_959
((ya he is working for trigon))

Raven_FAN
((so ur under his control))

Raven_959
((pretty much yea))

Raven_FAN
((ok now i know what goin on))

Raven_959
Rave* my eyes are glowing red as i go into evil rave.* I zap raven and bind her in a black chain, then i fall unconsious*

Raven_FAN
((do i get teleported back to slade?))

Raven_959
((no he wants me..now get me to the titans medical room.))

Raven_FAN
((ok but how can i im in CHAINS!!!!!! and unconsious))

Raven_959
((they where fake chains.ure not unconsious i am,i also have peices of glass on me,because slade tossed me out a window))

Raven_FAN
((o i thought u knocked me unconsious))
-Raven slowly gets up rubbing her head- "uhh."-glares at rave- put a sphere around her and flys back to the tower- puts raven in a medical room where she cant use her powers

Raven_959
*lies on the medical bed with no heart beat*

Raven_FAN
((garg!!!!! again!!!!!!))

Raven_FAN
-raven gets her heart to beat again-

Raven_FAN
((sorry i didnt post this sooner but i have to strap u down k))

Raven_959
Rave*is strapped in and is still unconsious*

Raven_FAN
((but ur heart is beating at least))
-Raven leaves the room to go make something for Rave-

Raven_FAN
she comes back to Rave's room only to find her gone and the room trashed. "Slade..."she muttered

Raven_FAN
-im lucky she thought- "good thing i put a tracking device on Rave" she said smirking

crasheee
Shadow sits in hisdark room by himself thinking about his missarible past

Raven_FAN
"Anyone here" Raven yells "Slade took Rave! We need to go after him"

Raven_FAN
-she checks every room but its all empty. then she comes to shadows room. she knocks

Raven_959
Slade*sees something glowing on my cape and notices that it is a tracking device.pulls it off and smashes it.*"this won't hurt a bit."he grabs my arms and finishes putting the scathe marakings on me, and makes me swallow a tracking device

crasheee
be right bavk in a min guys

crasheee
I awnser yes

crasheee
I open the door *WHATS up?" is somthing the matter?

Raven_959
Originally posted by Raven_959
Slade*sees something glowing on my cape and notices that it is a tracking device.pulls it off and smashes it.*"this won't hurt a bit."he grabs my arms and finishes putting the scathe marakings on me, and makes me swallow a tracking device

READ THIS RAVEN_FAN -^

Raven_959
Slade*sees something glowing on my cape and notices that it is a tracking device.pulls it off and smashes it.*"this won't hurt a bit."he grabs my arms and finishes putting the scathe marakings on me, and makes me swallow a tracking device.*

crasheee
I open the door to find Raven FAN I ask *Whats up is somthing the matter ? ?????*

Raven_959
Rave*Slade..he..took...me" i say with tears coming down my face

crasheee
Shadow *Oh my god that S*O*B dont worry ill save you where are you ill be there in a second !!!!!!* yelling me

Raven_959
Rave"i am at slade's headquarters downtown"

crasheee
Shadow *Hold on Ill be there in second * yelling me

crasheee
Shadow uses his powers and walks into a dark corner of his room and dissapears into the darkness he then warps himself down town and runs to slades headquarters as fast as he can after 5 mintes of runnign I reach slades headquarters door I kick the door open and yell "RAVEN WHERE ARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

crasheee
I begin running around looking for raven I am furious i have fire in my eyes "Im not going to let anyone hurt you raven and if they did there gonna pay with there lives!!!!!!" i think to myself

crasheee
sorry shutting off for the night ill be back tommorow

Raven_959
Rave*is in the main chambers of slade's head quarters,chained to a wall.*

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>