yall bitches want a good one aight boboa or jango

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthMaul9123
who would win

DarthGenises
Search Button!

Darth Abominus
been done if i remember correctly bobba would win. but could be wrong

DarthMaul9123
idk who would win theyre clones right

Darth_Frobo
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php look there for some helpful tips.

Illustrious
Still waiting on that "good one."

Dark Thor
NOOB ALERT

Darth_Janus
Better buy popcorn or a sleeping bag at this rate.

Dark Thor
(EDIT) Ignore post

Darth_Janus
Woo... Thor's got good taste in ladies at least.

He's no longer under homosuspicion.... lol

DarthMaul9123
screw yall

Dark Thor
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Woo... Thor's got good taste in ladies at least.

He's no longer under homosuspicion.... lol

are you making fun of me? no expression

Darth_Janus
You again? Attitude problem and a half. I was gonna apologize and be nice to you, but you obviously need schooling...

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by Dark Thor
are you making fun of me? no expression

I was kidding. I like the gal in the pic... wish I had a memory worth using, because I've forgotten her name.

Dark Thor
Originally posted by DarthMaul9123
screw yall

what the hell is your problem? Are you gay? Go ahead screw me, but im male so i dont think u wanna screw me

Dark Thor
I was kidding. I like the gal in the pic... wish I had a memory worth using, because I've forgotten her name.

shes Helen in Troy played by Diane Kruger

Illustrious
Better buy popcorn or a sleeping bag at this rate.

Yeah, I guess I'll run to Costco and nab a tent.

Dark Thor
somebody needs to teach this maul guy a lesson. YO, DANTHEMAN!

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by Illustrious
Yeah, I guess I'll run to Costco and nab a tent.

Dude, can you believe this new guy talkin' shit, yo? Man, we 'bout to lay the smack down on his ass... you game?

Dark Thor
somebody needs to teach this maul guy a lesson. YO, DANTHEMAN!

DarthMaul9123
hahah **** you guys its a computer

Illustrious
Dude, can you believe this new guy talkin' shit, yo? Man, we 'bout to lay the smack down on his ass... you game?

No, I'm not game. That would require more effort than his entire ass is worth.

Darth_Janus
Agreed. He's not even fun to mess with either.

Illustrious
He should pay me for the caloric output required to type. And I'm expecting gourmet.

darthrevan89
We have a new Lil Kruger...only worse.

Darth_Janus
I'm thinking the same. And enough for a drink.

Darth L. Dipsit

I don't understand...

Dark Thor
same here...i think he's paranoid.

Count Dooku

My suggestion is that you do not shove profanity into your post titles and slow your insults down before you either get banned or restricted.

If it were up to me, this thread would be closed faster than the blink of an eye.

Illustrious
-Sets up tent-

Yeah... about that "good one"...

Darth_Janus
I hope you brought a portable tv.

Illustrious
No, but I did bring bring a flatscreen, I found a wallmount outside of Costco.

MAKASHIMAN
Comon you guys leave him alone he'll get it in time just let him have his fun....but anyways I wanna start fresh here at KMC and not fight with yall so let's stop hating each other. Maul for your own good please use the search button or these guys will bash ya....

Illustrious
Originally posted by MAKASHIMAN
Comon you guys leave him alone he'll get it in time just let him have his fun....but anyways I wanna start fresh here at KMC and not fight with yall so let's stop hating each other. Maul for your own good please use the search button or these guys will bash ya....

There are a lot of newbies that come to KMC and aren't total idiots. They know how to carry a conversation, and/or use basic functions such as search. They know NOT to make a thread every other half hour, and they know that it's a bad idea to piss off veterans with their banter that gets derogatory miraculously quick.

There's a definite difference between someone who's intelligent and new, and someone who's a dumbass newbie, this guy is far on the wrong side.

Count Dooku
Originally posted by Illustrious
There are a lot of newbies that come to KMC and aren't total idiots. They know how to carry a conversation, and/or use basic functions such as search. They know NOT to make a thread every other half hour, and they know that it's a bad idea to piss off veterans with their banter that gets derogatory miraculously quick.

There's a definite difference between someone who's intelligent and new, and someone who's a dumbass newbie, this guy is far on the wrong side.

Veteran

I found that word in your paragraph.

Now, tell me....

Do you consider yourself a Veteran?

SnakeEyes
My God this forum needs a moderator.

Darth_Otaku
Originally posted by Darth_Frobo
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php look there for some helpful tips.

laughing don't be so cruel on the poor pecker

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
My God this forum needs a moderator.

You're telling me. I reported his ass twice last night, and if he so much as got a warning, I'd be surprised. Come to think of it, I haven't seen a mod in here this week.

Darth Windu
Ushgarak just closed the Birthday Thread.

HimoKun
what the hell is your problem? Are you gay? Go ahead screw me, but im male so i dont think u wanna screw me

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

You don't vare if he screws you? GAY!!!!!

tommy vercetti
Jango has this. He knows the ways of the mandolorians and learnt them hands of from the mandalorians. Bobo knows only the honour and ways of the mandalorians that Jango taught him as a child and if he hadn't died at the battle of Geonosis he would have taught Bobo more

HimoKun
who would win

retarded wigger........

DarthMaul9123
Originally posted by HimoKun
retarded wigger........

youre a wigger

darthrevan89
youre a wigger

Your an ass.

Dark Thor
Originally posted by HimoKun
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

You don't vare if he screws you? GAY!!!!!

of course i care, but if he wanna screw a male, go after Michael Jackson

Bobafetty
Originally posted by tommy vercetti
Jango has this. He knows the ways of the mandolorians and learnt them hands of from the mandalorians. Bobo knows only the honour and ways of the mandalorians that Jango taught him as a child and if he hadn't died at the battle of Geonosis he would have taught Bobo more
jango left Boba tapes. Boba knows everything Jango knows and more.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.