Agen Kolar or Serra Keto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthMaul9123
Whatever last one

Darth_Janus
Please...

Dark Thor
just to answer him, Agen Kolar

DarthMaul9123
whatever im not asking wat yall think of me im asking what yall think of the polls

DarthMaul9123
Darth243

Please, enlighten me on your definition of a "newb", I did not want to start any crap whatsoever, and it was not my intention to do so. And if a "newb" means im not as big of a star wars nerd , and i use that term lightly, as all of you then thats fine with me.And I agree, "darth Revan" is a powerful sith, but he is only the star of one video game and mentioned in another, and Darth Vader is the heart and soul of star wars. no matter the differences it would be a good fight and i, this being my opinion, think that vader would win.And putting down your opinion does not mean i am forcing it on someone else. I may be wrong and i may be right, but sadly none of us will ever know. we can only assume

exactly what he said

DarthMaul9123
hahahaha

DarthMaul9123
now screw you

Darth L. Dipsit
Originally posted by DarthMaul9123
Darth243

Please, enlighten me on your definition of a "newb", I did not want to start any crap whatsoever, and it was not my intention to do so. And if a "newb" means im not as big of a star wars nerd , and i use that term lightly, as all of you then thats fine with me.And I agree, "darth Revan" is a powerful sith, but he is only the star of one video game and mentioned in another, and Darth Vader is the heart and soul of star wars. no matter the differences it would be a good fight and i, this being my opinion, think that vader would win.And putting down your opinion does not mean i am forcing it on someone else. I may be wrong and i may be right, but sadly none of us will ever know. we can only assume

exactly what he said

This is true. Such loyalty is admirable. However, in terms of raw power, it is my belief that we never really saw Vader at his height (I think it peaked sometime after ROTS before degenerating, although admittedly this is contradicting what GL says). Anyways, though he is the heart and soul of the SW movies in a profound sense, the conflict of the OT could have been neutralized by a small portion of the Jedi or Sith of most SW galaxy eras, according to what is indicated about the different ages of the SW galaxy. Anyways, do not feel upset. Merely asking brings about the sometimes highly enlightened opinions and understanding of others. May peace be with you.

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by DarthMaul9123
now screw you

Darth Windu
9123. Chill. You need to stop bashing the senior, respected members here, or you'll get more than you can see coming.

Darth Mantis
Janus is a senior... citizen! Leave the old fart alone...wheelchairwhip

Darth_Janus
I am the godfather of the SW Vs forum... oh yeah

tommy vercetti
I've got to go with the master here. serra has more potential and is great with her twin sabers but she cannot match the experience of Master Kolar

Darth Mantis
I agree 100% of what you just said tom.

DarthMaul9123
true

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.