The official (insert name here) is/isn't dead thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Director_Joe
Now, there has been a lot of discussion about whether or not Dumbledore (if you haven't finished the book by now that's just not cool) is actually dead or not. I decided to start this thread so this discussion wouldn't cluster up the other threads.

Personally, I think he's dead. Rowling said some one is gonna die, and I don't think she lied.

polowahine4
i 100% agree! but my mom's having a hard time accepting it!lmfao

JessieSparrow
i definatly think he is. its too much of a stretch for him to be alive.

Creshosk
He will be missed. sad

Joseph_Kerr
In most myths the hero's mentor (the old crone) dies to compel the hero to fulfill his quest.

TheSun
Too much evidence and coincidence supporting him not being dead to dismiss I'm afraid, my vote goes with alive.

Creshosk
Originally posted by TheSun
Too much evidence and coincidence supporting him not being dead to dismiss I'm afraid, my vote goes with alive. Can we see that evidence here?

Director_Joe
We've seen it everywhere else... why not? I agree that there is much evidence to suport that he is alive but I just don't think that's the case...

sasee tiin
DD as a man is dead, but he might still be alive in another form, for example as a phoenix.

Director_Joe
I think we may see his portrait come into play later on in the story...

polowahine4
yep yep yep!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.