Cyborg Superman versus Superman, Shazam, Wonder Woman and Green Lantern (Hal)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
they fight on WAR WORLD, so basically cyborg has a shitload of arsenal and technology at his disposal

Dark Thor
do you know nothing about the forum rules? limit's 3 on 3.

Captain REX
Yup! This'll be dealt with as soon as the forum mod shows up.

masterbruce
jeebus christ

3 on 3 is 6 guys total

I have 1 on 4 which is only 5

And many other threads had way more than 3 per team (like threads involving JL and avengers etc)

grey fox
Way overkill Bruce , cyborg superman is powerful. But not that powerful he gets a whupping from supes , so all of these guys would kick him around quite easily

masterbruce
yeah but what could they really do to cyborg, if they blow him up he's gonna just grow another deadlier body, sooner or later the heroes will tire

ImmortalOne
Yeah, but they will beat him outta WAR WORLD to vacuum space, hence leaving no tech at his disposal, or Supez could just drag him into the SUN !!!

dawsey28
Originally posted by Dark Thor
do you know nothing about the forum rules? limit's 3 on 3.

Dude, calm down. No offense man, but Moderator isn't under your name and all of your threads aren't perfect.

Showing others the rules or trying to help them understand the rules, okay, but let's get off that high horse and take the hostility out of it. Please. confused

Here is the rule:

Now it seems to me that the reason for that rule was because they are hard to discuss. To me 4 on 1 isn't really that difficult to discuss.

But let's let the Mods decide. cool

Grammaton
Cyborg Superman is going to catch it - and he's going to catch it hard...

Fanboy
Ha ha he's gonna catch it. Alrighty then Cyborg Superman vs 4 of the most strongest/powerful people on earth. Cyborg Superman is going down but since he has Kryptonian DNA in him it would be stupid to get him into the sun because that would just charge him up again I mean jeez that is why they called him Cyborg Superman.

Grammaton
Yea but without his Cybernetic parts he's pointless - and what do you think would happen to his mechanical parts when thrown into the sun?

Dark Thor
Originally posted by dawsey28
Dude, calm down. No offense man, but Moderator isn't under your name and all of your threads aren't perfect.

Showing others the rules or trying to help them understand the rules, okay, but let's get off that high horse and take the hostility out of it. Please. confused

Here is the rule:

Now it seems to me that the reason for that rule was because they are hard to discuss. To me 4 on 1 isn't really that difficult to discuss.

But let's let the Mods decide. cool

I know my threads arent perfect but at least they follow the forum rules.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Grammaton
Yea but without his Cybernetic parts he's pointless - and what do you think would happen to his mechanical parts when thrown into the sun?

Nothing would happen to them, those parts can be virtually indestructible. However, like all villains he tends to do stupid things around his main nemesis, Superman, so he'll probably lose this one.

Fanboy
Jeez why doesn't Superman just bend over and take it in the ass from an elephant.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.